PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Justice No-Billed!!!

TheHumanAlphabet
8/25/2011, 02:33 PM
Just as I thought...

Yep, difference of opinion, but no choking (http://newsok.com/no-charge-for-wisconsin-justice-accused-in-choking/article/feed/289291?custom_click=headlines_widget)

sappstuf
8/25/2011, 03:49 PM
The totality of the facts and the circumstances and all of the evidence that I reviewed did not support my filing criminal charges

Damnation.

We had been led to believe this was an open and shut case... Turns out it was just the latter.

REDREX
8/25/2011, 03:50 PM
I bet Ed Schultz does not mention this on his show----

okie52
8/25/2011, 04:03 PM
She just wanted safety in the workplace...is that too much to ask?

hawaii 5-0
8/25/2011, 09:39 PM
I can't say I'm surprised. The Special Prosecutor was a Republican. With the witnesses, judges split evenly, it turned into a 'he said, she said' situation. The Prosecutor said there wasn't enough evidence to take it any further.

Now, having said that, I'll say this.......if someone got my mother or wife around the neck I would immediately take the scoundrel out back and pistol-whip him thoroughly.

5-0

Trump/ Tyson 2012

tcrb
8/25/2011, 10:15 PM
Now, having said that, I'll say this.......if someone got my mother or wife around the neck I would immediately take the scoundrel out back and pistol-whip him thoroughly.

And that there would be classic liberal path to justice. Cant win legally through the courts, so ya stomp yer feet, throw a fit, and jump 'em in the alley. Which, come to think of it, is how all of this Wiscy stuff (including this case) has devolved from the start. :wink:

hawaii 5-0
8/25/2011, 10:20 PM
And that there would be classic liberal path to justice. Cant win legally through the courts, so ya stomp yer feet, throw a fit, and jump 'em in the alley. Which, come to think of it, is how all of this Wiscy stuff (including this case) has devolved from the start. :wink:

I guess you can't read so good. I said 'immediately'. No legal route, no footstompin', no fit throwin'. Just take the offender out back for some Ol' Time Justice. Let the courts decide whether I'm guilty or not. As for the offender, the ambulance or coroner can come pick up the pieces.

5-0

Trump/ Saul 2012

TheHumanAlphabet
8/26/2011, 08:27 AM
The surprisingly sounds a bit like "Texas justice"...;)

hawaii 5-0
8/26/2011, 10:49 AM
The surprisingly sounds a bit like "Texas justice"...;)

You're much closer to the truth than tcrb's interpretation of 'liberal path to justice'. Ain't nothing liberal about it. Some people just like to throw names about without even thinking first.

Some of you really don't know me at all. Especially when it comes to protecting me and mine.

5-0

Trump/ Remy 2012

tcrb
8/26/2011, 10:58 AM
It may sound like Texas justice, but it probably looks more like this:

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy148/tcrb1954/ethug2.jpg

TitoMorelli
8/26/2011, 11:02 PM
I can't say I'm surprised. The Special Prosecutor was a Republican. With the witnesses, judges split evenly, it turned into a 'he said, she said' situation. The Prosecutor said there wasn't enough evidence to take it any further.

5-0

Trump/ Tyson 2012

Never mind that not a single one of the other judges who were present at the time claimed that Prosser attempted to choke Bradley, or that several agreed that Bradley instigated matters by charging Prosser with her fist raised. Never mind that there wasn't a shred of evidence to support yet another Wisconsin looney liberal's looney claims. It had to be because the prosecutor was a RePUBlican.

hawaii 5-0
8/27/2011, 12:41 PM
Never mind that not a single one of the other judges who were present at the time claimed that Prosser attempted to choke Bradley, or that several agreed that Bradley instigated matters by charging Prosser with her fist raised. Never mind that there wasn't a shred of evidence to support yet another Wisconsin looney liberal's looney claims. It had to be because the prosecutor was a RePUBlican.

No one disputed that Prosser's hands weren't around Bradley's neck, a purely defensive 'reflex'.

If anyone else had put their hands around a judge's neck they would be charged with felony assault.

