PDA

View Full Version : Obama's hypocrisy

Soonerjeepman
8/23/2011, 01:02 PM
..when the Republicans, and most of America, were screaming for "compromise" but didn't get it, the Dem shoved obama care down our throats...NOW he is whining about the Rep and them not compromising...just another feather in his cap.

diverdog
8/23/2011, 09:24 PM
Do you think the Republicans really wanted to compromise on Obamacare? You had the leader of the Republican Party saying they were going to make this Obama's Waterloo.

hawaii 5-0
8/24/2011, 01:40 AM
He promised me my farts wouldn't smell. I had 2nd and 3rd opinions and Obama Lied.

5-0

Trump/ Chronic 2012

Soonerjeepman
8/24/2011, 01:08 PM
Do you think the Republicans really wanted to compromise on Obamacare? You had the leader of the Republican Party saying they were going to make this Obama's Waterloo.

ummm..no but it wasn't even given as an offer when they did not vote for it..that's the point...he only wants compromise when HE needs it...

Midtowner
8/24/2011, 01:25 PM

Exactly. They have been focusing on defeating Obama at every turn, not allowing him to do anything and never ever compromising. Take the debt ceiling negotiations. Even when the Dems offered a plan which was more draconian than anything Rep. Ryan and the Republicans had only recently been floating, the Reps still wanted more and took the country to the brink of financial collapse to get it in a crisis which never had to occur in the first place. This is about power, not what's best for the American people.

Position Limit
8/24/2011, 01:49 PM
you seem to have a deep, dynamic grasp of the political passage of laws. i applaud you on your finding of hypocrisy and fighting the good fight. these points you're scoring a very profound and above all, your faux sanctimony toward this hypocrisy is duly noted. i wish you good luck in your quest to make us all aware of the only hypocrite in washington. please keep me updated.

49r
8/24/2011, 03:11 PM
jXesMkAYh44

soonercruiser
8/24/2011, 11:16 PM
To quote Obama, DD......they lost....go to the back of the bus!
Nice bipartisan language. That reflects his attitude in all meetings with the REpugs.

http://members.cox.net/franklipsinic/Political/Copy%20of%20Obama%20-%20healthcare.jpg