PDA

View Full Version : Tom Coburn on Obama

badger
8/17/2011, 01:52 PM
I just love to listen to Sen. Coburn talk.

Link (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=335&articleid=20110817_335_0_LANGLE512434)

Seriously, whether you're a Democrat or a Republican, go to one of his town halls. He is absolutely the only elected rep I have ever seen own an audience at one of these yell-fests.

NormanPride
8/17/2011, 01:56 PM
I am unable to read more of the Tulsa World as I am not a subscriber. Perhaps I should subscribe and support my favorite paper, as I use it so much!

saucysoonergal
8/17/2011, 01:57 PM
Is this thread for people married to each other or can anyone post?

Barry's_Scowl
8/17/2011, 02:01 PM
I am unable to read more of the Tulsa World as I am not a subscriber. Perhaps I should subscribe and support my favorite paper, as I use it so much!

Chrome browser + Incognito mode = FREE EVERYTHING!

badger
8/17/2011, 02:05 PM
Chrome browser + Incognito mode = FREE EVERYTHING!

oooo... must try this sometime!

for everyone else though, here's the article text:

LANGLEY -- President Obama is basically a well-intentioned man whose "philosophy is goofy and wrong," U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn said Wednesday during a town hall meeting here.

Coburn's remarks were in response to a man who asked if Obama "wants to destroy America."

"His intent is not to destroy, his intent is to create dependency because it worked so well for him," Coburn said

Coburn said that as "an African American male," Obama received "tremendous advantage from a lot of these programs."

Coburn went on to say that most of the country's problems were created by Congress and that "I don't think presidents matter that much."

I don't agree with everything he says, but he just says EVERYthing that comes to mind.

soonercruiser
8/17/2011, 02:05 PM
Is this thread for people married to each other or can anyone post?

OH! I can see it now after the web site upgrades. :eek:
You WILL be required to electronically marry another poster in order to post!
Kinda like Hollywood....kiss up!

Actually I think some of you are looking for the Barney's Frank Thread...:D

saucysoonergal
8/17/2011, 02:09 PM
OH! I can see it now after the web site upgrades. :eek:
You WILL be required to electronically marry another poster in order to post!
Kinda like Hollywood....kiss up!

Actually I think some of you are looking for the Barney's Frank Thread...:D

Dr. DDS for your info, NP and Badger are married.

NormanPride
8/17/2011, 02:10 PM
You guys are just jealous.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/17/2011, 02:11 PM
oooo... must try this sometime!

for everyone else though, here's the article text:

I don't agree with everything he says, but he just says EVERYthing that comes to mind.

He does have a point. I wonder just how much O'bummer earned and if he was white, if he would have gotten into the schools he got into. Probably why he wants all of his records sealed, they don't want us finding out Barry Sotero used every federal aid trick in the book to get aid he may not have been able to apply for... Kinda like me, if my mother happened to be married to a guy with a native american surname and me apply for native america schollys (which btw, didn't happen). Have used my thoroughly scandinavian name always and got jack shi'ite...

saucysoonergal
8/17/2011, 02:13 PM
He does have a point. I wonder just how much O'bummer earned and if he was white, if he would have gotten into the schools he got into. Probably why he wants all of his records sealed, they don't want us finding out Barry Sotero used every federal aid trick in the book to get aid he may not have been able to apply for... Kinda like me, if my mother happened to be married to a guy with a native american surname and me apply for native america schollys (which btw, didn't happen). Have used my thoroughly scandinavian name always and got jack shi'ite...

Whatever, Sven Runningbear. ;)

TheHumanAlphabet
8/17/2011, 02:13 PM
Dr. DDS for your info, NP and Badger are married.

Yes, but do they post from the same place??? like the same room or the same house??? Like some dude I was told about that twittered his wife in the next room...:eek:

Mississippi Sooner
8/17/2011, 02:15 PM
Is this the swingers thread?

saucysoonergal
8/17/2011, 02:15 PM
I don't know Sven, lets ask: Hey, NP & Badger, Do youse guys post from the same place sometimes? ;)

badger
8/17/2011, 02:17 PM
I don't know Sven, lets ask: Hey, NP & Badger, Do youse guys post from the same place sometimes? ;)

All you bastards ruining my perfectly fun topic :P

NP sometimes posts as me, usually in the mornings, because I'm signed into the home computer. When we travel, we usually use his laptop on the road, so I'll post as him then.

So, be nice to "badger," because it might be NP and NP will kick your arse.

NormanPride
8/17/2011, 02:17 PM
Sometimes I post as her because I'm too lazy to log out and she monopolizes the computer. :D

saucysoonergal
8/17/2011, 02:20 PM
http://nerdmeltla.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/the-more-you-know.jpg

;)

TheHumanAlphabet
8/17/2011, 02:21 PM
All you bastards ruining my perfectly fun topic :P

NP sometimes posts as me, usually in the mornings, because I'm signed into the home computer. When we travel, we usually use his laptop on the road, so I'll post as him then.

So, be nice to "badger," because it might be NP and NP will kick your arse.

But that isn't at the same time on different computers...:)

Mississippi Sooner
8/17/2011, 02:28 PM
Sometimes I let Tom Coburn post from my computer. Just so you know.

Howzit
8/17/2011, 02:33 PM
Is this the swingers thread?
Only for soft swap. Unless the chemistry is good, then who knows?

MR2-Sooner86
8/17/2011, 02:34 PM
NP sometimes poses as me, usually in the mornings

That's hawt :hot:

3rdgensooner
8/17/2011, 02:41 PM
Sometimes I let Tom Coburn post from my computer. Just so you know.Stop, you're creating dependency.

mgsooner
8/17/2011, 03:27 PM
Man I wish I could be an African American male so I could get some of the tremendous perks that apparently come with it.

soonervegas
8/17/2011, 03:43 PM
Man I wish I could be an African American male so I could get some of the tremendous perks that apparently come with it.

you mean white women?

The Maestro
8/17/2011, 03:44 PM
you mean white women?

You mean FAT white women?

3rdgensooner
8/17/2011, 03:44 PM
Geez, here we go

mgsooner
8/17/2011, 03:58 PM
You mean FAT white women?

Precisely