PDA

View Full Version : Scoreboard Repainted

Lott's Bandana
8/25/2011, 12:37 PM
I had a photo to post, but somehow deleted it on my iPhone. I'll try to get another.

The change is very subtle, looks much the same as the previous few years, HOWEVER...

They moved all the National Championship years down a bit so now there is more room than before to paint a 2011. I'm serious.

Probably did the painting in the Spring. I noticed it a few months ago, but forgot to post about it.

Lawton4Life
8/25/2011, 12:57 PM
Is it more our color red than the A&M color its kind of been in the past? They always say it'll fade and be our color, but I dont think it ever really does

Lott's Bandana
8/25/2011, 01:05 PM
Is it more our color red than the A&M color its kind of been in the past? They always say it'll fade and be our color, but I dont think it ever really does

Yes! Thanks for pointing that out...it is much more towards Red than Maroon this time, although I'm not sure they could ever get Crimson. I'm guessing they used the correct pantone mix, as prescribed in the guidance on SoonerSports, but the angle of the sun when looking at it, and the aging of the paint probably makes an exact match difficult.

Peach Fuzz
8/25/2011, 01:58 PM
TTIWWP

oudavid1
8/25/2011, 02:22 PM
TTIWWP

This x100

Lott's Bandana
8/25/2011, 02:27 PM
TTIWWP

Like I said, I'll try and get a pic shortly. The difference is subtle, if you can remember the old paintjob, you'll see the diff.