PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe we have no threads about...

delhalew
8/23/2011, 05:34 PM
How gloriously stupid Jefferson and the rest of the LSU players are.

I can easily imagine Jefferson being the kind of Mary that would kick a dude while he's down cause his boys just jumped the dude.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/ncaa/08/19/lsu-jefferson.ap/index.html

The dude was beaten badly enough that felony battery charges are likely. Shouldn't these fools be getting ready for Oregon?

Flagstaffsooner
8/23/2011, 05:42 PM
Notice how the Baton Rouge police and Les iS U is acting very slowly on this? What a coverup.

delhalew
8/23/2011, 05:48 PM
Notice how the Baton Rouge police and Les iS U is acting very slowly on this? What a coverup.

Bad timing for a cover up. This sort of thing is much easier to resolve in the spring.

You would think if your players had a "tradition" of breaking curfew and hitting the bar on the last day of two a days, that you might want to prevent that. So close to the season and all...

tcrb
8/23/2011, 09:17 PM

They need extra time to get their stories straight.

SunnySooner
8/23/2011, 09:39 PM
Whatcha bet they "stagger" the suspensions, or somesuch. I'm guessing the 3rd stringers will sit the Duck game, the starters will bench for the East Tenn School for The Blind. Just a guess.

Soonerpsycho
8/23/2011, 09:45 PM
http://soonerpsycho.com/spfarksandpics/dealwithjj.gif

BlownGP
8/23/2011, 10:37 PM
Yup, they just talked to the police today..

I think they all should miss a game or two just for going out after curfew... Let alone the bar fight..

ouwasp
8/23/2011, 11:22 PM
This sort of thing is a coach's nightmare. And while the other NCAA coaches feel empathy for their peers, they have to love being able to use the LSU thugs as examples of "what not to do".

I bet it's been mentioned in Norman a few times.

LVSOONER15
8/23/2011, 11:26 PM
Those players seem like a bunch of cowards. Just like their coach.

MR2-Sooner86
8/24/2011, 12:15 AM
Nothing but a bunch of thugs who should be thrown in jail.

One thing though, if you're going to honk at a large group of black guys leaving a bar, be sure your doors are locked and your foot is on the accelerator ready to get you the hell out of trouble if need be.

Peach Fuzz
8/24/2011, 01:43 AM
http://soonerpsycho.com/spfarksandpics/dealwithjj.gif

This needs to be praised!

agreed with locking the damn door... wow

starclassic tama
8/24/2011, 01:45 AM
i love how the bar they were at was called SHADY'S

jkjsooner
8/24/2011, 08:55 AM
Always start your OOC schedule with a patsy to cover the inevitable suspensions that will occur from offseason indiscret ions. I thought all SEC schools got that memo. It's a subset of the SEC clause to only play patsies OOC.

Bourbon St Sooner
8/24/2011, 09:38 AM
Apparently the charges against Jefferson are being dropped. The police said he only completed 4 of his 16 punches and 2 of them were to the wrong guy.

soonertravis
8/24/2011, 02:18 PM
Apparently the charges against Jefferson are being dropped. The police said he only completed 4 of his 16 punches and 2 of them were to the wrong guy.

Hilarious.

Flagstaffsooner
8/24/2011, 02:25 PM
No, that was his class record.

KantoSooner
8/24/2011, 02:38 PM
That's kind of like shooting at someone but being told to walk because you missed.

Okie35
8/24/2011, 02:57 PM
Crazy, Ole Miss just suspended their starting QB for the season opener for a bar fight too. Will Les do the right thing? Nope.

bmjlr
8/24/2011, 03:02 PM
Nothing but a bunch of thugs who should be thrown in jail.

One thing though, if you're going to honk at a large group of black guys leaving a bar, be sure your doors are locked and your foot is on the accelerator ready to get you the hell out of trouble if need be.

THIS ^^^^

Fraggle145
8/24/2011, 03:29 PM
He'll start vs UO.

Taxman71
8/25/2011, 10:10 AM
Dang, I stayed in a hotel in Baton Rouge that night and drove through that area wearing an OU shirt/hat (played golf in NO earlier in the day) to check out Tiger Stadium. Glad I didn't stop for gas.

delhalew
8/25/2011, 10:18 AM
The cops hauled 50 pairs of shoes out of Jefferson's apartment? He's as bad as a chick.

Bourbon St Sooner
8/25/2011, 12:28 PM
I think that's one thing you get as a football players along with shirts, hats and such. Some reports I heard was the a witness saw Jefferson kick a guy on the ground. They are probably trying to match up the shoes to a bruise on the dude.

delhalew
8/25/2011, 12:52 PM
I think that's one thing you get as a football players along with shirts, hats and such. Some reports I heard was the a witness saw Jefferson kick a guy on the ground. They are probably trying to match up the shoes to a bruise on the dude.

That is exactly the reason. They are going all CSI on his shoes.

Yes the players get shoes due to the schools contract, BUT 50 pairs? Jeebus.