PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Threads, Normal Threads...

StoopTroup
8/23/2011, 06:37 PM
....what about abnormal threads? Shouldn't there be a little tab for abnormal threads? :D

StoopTroup
8/23/2011, 08:22 PM
I think by the lack of voting or responses that the abnormal threads were moved to their own Forum and the South Oval is now Normal. Now I'm not sure if it's back to normal because the Oval isn't really a normal place. I do hope that the abnormal stuff doesn't take over the fun that made the Oval such a great place.

I do wonder if the Oval could end up dead if there wasn't some sort if rule that if a thread in the Abmormal Forum was created that didn't meet the abnormal rules of the South Oval which requires that only abnormal posts that support abnormal threads and the abnormal forum.

I hope I didn't just blow your minds. :D

OUHOMER
8/23/2011, 08:24 PM
sympathy vote

StoopTroup
8/23/2011, 08:57 PM
Is that normal Sympathy, sticky Sympathy or abnormal Sympathy? :D

I just don't get the "Normal Thread" label. I think everyone understands what a Sticky is and the new "Normal Thread" deal seems as weird as this thread. It's why I am giving the change my own personal sympathy vote.

OUHOMER
8/23/2011, 09:09 PM
well, its just a weak, lazy kind of sympathy vote. So its an abnormal sympathy vote. A normal sympathy vote would require me to really care just a little bit.

StoopTroup
8/23/2011, 10:18 PM
Well....I didn't want you to actually care...it's more of an observation about the changes to the board. Normal Post seems kind of odd because nothing I've ever seen or enjoyed in the Oval was "Normal"....lol

I think I could see "Posts" or "South Oval Magic" or "Posting Area" or "Thread posts".

Normal? MEH!

Curly Bill
8/23/2011, 10:25 PM
I just voted for the fake moneys..do we still get fake moneys for voting in poles?

StoopTroup
8/23/2011, 10:32 PM
No but i heard that you do get a T-Shirt from every Sponsor who's Ad you click on. I bet your up at night waiting for your LHN T-Shirt. :D ;)

Curly Bill
8/23/2011, 10:34 PM
Sweet! Just what I need...more Tshirts!

sooner_born_1960
8/23/2011, 10:50 PM
Gawd, I miss frankensooner.