PDA

View Full Version : Seat Location for OU vs fsu

Sooner in Tampa
8/25/2011, 05:28 AM
Get my grubby paws on my tix for the OU game in Tally...trying to find out where everyone is sitting

We are in Sec 121, Row 40

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2011, 05:56 AM
You got then from OU?

Sooner in Tampa
8/25/2011, 06:15 AM
You got then from OU?

No, I got them from a local here in Tampa.

OU69BeaufortCounty
8/25/2011, 06:43 AM
Section 118, Row 29. I bought them from FSU. Anyone need FSU/NC State or FSU/Virginia tickets?

MHSooner
8/25/2011, 06:52 AM
Section 15, row 62 from OU.

:cocksure:

AlbqSooner
8/25/2011, 07:18 AM
Sofa at the shack, row 1 from some friends.

olevetonahill
8/25/2011, 07:25 AM
Sofa at the shack, row 1 from some friends.

:friendly_wink:

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2011, 07:49 AM
Section 15, row 62 from OU.

:cocksure:

When did you get them?

OU Engineer
8/25/2011, 08:38 AM
I'll be picking mine up at the TU game so hold that thought...

XingTheRubicon
8/25/2011, 08:57 AM
5 together in section 15 row 20

Question:

I just received the email with the ticket bar codes from stub hub. Is there any way to get or request the actual tickets? I like to keep the stubs and I hate this piece of paper bar code bs. I realize I probably can't get them this time, but in the future.

oudavid1
8/25/2011, 11:16 AM
Section: Mancave Seat: 3

TheUnnamedSooner
8/25/2011, 01:18 PM
I have paid for my tickets through OU but have not yet received them... when did you guys get yours?

SoonerNomad
8/25/2011, 05:29 PM
I don't know the section, but mine are on the 50 yard line on the FSU side. They were bought by a friend of mine at a charity auction in Tallahassee along with a Jimbo Fisher signed football. We should be right in the middle of enemy territory but my wife and I will be sporting brand new white OU shirts.

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2011, 05:40 PM
I don't know the section, but mine are on the 50 yard line on the FSU side. They were bought by a friend of mine at a charity auction in Tallahassee along with a Jimbo Fisher signed football. We should be right in the middle of enemy territory but my wife and I will be sporting brand new white OU shirts.

Those better be new "white" OU Shirts. We are all wearing white...per me. I'll bump the thread when not on my phone.

MHSooner
8/25/2011, 07:02 PM
When did you get them?

They have been mailed but I haven't received them yet. You can log into your account at Soonersports.com and then go to "My Account", then to "View my Order History". Then click on the Florida State game and you will see your seat assignment.

Norman Sooner
8/25/2011, 07:40 PM
I called this afternoon and they were apparently mailed out this morning..

Norman Sooner
8/25/2011, 08:38 PM
Just checked mine online..Sec. 218 Row 63

colleyvillesooner
8/26/2011, 07:27 AM
sec 15, Row 74. glad to be up high on in the corner

Sooner in Tampa
8/26/2011, 07:41 AM
Dammit...everybody looks they are going to be in section 15...I wonder if I will be able to find a Seminole trio to swap seats

SunnySooner
8/26/2011, 09:47 AM
The game is officially sold out now, don't think that's happened for them in a while. Gonna be a lot of sad 'Noles Saturday night...:D :D :D

yukonsooner
8/26/2011, 10:21 AM
Just got our tickets this morning (8/26) Sec 218 row 53. Not real thrilled with the section, but at least we'll be at the game

colleyvillesooner
8/26/2011, 12:23 PM
Dammit...everybody looks they are going to be in section 15...I wonder if I will be able to find a Seminole trio to swap seats
Most everyone is in the top 10-15 rows of sec 15 and the next 6-7 sections to the left.

http://www.seminoles.com/tickets/tix-stadchart.html

http://i.pgu.me/8qsK6FqC_original.jpg

StoopTroup
8/26/2011, 01:44 PM
Just got our tickets this morning (8/26) Sec 218 row 53. Not real thrilled with the section, but at least we'll be at the game

Road Games are that way, especially when you visit a Team like FSU with a huge fan base that sells lots of Season Tickets.

When I'm sitting in my Seats in Norman and see where other Teams get to sit when they visit Norman...I am grateful for being a Sooner as I don't have to watch as 30,000 fans from somewhere else invade our Stadium. A good example is when we have to play Baylor in Waco. I've never had a bad seat for that away Game. We have out numbered their Fans even when we are on the road. With FSU...it's gonna be different. There is blood in the water and they don't like losing especially since Bob and all of us went down to the Orange Bowl in 2000 and took all the marbles out of their bag.

Have a good time and Represent. Enjoy the tickets you have and if we go in there and are up 28 points at half...you can probably move down a bit in the second half. :D

brigadeer
8/26/2011, 03:21 PM
I have paid for my tickets through OU but have not yet received them... when did you guys get yours?