No problem the other Republican Judges came to his defense and would man up.

Prosser is a loose cannon with a history of abuse in the workplace. Like Casey Anthony he got away with it.

5-0

Trump/ Perry's dingleberry 2012

hawaii 5-0
8/27/2011, 12:56 PM
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/host.madison.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/c3/4c314d8a-cff8-11e0-b72d-001cc4c03286/4e57bc07d217d.pdf.pdf

This is a copy of the Sheriff's Report. Lots of stuff to chew on.

Those Judges couldn't even agree on which fist Bradley raised at Prosser. BTW, Bradley testified she was pointing her finger beyond Prosser toward her office door. If ya try to point your finger it can sure look like a fist to an already deranged Judge under pressure from the State legislature to submit the Court's decision.

Bottom line is that that wasn't enough to bring a charge of assault. Too many 'I don't recalls'.
5-0

Trump/ Perry's left nut 2012

hawaii 5-0
8/27/2011, 01:56 PM
In addition to the criminal review, concluded Thursday, the incident is being investigated by the Wisconsin Judicial Commission, which enforces standards of judicial conduct.

I don't know when the Commission will issure their report.

I think they'll recommend Prosser get some anger management counselling. Personally I wish they would disbar the scoundrel.

(Addendum) The Wisconsin Judicial Commission, which oversees the state's ethics code for judges, is separately investigating the case. If the commission found any wrongdoing, it would have to submit its findings to the Supreme Court to consider. That's sure keeping the fox in the henhouse.

5-0

Trump/ Perry's fluffy undies 2012

TitoMorelli
8/27/2011, 06:09 PM
Sounds like Bradley is the one in need of anger counseling.

47straight
8/28/2011, 01:32 PM
Not according to innernet tough-guy hawaii 5-0.

BTW, such patriarchal attitudes aren't very progressive.

hawaii 5-0
8/28/2011, 01:36 PM
Not according to innernet tough-guy hawaii 5-0.

BTW, such patriarchal attitudes aren't very progressive.

Asshat.

5-0

Trump/ Chas 2012

47straight
8/28/2011, 03:40 PM
Asshat.

5-0

Trump/ Chas 2012

I'm sorry that your paternalistic rantings do not congrue with your progressive rantings. Women have come a long way in society and they don't need innernet tough guy to fight their battles for them.

hawaii 5-0
8/28/2011, 05:51 PM
Actually I'm not an internet tough guy. I'm really pretty luvable.

Just don't go touching my mother or wife around the neck. I turn Hulk real quick ya?

I was raised in Oklahoma and raised to treat women with respect. You seem have a problem with that.

5-0

Trump/ Bobby Jim 2012

hawaii 5-0
8/28/2011, 07:08 PM
This side story of whether women should have a safe working environment is just a tangent of a bigger issue.

The real story here is the fact that Justice Prosser and the other conservative judges openly appear to be giving in to the pressure placed on them by Jeff Fitzgerald.
Prosser openly stated that that this deadline imposed by repub leadership is why the urgency and why he was in such a tizzy - the court "had to" release its decision by a certain date, or the legislature would "have to" re-vote.
Prosser's bosses needed Prosser to do the job he was 'elected' to do. He got a little aggitated when he saw he would not be able to perform the political hackery for which he has been bankrolled. The Koch brothers had Prosser's nuts in a vice...the evil Abrahamson made him scream and cry and finally choke to get his way.

It was the partisan Supreme Court majority being controlled by the legislature. I thought the Constitution had something called the Separation of Powers.

5-0

Trump/ Rick Perry's navel lint 2012

GrapevineSooner
8/30/2011, 08:11 AM
And there's the other side (http://legalinsurrection.com/2011/08/wi-justice-ann-walsh-bradleys-abusive-claim-of-abuse/).

From Bradley Interview: “Justice Bradley said she began to walk over towards where Justice Prosser was standing, which was just outside of her office doorway. As she got closer to him Justice Bradley told Justice Prosser “Buddy don’t raise your voice again. I’m no longer willing to put up with this.”

