PDA

View Full Version : Why do you still have vCash?

badger
8/23/2011, 04:25 PM
Because you haven't bet it yet.

Check out the recently updated vBookie for the latest futbol, football and more football events to bet on, as well as some other oddball stuff. It is located between Forums and Blogs at the top of this page.

SicEmBaylor
8/23/2011, 04:36 PM
I'm waiting to blow it all on vHookers and vBlow.

Mississippi Sooner
8/23/2011, 04:39 PM
#vWINNING!

Boomer.....
8/23/2011, 04:57 PM
Will work for vBucks!

badger
8/23/2011, 05:08 PM
I will put up a Baylor event just for you, SicEm. You vs TCU. I'll even give you really good odds if Baylor wins. :D

StoopTroup
8/23/2011, 06:45 PM
If we ban Baylor won't we have a perfect 9 team conference?

ouflak
8/24/2011, 05:36 AM
Link to The Sports for anybody who doesn't want to go through all of the trouble of going out of this thread, then forum, and then clicking yet again. (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?24-The-Sports-Book)

Peach Fuzz
8/24/2011, 02:20 PM
Go place some bets people!

SoonerStud615
8/24/2011, 02:27 PM
I'm gonna save up to buy a vJ

saucysoonergal
8/24/2011, 02:38 PM
Because gambling is a sin. ;)

badger
8/25/2011, 09:31 AM
I have posted several new events to vBet on, including the Baylor game. I even gave SicEm some good odds, because we all know TCU is gonna beat their former SWC rivals.... right??? :D

MLB events today are open for vBetting till noon. Tonight's NFL games are also posted and can be vBet on till either 5 or 6 tonight.

Don't worry about point spreads, just pick the winners for now. I have, of course, adjusted the odds on a few gimme events :D

badger
8/27/2011, 09:38 AM
I just had to pay out more than 11k to someone this morning. That COULD have been you. Why aren't you vBetting?!

The Premiere League game is about to close, but there are Saturday, Sunday and Monday NFL preseason games to vBet on. There are also the first few college football games, now less than a week away, to try out. Some of them pay 20 to 1! It's a vCash grab! Take the vMoney and vRun!

badger
8/29/2011, 11:00 PM
If you aren't SicEm and vBlew all your vCash on vBaylor already, you can now vBet on Saturday college football events in vBookie. Simply make your way over to The Sports Book forum, or click that vBookie button at the top of the window.

Please keep in mind that some of the Saturday events are based on point spreads, not just winners/losers this time. It should be clearly outlined, but if it isn't feel free to ask... and if you end up vBroke, it's play money. You'll vLive :P

SicEmBaylor
8/29/2011, 11:03 PM
including the Baylor game. I even gave SicEm some good odds, because we all know TCU is gonna beat their former SWC rivals.... right??? :D

Oh, how wrong you are. We have motivation this year. Last year, we had to deal with this at the end of the game with one of our assistant coaches nearly jumping into the stands and beating the **** out of a fat TCU turd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-urZlwEZNIQ

badger
8/29/2011, 11:32 PM
I like how the Baylor players are actually high fiving the TCU kid that's reaching out his hand. That's very nice of them, following a loss.

As for the jerkwad, every fanbase has em.

badger
8/30/2011, 03:17 PM
I also put up Sunday's SMU @ A&M game, as well as a second and final Tulsa Shock event, because lo and behold, they actually won again, two in a row, wtf, and have the chance of actually not being the worst WNBA team in history at this point.... a chance.

badger
9/2/2011, 05:11 PM
By the way, you have about an hour to bet on TCU/Baylor and Youngstown State/Sparty over on vBookie. You also have till 9:30 p.m. tonight (it's a late game) on the last NFL preseason game.

Of course, there's tons of college football events tomorrow to bet on, including OU-Tulsa.

In short, you should be vBetting. If you have no idea how, check the link in my sig.

Frozen Sooner
9/2/2011, 07:24 PM
Because vF-U, that's why. ;)

badger
9/5/2011, 12:49 PM
I am making my rounds admitting my vMistakes, so here goes:

I apologize for any vConfusion regarding the Saturday betting lines. I will clarify any future point spreads within the vBookie event and the accompanying thread to ensure there is no doubt as to who gets vPaid.

If any games hit the line right on the nose, I will vPay out both sides in the future.

I have placed some very high vPaying options with Thursday's OSU-Arizona pending poke choke as a vApology. Please be vPatient... I'm not a real Modador and I'm new at this :(

badger
9/10/2011, 08:50 AM
Hey South Ovalies,

vBookie has paid out Friday events and that means you should have tons of vCash to vBet on Saturday events, from Premiere League Soccer to college football fun. Events mostly close this morning, so get your vBets in!

badger
9/11/2011, 03:09 PM
I just paid off Saturday events. As you can tell, I personally vWagered a lot on a ranked team beating an unranked team and lost miserably :.....(

BUT, perhaps you have better vLuck than me, in which case you should definitely check out recently added events:

- Monday's U.S. Open mens singles final match
- non-football Sooner sports events for the week
- Next Sunday's Premiere League events
- Oddball fun related to the nuances of college football that we've discovered two weeks in.

