PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know the song and artist on this video?

BU BEAR
8/17/2011, 12:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDw4NATtmQI

thank you for any assist!

saucysoonergal
8/17/2011, 12:43 PM
Hey bear you need to do it like this or nobody will look at it:

qDw4NATtmQI

BU BEAR
8/17/2011, 12:49 PM
Thank you, ssg!

Viking Kitten
8/17/2011, 12:52 PM
I opened that long enough to read a couple of comments and decide it was something I may not want to watch at work.

Things like "You are a sick disgusting pig for posting that."

Can you tell us a bit more about what the video is about?

saucysoonergal
8/17/2011, 12:53 PM
I watched a few minutes of it and it had different pagan gods (idols) with people surrounding it. Not really that bad.

madmartigan
8/17/2011, 12:53 PM
It's called this boy's in love by the presets. I made the mistake of watching the video for the song a while back when I first heard it, so unless you are a fan of gay guys covered in milk, steer clear!

GKeeper316
8/17/2011, 12:55 PM
I opened that long enough to read a couple of comments and decide it was something I may not want to watch at work.

Things like "You are a sick disgusting pig for posting that."

Can you tell us a bit more about what the video is about?

apparently, the spot in mecca that the mooslims worship used to be a "pagan" temple and the guy that made the vid just put some "pagan" images in the middle of the spot where they all walk around in a big dumb circle...

not a big deal and mooslims are overly sensative.

BU BEAR
8/17/2011, 12:57 PM
It's called this boy's in love by the presets. I made the mistake of watching the video for the song a while back when I first heard it, so unless you are a fan of gay guys covered in milk, steer clear!

Ugh! Thanks for the warning and info. I will consult iTunes and see if I can get the song without the video by the Presets.

The video above is not NSFW. It is offensive to Muslims because it puts a bunch of idols in the Kaba which is the place in Mecca where Muslims make hajj or pilgrimage. So, that is why some of the comments call the person who posted the video "sick, " "disgusting," and other insults.

yermom
8/17/2011, 01:26 PM
i have to say, the comments were rather entertaining