Justice Bradley described how she was now standing close to Justice Prosser and was “face to face to confront him.” Justice Bradley stated she was pointing with her left hand towards the door that was behind him and said, “You get out of my office. ””

And there's this.

From Roggensack interview: “Justice Roggensack said if she had not got in between the two of them, she believes Justice Bradley would have “smacked him in the face with her fist .””

From Gableman interview: “Justice Gableman said Justice Bradley’s fist was going towards and away from Justice Prosser’s face in almost a punching motion. Justice Gableman said he wanted to make clear that Justice Bradley’s fist was not going up and down, but rather in and out towards and away from Justice Prosser during this incident. Justice Gableman said Justice Bradley’s fist was in Justice Prosser’s face and came within about an inch every time she would extend her fist while speaking to Justice Prosser.”

I was partially raised in Oklahoma, too, to treat women with respect. But that's also because none of them ever got in my face to confront me. Had one done that, I'm afraid whatever respect I had for that person would go out the window and some level of self preservation would take over.

And Justice Bradley has an anger management issue.

TitoMorelli
8/30/2011, 10:15 AM
And there's the other side (http://legalinsurrection.com/2011/08/wi-justice-ann-walsh-bradleys-abusive-claim-of-abuse/).

[/INDENT]
I was partially raised in Oklahoma, too, to treat women with respect. But that's also because none of them ever got in my face to confront me. Had one done that, I'm afraid whatever respect I had for that person would go out the window and some level of self preservation would take over.

And Justice Bradley has an anger management issue.

Yep. Did you catch this?

From Bradley Interview: “Justice Bradley said she began to walk over towards where Justice Prosser was standing, which was just outside of her office doorway. As she got closer to him Justice Bradley told Justice Prosser “Buddy don’t raise your voice again. I’m no longer willing to put up with this.”

…. Justice Bradley said, “Buddy puts me in control and them in the diminutive.”

Sounds like the WI bench is pretty screwed up on both sides. Bradley almost makes Kloppenburg seem sane. I said almost.

hawaii 5-0
8/30/2011, 10:21 AM
Judge Raggensack has been a stooge for Prosser for years. She's his biggest supporter.

Bradley testified she was trying to get Prosser out of her office. Here's a test: Try pointing your finger at something. See if you can do it without making a fist. That's what the other justices saw. Some saw a fist, some saw a pointed finger. It became a he said/ she said situation, ie a wash.

With just a little research you'll see Prosser has anger management issues. Years' worth.

5-0

Trump/ Kimmy 2012

TitoMorelli
8/30/2011, 10:34 AM
With just a little research on SEIU-supported sites I'm sure I'll find plenty of such claims.

Notwithstanding what Judge Hackensack or whatever said, it's evident that she charged him and raised a hand/fist in his face. Then she falsely claimed that he put her in a chokehold, which is far different than placing your hands on someone who is acting so aggressively towards you. And any public official who has the clueless audacity to admit what I bolded above, certainly doesn't belong on the bench, anywhere.

So now you've gone now from "Prosser should be prosecuted" to "it's a wash"?

GrapevineSooner
8/30/2011, 12:50 PM
Judge Raggensack has been a stooge for Prosser for years. She's his biggest supporter.

And isn't that what it always comes down to with you? Any justice who doesn't side with Bradley just has to be a stooge for Prosser.

Bradley testified she was trying to get Prosser out of her office. Here's a test: Try pointing your finger at something. See if you can do it without making a fist.

Or she could have just picked up the phone and called security. Unless the State Supreme Court in Wisconsin doesn't have building security, which seems highly unlikely.

That's what the other justices saw. Some saw a fist, some saw a pointed finger. It became a he said/ she said situation, ie a wash.

Actually, it's a she said/several justices said.

Hence the reason for no charges.

hawaii 5-0
8/30/2011, 08:36 PM
Abrahamson and Bradley vs. the other four who couldn't even agree on which fist/finger was raised. That's 2 vs. 4. Throw in a bunch of 'I don't recalls' and no prosecutor would touch it.