I will add in next weekend's college football games (and the early Thursday/Friday games) as soon as I see point spreads posted anywhere.

BudSooner
9/11/2011, 03:57 PM
Iv forgot to vmake my vbet for this vweek, v****! It is actually a good thing, me being the tard billy....I would have forgotten about vPeyton Manning being out with a broken head joint.

badger
9/12/2011, 11:19 AM
That would have been sad, yes... I don't think anyone vBet on the Peyton Necks this past week, for good reason, hehe.

This weekend's awesome college football events are now posted. They include:

1- OU @ FSU
2- Big 12 events for Friday and Saturday
3- Top 25 events for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
4- Oddball fun that you should definitely check out

If you need more vCash to vBet on weekend events, there is an afternoon event today (U.S. Open tennis final) and Monday Night Football that will be open till the actual events start (3 p.m. and 7 p.m. I think). There are also events throughout the week that you can also vBet on if college football is not your thing.

Good vLuck!

badger
9/28/2011, 08:43 AM
Because of the significance of tonight's MLB games for four teams, I have included an extra special last-minute vBookie event for the Rays, Braves, Cardinals and Red Sox here. (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?160036-9-28-MLB-games-to-determine-playoff-spots)

Also if you haven't checked out vBookie lately, there are tons of college football events for Thursday-Sunday posted, and if you're really feeling ambitious, tonight's OU/Texas home volleyball matchup that will be televised 7 p.m. tonight on ESPNU!

vBET ON BASEBALL! What could go wrong? :D

badger
9/28/2011, 12:48 PM
BTW, due to some people being vBroke or vPoor, I have asked Phil to have mercy on the less vFortunate. His verdict?

I reset the system so that any time anyone is below 500 vCash and a new bet is added to the system, they will automatically get 500 in their account. So, the next bet you add, it should reset all the poor people to 500 and then that will happen automatically in the future.

So... all of you that had very little vCash or were vBroke now have vCash... thanks to me posting an utterly meaningless event: The WNBA FINALS! :P

OhU1
9/28/2011, 08:15 PM
Oh, how wrong you are. We have motivation this year. Last year, we had to deal with this at the end of the game with one of our assistant coaches nearly jumping into the stands and beating the **** out of a fat TCU turd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-urZlwEZNIQ

Good stuff. At first it was some good fans of TCU and some Baylor players being good enough sports to slap hands. Some fat doosh P.O.S. TCU fan felt the need to heckle players who actually busted their *** on the field playing the game. Hats off to the Baylor coaches who finally had enough and called out spare-tire tub of guts Texan to come down and take an *** whipping!

"you a freaking T-shirt guy, you're nobody! You paid to watch them (the players) you punk *** bitch". (heavy inbred Texan accented voice: "lot of christian spirit from Baylor there")

Congrats to Baylor for taking out TCU in 2011. Good luck in 2012 and two-peat the Longhorns!

lexsooner
9/28/2011, 08:43 PM
Good stuff. At first it was some good fans of TCU and some Baylor players being good enough sports to slap hands. Some fat doosh P.O.S. TCU fan felt the need to heckle players who actually busted their *** on the field playing the game. Hats off to the Baylor coaches who finally had enough and called out spare-tire tub of guts Texan to come down and take an *** whipping!

"you a freaking T-shirt guy, you're nobody! You paid to watch them (the players) you punk *** bitch". (heavy inbred Texan accented voice: "lot of christian spirit from Baylor there")

Congrats to Baylor for taking out TCU in 2011. Good luck in 2012 and two-peat the Longhorns!

Ditto. Is there any reason that other fat doofus - the cop - could not have told the TCU guys to move on? The Baylor assistant were the ones tyring to tell big mouth to stop and move on. Also, if I am not mistaken, TCU is affiliated with the Church of Christ, which is even more conservative than the Southern Baptist church. So why was the TCU dufus yelling about "fine Christian behavior" when he had a big plank in his eye?

badger
9/29/2011, 08:24 AM
Did I mention you can vBet on Baylor to stay undefeated in this week's Big 12 Saturday games event (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?159920-10-1-Big-12-Saturday-matchups-%28not-including-OU%29)? :D

Also, if you are a baseball fan, I have added the NL and AL divisional matchups that were finalized in extra innings last night. :)

In addition to those lovable Bears of Waco, you can vBet on a vast array of college and NFL football games from today through Monday, including OU's matchup against Ball State?

In short, vBook it over to vBookie!

If you have no idea what I am talking about, check out the link in my sig for step-by-step instructions on how to get vStarted!