PDA

View Full Version : Amusing Tweets

Scott D
8/18/2011, 03:27 PM
heh, Warren Sapp

@QBKILLA RT@t_riv: Ok Herbstreit, the NCAA should make an example of Miami? Where was this tough talk 2 months ago when OSU was in the frying pan?

oudavid1
8/18/2011, 03:29 PM
In Ohio States defense, they got rid of the problem. At Miami, the problem is going to get rid of them.

The Maestro
8/18/2011, 03:32 PM
Yeah, Warren is comparing apples to watermelons.

Scott D
8/18/2011, 03:36 PM
Those aren't amusing tweets...besides if I understand it correctly, he just retweeted what someone else said.

TheresOnlyOne
8/18/2011, 03:38 PM
I just like it when Warren has a HUGE dip in. Thats awesome.

badger
8/18/2011, 03:53 PM
It is popular to say that the players that did this will not get punished because they are in the NFL, graduated, whatever.

But then, these people don't consider how proud all of the NFL alums are to shout "THE U!" in NFL introductions on MNF, flash "the U" symbol after touchdowns when they're playing the Dolphins, or everyone, NFL or not, making it down to campus for a game or a practice any chance they get.

The death penalty would penalize them too, much like it would be utter torture on most Sooner students, alums, players and Sooners in the NFL if there suddenly wasn't Sooner football for whatever reason.

KantoSooner
8/18/2011, 03:59 PM
Badger, you're assuming that 'these people' (the U grads) are motivated by things like pride and a sense of belonging. I am not confident that U grads are motivated by anything other than crude self interest and the fulfillment of base needs such as food, a mating drive, a need to acquire slick, shiny material objects and, in some cases, a need to physically hurt other people.

I don't think they respond to the same stimulae that drive normal human beings. They are 'The U'.