What no one disputes is that Prosser had his hands on Bradley's neck, choke or no choke. He said it was 'reflexive'. Me, I woulda blocked her with my forearms if she was swinging at me or at least grabbed her wrist/wrists to keep from getting hit. Grabbing her by the neck is hardly reflexive unless you're used to that type behavior.

No one wants to comment on Prosser's prior history of verbal abuse and violent outbursts?

5-0

Trump/ Perry's peckertracks 2012

hawaii 5-0
9/1/2011, 01:47 AM
Now one of the Judges backing Prosser made a statement to authorities that he was previously hit on the head by Judge Bradley. During a July 5 interview about that incident, Justice Michael Gableman told Dane County Detectives Pete Hansen and Sabrina Sims of an alleged incident between him and Bradley. The event took place during a meeting with the other justices on Sept. 18, 2008, Gableman said, a date he said he remembers because it was his birthday and just weeks after he joined the court. He said Bradley hit him because he referred to the Chief Justice as 'Shirley'.
According to the sheriff's reports, Gableman said he was in a meeting with other justices, including Justice Patrick Crooks, who he said was "reading the horoscopes." Gableman said he made a joking comment to Abrahamson, calling her by her first name.

In response, Gableman said, "Justice Bradley came over to him, hit him on the back of the head and told him that he needed to show respect to the chief," according to sheriff's reports. He said he believed Bradley wasn't being playful because no one was laughing at the time.

5-0

Trump/ Perry's lace underthings 2012

TitoMorelli
9/1/2011, 11:36 PM
I'm beginning to think that the whole bunch resembles characters on a sitcom.

hawaii 5-0
9/2/2011, 06:46 PM
I'm beginning to think that the whole bunch resembles characters on a sitcom.

Strange that Judge Gableman was so sure of the date, Sept 18, 2008. It was his birthday when the Judges held their meeting and Judge Bradley hit him.

Except there was NO meeting. Chief Justice Abrahamson was out of town in Milwaukee. Judges Bradley and Crook have no such meeting on their calenders, and even shill Justice Patience Roggensack earlier requested that the court not schedule anything between Sept. 15 and Sept. 29 that year.

Gableman was also the only Judge that was adamant the Prosser never touched Judge Bradley even tho he was positioned behind the other judges. Even Prosser himself admitted he put his hands on Bradley's neck.

Gableman is a double liar.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/article_a68b84d0-d41c-11e0-b5c1-001cc4c002e0.html

5-0

Trump/ Perry's skidmark 2012

TitoMorelli
9/2/2011, 09:17 PM
The following is a public statement from Justice Michael Gableman in regard to this morning's Wisconsin State Journal story:

"I have read the article by Ms. Dee Hall in regard to the incident involving Justice Bradley and myself which I related to law enforcement during their investigation of the incident involving Justice Bradley and Justice Prosser. During my interview with the officers, I was uncertain as to whether Justice Bradley struck me on September 18, 2008, or September 18, 2009. I knew it was September 18 because that happens to be my birthday. Court records indicate that the seven Justices did, in fact, meet in closed conference on September 18, 2009. In any event, the incident happened exactly as I related it to the officers and as it was set forth in the report. While Justice Bradley might not be able to recall it, I certainly do."

So why are you quoting me when I never even brought up the subject of Gableman's claim? But since you insist on bringing me into it--

Could be that he actually made a mistake as to the year in which the incident took place. Funny how the left always wants to brand someone a pathological liar when one detail of the story is wrong.

hawaii 5-0
9/2/2011, 11:18 PM
Could be he made a mistake on the date. More likely he lied.......again.

Why did he testify that Prosser definately did NOT put his hands on Bradley's neck when even Judge Prosser admitted he had her on the neck?

I think Gableman was trying to cop a feel as Prosser was choking Bradley. I'm just not sure if he was copping a feel on Bradley or Prosser.

Gableman is a stooge.

Tito, I quoted you because you think they're all a bunch of charcters in a sitcom. More to the point one group of Justices are taking direct orders from the Legislature which is contra to the separation of powers James Madison proposed.

5-0

Trump/ Perry's cowlick 2012