PDA

View Full Version : List of People I'm Going to Fight at the Tailgate

DCSooner
8/24/2011, 03:29 PM
When I learn how to blog, I am going to list them. You all better go outside and practice falling down.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/24/2011, 03:29 PM
I'll help you peaches

DCSooner
8/24/2011, 03:31 PM
I'll help you peaches What if you are on the list?

Dallasbabe
8/24/2011, 03:36 PM
I just got goose pimples!

C&CDean
8/24/2011, 03:38 PM
That ain't goose pimples, that's cottage cheese cellulite on your ***.

DCSooner
8/24/2011, 03:38 PM
I wouldn't punch you babe. Wouldn't want to lose my watch.

KantoSooner
8/24/2011, 04:17 PM
Why would you come to a tailgate with the intent of fighting? Wouldn't drinking and football viewing be more suitable?

rekamrettuB
8/24/2011, 04:22 PM
Going to be two hits...

stoops the eternal pimp
8/24/2011, 04:27 PM
I'll kick my *** for you..that's how much i ruv you

Howzit
8/24/2011, 04:40 PM
Why would you come to a tailgate with the intent of fighting? Wouldn't drinking and football viewing be more suitable?

'nuff said.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2qx562s.jpg

DCSooner
8/24/2011, 04:44 PM
Why would you come to a tailgate with the intent of fighting? Wouldn't drinking and football viewing be more suitable? Yes, but coming in third is fighting. And making it rain.

captain_surly
8/24/2011, 04:57 PM
What if you are on the list?

Don't you have heart trouble like me? Your cardiologist might not approve of you making a list of people and fighting them. Unless you're just putting people like SicEm or Howzit on it. Then he'd probably be OK with it. I won't be at the tailgate so don't bother putting me on the list. Especially if you're bringing that shotgun.

Lott's Bandana
8/24/2011, 04:59 PM
There are enough people falling down without any fighting going on.

Especially if you get your foot runned over.

Dean in 3...2...1...

"I never fell down!"

Breadburner
8/24/2011, 05:08 PM
There are enough people falling down without any fighting going on.

Especially if you get your foot runned over.

Dean in 3...2...1...

"I never fell down!"

Backstory....???

Lott's Bandana
8/24/2011, 05:15 PM
Backstory....???

One of the night games last year, Dean had drunks about 37 gallons of OVJ before trying to guide an automobile out of one of the sacred parking spots. He was doing a great job but then decided they were backing up too fast so he created a portable speed-bump...with his foot.

"I'm ok...I'm ok!"

"Doesn't even hurt...really."

I went over and told Momma who immediately responded by attempting triage...

"I'm ok...I'm ok!"

They spent the next day in the ER and his foot had to be amputated. This year he has a prosthetic foot that will handle being run over by anything just short of an Abrams. (the REAL reason he retired...11.27% disability)

But he's gonna tell us...

"I never fell down!"

Breadburner
8/24/2011, 05:19 PM
I bet he says the incident never happened......haha...

1890MilesToNorman
8/24/2011, 05:28 PM
I bought a pair of crotchless coveralls for just this occasion.

SicEmBaylor
8/24/2011, 05:46 PM
One of the night games last year, Dean had drunks about 37 gallons of OVJ before trying to guide an automobile out of one of the sacred parking spots. He was doing a great job but then decided they were backing up too fast so he created a portable speed-bump...with his foot.

"I'm ok...I'm ok!"

"I'm ok...I'm ok!"

They spent the next day in the ER and his foot had to be amputated. This year he has a prosthetic foot that will handle being run over by anything just short of an Abrams. (the REAL reason he retired...11.27% disability)

"I never fell down!"

Dean's a baller.

OUHOMER
8/24/2011, 06:32 PM
The only time Dean fell down he hurt his taint.. From that point on he has decided not to fall down.

C&CDean
8/24/2011, 07:28 PM
WTF is this "FALLING DOWN" y'all are speaking of? Not in my vocab. Lean a lot to the left, sure. Dang near get knocked into next Tuesday? Sure enough. Fall down? I think not.

The foot/ankle is 125% since last year's minor incident. Stout enough to bury knee deep in any troublemaker's popo as needed.

