PDA

View Full Version : David Letterman - Not a Jew

StoopTroup
8/18/2011, 10:29 AM
Man Jihadists are a touchy bunch....lol

David Letterman has received a death threat on an al-Qaeda message board. The message suggests that the tongue of “this lowly Jew” should be cut out because of jokes he has made about Osama bin Laden and Muhammad Ilyas Kashmir, another al-Qaeda leader killed in June. The FBI is investigating. And, for the record, Letterman is not Jewish.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/celebritology/post/david-letterman-gets-death-threat-lawyer-says-russell-armstrong-spent-savings-to-maintain-housewives-lifestyle/2011/08/18/gIQAUvJcNJ_blog.html

jumperstop
8/18/2011, 10:44 AM
Jihadist fail...

jumperstop
8/18/2011, 10:48 AM
But the Jihadist have one thing right, his jokes aren't funny. Why people think having the same talk show host we had 25 years ago (Letterman, Leno) is a good idea is beyond me. Both are terrible and only able to regurgitate ****ty jokes they didn't even write and weren't a part of writing.

XingTheRubicon
8/18/2011, 10:49 AM
but guess who is, hall-of-famer

badger
8/18/2011, 10:51 AM
He also regularly made fun of W. And when he made fun of Osama, it was just voiceovers of video clips... that always ended with "oh, and by the way, death to America." :rolleyes:

soonercruiser
8/18/2011, 11:29 AM
But the Jihadist have one thing right, his jokes aren't funny. Why people think having the same talk show host we had 25 years ago (Letterman, Leno) is a good idea is beyond me. Both are terrible and only able to regurgitate ****ty jokes they didn't even write and weren't a part of writing.

Agree!
I say still cut his tongue out!
Dean could BBQ it, and raffle it off at the tailgate.
:D