PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa Shock

badger
8/23/2011, 02:58 PM
Tulsa Shock are currently 1-23 on this 23rd day of August. They have five games left in August, five more scheduled for September. Will they win a game this month?

Cast your vVotes via vCash by Aug. 25. Nobody expects them to win tonight against those Minny Lynx so I'm going to ignore that one... but if they actually do win, I guess you can vVote that way after the fact, hehe.

EDIT: As you can see, the odds are very much against them winning this month, heh.

badger
8/27/2011, 09:28 AM
Holy sh!t, they actually won.

Link (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/article.aspx?subjectid=413&articleid=20110827_29_B1_ULNSus299627)

Keep in mind NP and I have seen them play in person. They are terribad, terriawful and terrible all rolled into one... but apparently having a 40-year-old mommy ex-Olympian named Sheryl Swoopes can help you hit a game winner.

Now the question becomes if they're gonna become all-time terribad in WNBA's short history. I'll look up the record for worst ever, then put up a new event... just don't expect big odds again. I'm gonna having to pay out thousands in vCash now. Thanks a lot, Shock :P