PDA

View Full Version : Defense taking turns wearing #12...When will Travis wear it?

8timechamps
8/27/2011, 05:11 PM
Per the Sooners All Access on ESPN, sounds like the defense is going to honor Austin Box by all taking turns wearing #12.

Based on the interviews I've seen with Travis Lewis, this (the death of Box) has been an extremely emotional time for him. Given that, what game do you think he will wear #12...or has it already been reported?

I'm thinking he wears it against Oklahoma State (just seems fitting given how Box's play in last years game was so instrumental in our victory, and that it will be Lewis' last regular season game as a Sooner).

Thoughts?

madillsoonerfan5353
8/27/2011, 05:16 PM
Per the Sooners All Access on ESPN, sounds like the defense is going to honor Austin Box by all taking turns wearing #12.

Based on the interviews I've seen with Travis Lewis, this (the death of Box) has been an extremely emotional time for him. Given that, what game do you think he will wear #12...or has it already been reported?

I'm thinking he wears it against Oklahoma State (just seems fitting given how Box's play in last years game was so instrumental in our victory, and that it will be Lewis' last regular season game as a Sooner).

Thoughts?

I say then or against Saxet! What I want to know who wears it in the opener and against fsu? Plus if we make it to the BCS ncg who wears it then? I'm just ready for Sooner football!

8timechamps
8/27/2011, 06:01 PM
I say then or against Saxet! What I want to know who wears it in the opener and against fsu? Plus if we make it to the BCS ncg who wears it then? I'm just ready for Sooner football!

Could be against the whorns...I'm hoping he's back before that, but we'll see.

And yeah, the season can't get here soon enough. Just think, this time next week the magic will be in the air!!!!

Lott's Bandana
8/27/2011, 06:23 PM
I think he should wear it in the Superdome.

OU_Sooners75
8/27/2011, 06:55 PM
So has the Box family asked Landry Jones to not wear #12 this year?

jk the sooner fan
8/27/2011, 07:59 PM
i hope he wears it for the last home game on senior day

soonerinabilene
8/27/2011, 09:18 PM
He said on the all access show that he isnt going to wear it.

oudavid1
8/28/2011, 01:22 AM

Can you clarify what your talking about?

8timechamps
8/28/2011, 12:05 PM

He did? I must have totally missed that. Then again, I was enjoying an adult beverage (or 4) while watching.

sooner518
8/28/2011, 02:07 PM

Who is "he"? I don't remember seeing/hearing anything about that on that