DCSooner
8/24/2011, 07:33 PM
Don't you have heart trouble like me? Your cardiologist might not approve of you making a list of people and fighting them. Unless you're just putting people like SicEm or Howzit on it. Then he'd probably be OK with it. I won't be at the tailgate so don't bother putting me on the list. Especially if you're bringing that shotgun.

That is/was Beef. RIP.

C&CDean
8/24/2011, 07:35 PM
Did Beef really pass?

soonerhubs
8/24/2011, 07:48 PM
Lean a lot to the left, sure.

Didn't you know? :D
There's a politickin forum now! ;)

olevetonahill
8/24/2011, 07:51 PM
The Only *** kickin Ima doing Is In the Natty drankin department.

GottaHavePride
8/24/2011, 09:04 PM
Um, HAS anyone heard from Beef lately?

And lookit Howzit busting out a pic of CatHunter. :)

OU_Sooners75
8/24/2011, 10:59 PM
DC I better be on that list!

Ponca City representin!

Boarder
8/24/2011, 11:06 PM
'nuff said.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2qx562s.jpg

How appropriate there is a fallen tree in this pic.

OutlandTrophy
8/25/2011, 12:48 AM
DC, I have a list of people that I'm going to fist at the tailgate. You're on it. Not at the top of the list but you're on it.

cleller
8/25/2011, 07:56 AM
How big an ole' boy are you? Maybe you should take on that Howzit feller first.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/25/2011, 08:15 AM

"I'm ok...I'm ok!"

"I'm ok...I'm ok!"

"I never fell down!"

All the shots of Jameson Dean and I took that night afterwards healed him.

DCSooner
8/25/2011, 08:27 AM
Did Beef really pass?

No, he didn't. I just miss him.

Lott's Bandana
8/25/2011, 12:24 PM
WTF is this "FALLING DOWN" y'all are speaking of? Not in my vocab. Lean a lot to the left, sure. Dang near get knocked into next Tuesday? Sure enough. Fall down? I think not.

The foot/ankle is 125% since last year's minor incident. Stout enough to bury knee deep in any troublemaker's popo as needed.

Called it.

MR2-Sooner86
8/25/2011, 04:07 PM
How big an ole' boy are you?

9Pff5lqSe2c

ChickSoonerFan
8/25/2011, 04:34 PM
How do I make the list?

sooner_born_1960
8/25/2011, 04:35 PM
You're already on some lists.

BigTip
8/25/2011, 05:14 PM
Just the thread title made me laugh.

C&CDean
8/25/2011, 07:21 PM
You'd laugh even harder if you knew the guy who started the thread title. Sicem would lick him in about a nana second or so.

I'm getting primed for some foosball and some tailgating y'all. Also, the front pasture doesn't look anything like that anymore. That ****ing DC shot all my dang trees. Kilt em'. Dead.

DCSooner
8/26/2011, 09:31 AM
You'd laugh even harder if you knew the guy who started the thread title. Sicem would lick him in about a nana second or so.

I'm getting primed for some foosball and some tailgating y'all. Also, the front pasture doesn't look anything like that anymore. That ****ing DC shot all my dang trees. Kilt em'. Dead.

Damn cat aids.

8timechamps
8/26/2011, 12:44 PM
DC, Don't you have a legally recognized mental illness? Nobody wants to hit the "special" kid.

Love you too!

JohnnyMack
8/26/2011, 12:51 PM
Who the **** is this guy?

DCSooner
8/26/2011, 12:53 PM
DC, Don't you have a legally recognized mental illness? Nobody wants to hit the "special" kid.

Love you too!
Yes, within seconds, it is recognized!

Soonerwake
8/26/2011, 03:01 PM

"I'm ok...I'm ok!"

"I'm ok...I'm ok!"

"I never fell down!"

The best part is that the people in the car that ran over the Deanafoota didn't even know they did until the next week. I've only apologized like a million times...

stoops the eternal pimp
8/26/2011, 04:07 PM
he tried to put dean in da boot

Lott's Bandana
8/26/2011, 07:07 PM
The best part is that the people in the car that ran over the Deanafoota didn't even know they did until the next week. I've only apologized like a million times...

Pure gold.