PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Intro Video??????

Stooper
8/25/2011, 04:32 PM
Just wondering if anybody has seen or heard anything regarding the 2011 Intro Video. Usually this time of year someone on this board has posted something about it, or you will see bits and pieces of them filming it on Soonersports.

madillsoonerfan5353
8/25/2011, 04:36 PM
Just wondering if anybody has seen or heard anything regarding the 2011 Intro Video. Usually this time of year someone on this board has posted something about it, or you will see bits and pieces of them filming it on Soonersports.

All I know is what I seen on twitter, is Tony Jefferson is in it and they were having a hard time picking which RB#85 highlights to choose from.

:bri:

thatmediadude
8/25/2011, 04:37 PM
Gotta have something from A.Box in it... I have a feeling the first intro video will have him in it and be pretty emotional...

cvsooner
8/25/2011, 04:39 PM
There were photos floating around...I think on soonersports' page on Facebook...from the videotaping sessions. Nothing definite in terms of content. They were putting makeup on Ryan Broyles, I do remember that. In fact, if you dig through enough pages on Facebook, pictures are still there. Too lazy to figure out how to link up to 'em, though. :cupcake:

madillsoonerfan5353
8/25/2011, 04:40 PM
Gotta have something from A.Box in it... I have a feeling the first intro video will have him in it and be pretty emotional...

^^^^THIS! Agreed, I'm sure I'll have a tear or two in my eyes. I ain't gonna lie I got teary eyed during the Training Camp thing.

Mike Stoops
8/25/2011, 04:52 PM
I loved the one last year w/Spencer Tillman narrating.

mgsooner
8/25/2011, 04:53 PM
Not sure Spencer is going to be doing any more voice over work after he went on the radio and said that Austin "committed suicide".

cvsooner
8/25/2011, 05:00 PM
Some of the work from the ESPN all access thing would be great in there too. The intro stuff of training and all was first rate...and better than what we had last year.

Lott's Bandana
8/25/2011, 05:31 PM
I'm sorry, but last year was a down year. I had earlier made fun of lil brother's intro video showing lots of practice, and then what do we do? I dont' want to see practicing, I want game footage...old and new. Good music...good narration.

I would also prefer we run out on the field at the end, not walk down from the locker room. I think they should reverse it and show the video after they show the walk...pile 'em up on the ramp, then BOOM!

Lott's Bandana
8/25/2011, 05:33 PM

...as well as some Jimmy Harris and B Ev...but emphasis on Box, obviously.

Stooper
8/25/2011, 06:11 PM
I agree, regarding Box. That is going to be kind of emotional. I cannot wait until the Jumbo screen goes Black and the Bell rings at 7:00pm on Sept. 3rd!!!!!! Boomer Sooner!! By the way, thanks for all the info.

Ruf/Nek7
8/25/2011, 08:21 PM
I believe they show it at the big red rally correct? When is that? Austin should have a big portion of it since all the players are dedicating this season to his memory

sooner1990
8/25/2011, 08:40 PM
I believe they show it at the big red rally correct? When is that? Austin should have a big portion of it since all the players are dedicating this season to his memory

I don't believe they are doing Big Red Rally anymore. They didn't have one last year, dont know if they just skipped it last year or if its a done deal now...

Lawton4Life
8/26/2011, 08:50 AM
Killing the Big Red Rally was probably a good thing. I'll never forget Boren in 2000 before we played UTEP. We're going to El Paso, El Runo, El Scoreo and El Wino

oudavid1
8/26/2011, 11:25 AM
I can only hope we have some sort of video of Austin Box saying "there is only one, Oklahoma"

mushu405
8/26/2011, 01:18 PM
I can only hope we have some sort of video of Austin Box saying "there is only one, Oklahoma"

I sure hope not. I really don't want my friends to see me cry.....

Mike Stoops
8/26/2011, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=mgsooner;3325646]Not sure Spencer is going to be doing any more voice over work after he went on the radio and said that Austin "committed suicide".[/QUOT

Huh?