PDA

View Full Version : Things we already knew, but need to be reminded of

tommieharris91
8/18/2011, 06:32 PM
http://deadspin.com/5832234/the-2011-haters-guide-to-the-top-25

silverwheels
8/18/2011, 06:43 PM
Laughed the most at Oregon, LSU, OSU, A&M, Wisconsin, and Nebraska.

bonkuba
8/18/2011, 06:44 PM
Crushed by a SEC team.....as much as I despise that statement, we can't argue until we actually beat one in a big game.

I believe this may be the year......I am soooooo ready!!

BOOMER!!!!!

Peach Fuzz
8/18/2011, 06:51 PM
Pretty funny leading up to the teams... Pretty lame for the first few... OU and Bama's were a total let down. Is that all he could come up with??? some of the others were great. (e.g. LSU, Ohiostate, OSU, aTm)

OUHOMER
8/18/2011, 06:55 PM
LMAO, Fun read

GKeeper316
8/18/2011, 07:01 PM
ya i was a bit dissapointed in oklahoma's...

but the one for them pokes was ****in sweet. i laughed the most at that one... hangin snausages in front of an osu fan... lol

SoonerInFortSmith
8/18/2011, 07:43 PM
14. Arkansas. FACT: It is against the law to wear shoes in Arkansas.

I thought this was a satirical article. Why is he only stating actual facts about Arkansas?

SoonerofAlabama
8/18/2011, 08:16 PM
Not because of the "OU getting crushed" thing, but this guy sounds like a ten-year-old that just learned curse words.

allanace16
8/21/2011, 06:27 PM
The "OU gets crushed by SEC teams" thing still kills me (seems like we hear that a lot). Off the top of my head, since Stoops has been here, lost to Ole Miss on a FG, LSU by 7, UF by 10, beat Bama twice by like 7-10, beat Ark. 2-3, all of which being close in score, and closer if you really watched the games, is getting killed? If anything, I'd expect to hear more criticism about that other time we went to the NC game than not winning against the ESS EEE SEE.

And Magary being way over the top is just his "thing". Sometimes it's hilarious, sometimes it's meh. This article he does every year isn't exactly one of my favorites, though the OSU crack was hilarious.

BlownGP
8/21/2011, 06:45 PM
Read that a few days ago.. Good stuff.. I live in LSU country and that **** is all true.. hahahaa

badger
8/22/2011, 08:51 AM
I once went to a Badger football game. Bleachers. It is what convinced me that you should never, ever sit in bleachers at a football game without a seatback, or someone that takes up more than their assigned space will definitely take up part of yours, you little teenage blond who doesn't need to sit down as much as my beer drinking gut needs to :rolleyes:

So "fatty fat fat" 100 percent true, as much as I love my home state.