How true has he proven to be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6bdhFt5iJM

MR2-Sooner86
8/25/2011, 03:51 PM
How true has he proven to be?

Well, quoting Time, he is The Prophet.

BrockLanders
8/25/2011, 09:22 PM
This man should be the president. Unfortunately the main stream media will give him no play. He will actually do something different that the others.

MR2-Sooner86
8/25/2011, 09:45 PM
This man should be the president. Unfortunately the main stream media will give him no play. He will actually do something different than the others.

Which is why, as a supporter, you have to do allot more work to help get the word out. If he is to win, he won't be able to do it all by himself. If you really believe in the message and support him, you have to get up off your *** and do something. Saying, "I like him, but he's unelectable" is nothing but a bitch's excuse. If you like him and support him, then help share with others what makes you passionate about him and wanting to get him elected.

BrockLanders
8/27/2011, 07:05 PM
Which is why, as a supporter, you have to do allot more work to help get the word out. If he is to win, he won't be able to do it all by himself. If you really believe in the message and support him, you have to get up off your *** and do something. Saying, "I like him, but he's unelectable" is nothing but a bitch's excuse. If you like him and support him, then help share with others what makes you passionate about him and wanting to get him elected.

I will support Paul in '12 like I did in '08. No one's being a bitch I'm just stating facts. The people eat the **** that foxnews, nbc, cbs, etc. spews about their corporate selected candidates. People, especially in Oklahoma, have an amazing knack of voting against their own interests....See Jim Inhofe. Straight party voters. It will happen again although I hope it doesn't.

StoopTroup
8/27/2011, 07:40 PM
Congress will treat him the same way they have treated Obama. Congress doesn't want Hope and Change anymore than they would want Ron's Proposals. I'd love to see him win just so that you all will call me "The Prophet". :D

ByngSooner
8/27/2011, 08:48 PM
Congress will treat him the same way they have treated Obama. Congress doesn't want Hope and Change anymore than they would want Ron's Proposals. I'd love to see him win just so that you all will call me "The Prophet". :D

I hope we can replace the whole congress due to this very analysis. The problem is the replacements are usually just more of the same lobbyist puppets.

MR2-Sooner86
8/27/2011, 09:39 PM
I will support Paul in '12 like I did in '08. No one's being a bitch I'm just stating facts. The people eat the **** that foxnews, nbc, cbs, etc. spews about their corporate selected candidates. People, especially in Oklahoma, have an amazing knack of voting against their own interests....See Jim Inhofe. Straight party voters. It will happen again although I hope it doesn't.

Not saying you're bitching or being a bad supporter, however talking about the problem doesn't solve it. Yes, there are allot of yellow-dog Democrats in Oklahoma as well as on the Republican side. I've found that if you sit down, talk with them, and really ask questions and challenge their beliefs, you will get a backlash but it leaves an impression. The thing is they have never been questioned on their beliefs so they're not use to it.

Most of the time it's just clearing up things.

"He wants to legalize all drugs!"
"He wants gay marriage for everybody!"
"He wants to make the government broke!"
"He wants to throw grandma off the cliff and cancel Social Security!"
"He wants everybody to die as they won't have healthcare!"

Those are the ones that are really easy to clear up.