PDA

View Full Version : Sooners vs. Aggies - This Friday (in OU Women's Soccer)!

nighttrain12
8/24/2011, 04:09 PM
If I could hold my nose for 2 1/2 hours, I'd go up to STOOL-Water and watch but alas, I can't so I will watch it online.

Here's some info and video on the latest Bedlam matchup:

http://www.soonersports.com/sports/w-soccer/archive/2011_blog.html

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/okla/graphics/auto/20110824_soc_blog_header.jpg

nighttrain12
8/26/2011, 07:58 PM
There is no score at the end of the first half! It's on Cox Cable which I don't have but I am following along on Gametracker. SOG are 6 apiece so at least the Sooners are giving themselves a chance to get an upset.

nighttrain12
8/26/2011, 08:50 PM
Aggies just scored the first goal of the game in the 79th minute. OSU has 17 SOG and OU has 8.

nighttrain12
8/26/2011, 09:04 PM
Dang, what a heartbreaker. OU lost to OSU (who is 6th ranked in NCAA) 1-0. OU is now 1-2 and plays at home against SMU at 7pm on Sunday.

nighttrain12
9/24/2011, 08:06 PM
The Sooners (women) went 5-6 in non conference play and start their 8 game conference schedule on Friday at home against the OSU Aggies! We lost to them 1-0 at OSU earlier (considered a non-conference game) in Stillwater.

nighttrain12
9/30/2011, 09:15 PM
Unfortunately OU lost to #2 ranked OSU tonight in Norman 3-0. They had a record crowd (for OU soccer at home) of 2,002. No matter the sport, nothing sells tickets like OU vs. OSU.

CowboyMRW
10/1/2011, 01:37 AM
There was a lot of orange there tonight. Hampton (?) is being wasted at OU. She can really move the ball but yall have no decent strikers whatsoever. OU should be able to field a decent team every year, I just feel that your current coach isn't getting it done. The overrall series is now 16-2 in favor of OSU

nighttrain12
10/1/2011, 12:02 PM
There was a lot of orange there tonight. Hampton (?) is being wasted at OU. She can really move the ball but yall have no decent strikers whatsoever. OU should be able to field a decent team every year, I just feel that your current coach isn't getting it done. The overrall series is now 16-2 in favor of OSU

Thanks for the on site report from the game. I couldn't make it to that one though I will be in Norman on Sunday. I think this is just OSU's year to possibly win it all. Yes, OSU has dominated the bedlam series from the beginning. Dria Hampton and Amy Petrikin are very good for OU. I'm still learning all the ins and outs about the sport so I won't point fingers at anybody.