PDA

View Full Version : All Access

JudInKC
8/22/2011, 10:39 AM
So far I've only seen 1 All-Access episode about the sooners. Is that the only 1 for the season?

I thought we would get a weekly show from this...

jumperstop
8/22/2011, 10:46 AM
They already aired all four episodes last week. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I think they are going to air them again all as one episode this week or next week.

JudInKC
8/22/2011, 10:48 AM
They already aired all four episodes last week. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I think they are going to air them again all as one episode this week or next week.

How did I miss them? I did a search on my directv guide and only saw the one episode.

Crap!

jumperstop
8/22/2011, 10:49 AM
Probably won't be up for long, but here you go...

ngHteM8tZTY
jKS5nX9e6aA
wRz97iVTWi0
KEcZv2MaRqI

MeMyself&Me
8/22/2011, 11:18 AM
How did I miss them? I did a search on my directv guide and only saw the one episode.

Crap!

Same here. Auto-record only caught the first one and I looked for the others via search function and manually searching the guide. DirecTV too. Yesterday, I saw them listed all back to back on some day a week or so out.

Widescreen
8/22/2011, 11:22 AM
The DirecTV guide made it look like they were repeating the same episode over and over. They were actually 4 separate episodes airing at 4:30 Central time last Mon/Tue/Thurs/Fri. I had to set each one to record individually.

JudInKC
8/22/2011, 11:39 AM
The DirecTV guide made it look like they were repeating the same episode over and over. They were actually 4 separate episodes airing at 4:30 Central time last Mon/Tue/Thurs/Fri. I had to set each one to record individually.

Yep...this is exactly what I saw.