Same here. I just got done finalizing my travel arrangements just yesterday. Pain in the butt it was as we have to fly in and out of Pensacola based on no flights into Tallahassee. Not complaining though as we are going to get there two days early to enjoy the beach :joyous:

Curious when OU will be sending me my tickets.

StoopTroup
8/26/2011, 03:25 PM
Same here. I just got done finalizing my travel arrangements just yesterday. Pain in the butt it was as we have to fly in and out of Pensacola based on no flights into Tallahassee. Not complaining though as we are going to get there two days early to enjoy the beach :joyous:

Curious when OU will be sending me my tickets.

Which Beach Panama City is like 100 miles away? Wakulia? That's still like 50-75 miles.

brigadeer
8/26/2011, 03:56 PM
Which Beach Panama City is like 100 miles away? Wakulia? That's still like 50-75 miles.

It's Panama City. Our original intent was to fly in directly to Tallahasse and stay in Panama City Thursday/Friday, drive back to Tallahassee for the game Saturday (where we have a hotel reservation), and then fly back Sunday afternoon.

Damn airport is apparently tiny and there were no flights available, so we had to scramble and book our flight to Pensacola, which is about 3 hours away from Tallahasse. I looked at trying to fly into Panama City instead, but the options available were slim and extremely expensive to the point that I wouldn't be going to the game if that had been our only option (flying to and from D/FW). All that said, I think we found a happy medium and am very excited about Pensacola Beach for two days, and even more excited for the game.

Just logged on to Soonersports.com to check on my seats. By the way, that website is an absolute mess right now trying to find anything. Anyhow, it shows us in Section 317, Row 72. Pretty happy as I had a feeling we would be directly behind the goal posts.

TheUnnamedSooner
8/26/2011, 04:42 PM
They have been mailed but I haven't received them yet. You can log into your account at Soonersports.com and then go to "My Account", then to "View my Order History". Then click on the Florida State game and you will see your seat assignment.

"online order history is unavailable at this time" BOOO!

heathc
8/26/2011, 04:52 PM
Just got my tickets and we are in Sec 318 row 73. Now i have to sell 2 of the 4 because my brother backed out.

Phil
8/26/2011, 08:47 PM
Sec 15, row 72. You hear that, Froz?

wahoosooner
8/26/2011, 09:42 PM
We are sitting in Sec 12 Row 1 :cheerful:

colleyvillesooner
8/27/2011, 02:03 AM

I'm totally gonna throw ice at you.

jthomasou78
8/27/2011, 04:34 AM
It's Panama City. Our original intent was to fly in directly to Tallahasse and stay in Panama City Thursday/Friday, drive back to Tallahassee for the game Saturday (where we have a hotel reservation), and then fly back Sunday afternoon.

Damn airport is apparently tiny and there were no flights available, so we had to scramble and book our flight to Pensacola, which is about 3 hours away from Tallahasse. I looked at trying to fly into Panama City instead, but the options available were slim and extremely expensive to the point that I wouldn't be going to the game if that had been our only option (flying to and from D/FW). All that said, I think we found a happy medium and am very excited about Pensacola Beach for two days, and even more excited for the game.

Just logged on to Soonersports.com to check on my seats. By the way, that website is an absolute mess right now trying to find anything. Anyhow, it shows us in Section 317, Row 72. Pretty happy as I had a feeling we would be directly behind the goal posts.

I live in Pensacola so if you need any heads up on anything while you are here let me know.

okienole3
8/27/2011, 09:46 AM
Section 13, Row 81

Got them through OU. Going to the game with three FSU grads. I went to school there for two years, graduated from OU. I haven't been back to Tally in almost 10 years. Can't wait.

Sooner24
8/27/2011, 10:31 AM
Section 13, Row 81

Got them through OU. Going to the game with three FSU grads. I went to school there for two years, graduated from OU. I haven't been back to Tally in almost 10 years. Can't wait.

We're close. Section 13 Row 72.

SunnySooner
8/27/2011, 07:46 PM
Wow, we're way up in the nosebleeds, 318. Oh well, at least we're there!!!

Sooner24
8/27/2011, 11:23 PM

Last time I went to a game in Florida we sat next to you and that game didn't turn out so well. Maybe we'll have better luck this time.

Sooner24
8/27/2011, 11:26 PM
We are sitting in Sec 12 Row 1 :cheerful:

Row 1 can be hard to see the game over players and other sideline personal.

soonerfromgeorgia
8/28/2011, 06:21 AM
have 4 seats in section 27 row 76, had a FSU booster buddy get'em for me at $75 ea.

wahoosooner
8/28/2011, 09:22 AM
Row 1 can be hard to see the game over players and other sideline personal.

I was kinda wondering about that. I tried to look at pics online etc.. to see about the view. Some places Row 1 is fine. Some its not. I wasn't sure about this one.

It's ok though... I'm gonna wear my Mr Erin Andrews t-shirt and see if I can get a pic with her or at least get her to autograph it. :)