PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Pedofiles in Charge of Children

soonercruiser
8/16/2011, 04:05 PM
Actor Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars (video)
Not sure how I missed this one! :eek:

In this unusual interview, actor Corey Feldman describes the ring of powerful pedophiles surrounding child actors in Hollywood. He also states that these corrupt people with big connections lead to the demise of child actor Corey Haim (the official cause of his death was pneumonia). While Feldman does not directly mention Monarch mind control (which is used on Hollywood child stars and is characterized by systematic sexual abuse), he describes a reality that is very similar to it.

“I can tell you that the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry. … It’s the big secret,” Feldman said.

The “casting couch,” which is the old Hollywood reference to actors being expected to offer sex for roles, applied to children, Feldman said. “Oh, yeah. Not in the same way. It’s all done under the radar,” he said.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/actor-corey-feldman-says-pedophilia-no-1-problem-for-child-stars-video/

Canyonero
8/16/2011, 04:32 PM
We have all seen The Godfather.

Viking Kitten
8/16/2011, 04:52 PM
I would imagine there certainly are scumbags in positions of power in Hollywood, just as there are abusers in the Catholic church and among clergy of other denominations, as well as many other walks of life.

If Corey Feldman says the other Corey was raped, he undoubtedly was. However, I would argue that idiotic parents who fail to protect their children are a big part of the problem here, and it becomes a crime of opportunity. I doubt somebody like Ron Howard was molested as a child actor because by his own account, his parents worked very hard to ensure he was raised in as normal an environment as possible.

You also have parents who would do anything to make their kid a star, like the mother of the 13-year-old girl raped by Roman Polanski, who dropped her daughter off with a wink for their "date." Sickening.

Bottom line, while it would be fun to use this as yet another excuse to bash Hollywood, I would really question whether the problem is as institutional as suggested.

Mississippi Sooner
8/16/2011, 04:57 PM
That whole website is almost too bizarre to be believed.

NormanPride
8/16/2011, 05:03 PM
Tinfoil hats...

MsProudSooner
8/16/2011, 05:23 PM
I would imagine there certainly are scumbags in positions of power in Hollywood, just as there are abusers in the Catholic church and among clergy of other denominations, as well as many other walks of life.

If Corey Feldman says the other Corey was raped, he undoubtedly was. However, I would argue that idiotic parents who fail to protect their children are a big part of the problem here, and it becomes a crime of opportunity. I doubt somebody like Ron Howard was molested as a child actor because by his own account, his parents worked very hard to ensure he was raised in as normal an environment as possible.

You also have parents who would do anything to make their kid a star, like the mother of the 13-year-old girl raped by Roman Polanski, who dropped her daughter off with a wink for their "date." Sickening.

Bottom line, while it would be fun to use this as yet another excuse to bash Hollywood, I would really question whether the problem is as institutional as suggested.

It doesn't really matter if the problem is institutional or it's just a few people in positions of power. Even if it's only one person, the children need to be protected - especially those whose parents aren't responsible enough to protect them themselves.

Viking Kitten
8/16/2011, 05:26 PM
I never once said that children didn't need protection. The OP suggests the problem is institutional and that is what I am questioning.

Sooner_Tuf
8/16/2011, 06:47 PM
Medical Marijuana didn't fix this?

soonercruiser
8/16/2011, 07:29 PM
I never once said that children didn't need protection. The OP suggests the problem is institutional and that is what I am questioning.

Having trouble connecting the dots Kitten?
That is exactly what Feldman said!
You cooperate with sex, or you don't get the part!

Feldman noted that one individual's names could not even be mentioned, since he was sooooo powerful.

Where was your outrage with headlines like "Tea Party member are terrorists"? Or, the Newsweek cover of Michelle Bachman? The headlines in the newspapers and on MSNBS are often at odds with "the whole story".
At least be consistent on the issue, please.

StoopTroup
8/16/2011, 07:44 PM
I love how folks still rock on about the Catholic Church and then throw in other Churches when one of the worst cases of child abuse just came from Warren Jeffs White Pommel Horse to Heaven.

Do we need to mention just how laws in our own Country were made just because of some Churches thought that they have the right to abuse kids because of freedom of religion?

I don't believe the Catholic Church ever took a position like that but I can agree that they did fail to put an end effectively. What has taken place in the last decade has made me much more comfortable as a Parent and Member of the Church. I know that the few really hurt some kids in this Country but the new way that we have really empowered our Church Leaders to put anyone caught hurting Children in jail instead of protecting them from prosecution. Had they not have done that...there would have been a real divide between followers and Rome. I also believe in my Heart that if Pope John Paul II had his time as Pope to do over...he would have made moves to do something about it the first day he was Pope. I think he really took what happened during his time as Pope personally and felt it stained his role of Leader of the Church. In his last years he spent his time trying to win Kids and Parents trust. I believe he really did what had to be done and I as a follower pray that God and all the other Popes before him will help us pick future Popes that will never allow that scourge to happen to the Church ever again. Those who have been caught and brought to justice....may God have mercy on your soul as I'm not sure you deserve it.

LosAngelesSooner
8/16/2011, 11:34 PM
Having met the guy I can tell you in no uncertain terms that he's a ****ing lunatic.

diverdog
8/17/2011, 06:40 AM
Having met the guy I can tell you in no uncertain terms that he's a ****ing lunatic.

Yeah, I have to agree and really question feldman as a reliable source. The guy is an attention whore and has been bitter because he is no longer an A list star.

FirstandGoal
8/17/2011, 10:14 AM
Whether or not he's a lunatic, I'm sure there's a lot of truth in his statements. Pedophiles have been around as long as there have been children. It makes me sick to think about it, but ignoring the problem will not make it go away.

I happen to share VK's POV. The parents are the ones who need to have the primary role in looking out for the welfare of their children.

I can't help but feel like many of these Hollywood parents are turning a blind eye so they can reap the benefits provided by their children being child stars.
If someone even thought about doing something to my 14 year old daughter, I would have no problem doing what was necessary to protect her and avenge any actions taken against her.

soonercruiser
8/17/2011, 10:19 AM
Yeah, I have to agree and really question feldman as a reliable source. The guy is an attention whore and has been bitter because he is no longer an A list star.

DD,
Is that how you LWers would dismiss any gay guy accusing Catholic Priests???
:rolleyes:

Pricetag
8/17/2011, 10:19 AM
I think that CGI has progressed to the point that we no longer need actual children to appear on screen.

saucysoonergal
8/17/2011, 10:38 AM
Dang, Cruiser was making such nice headway into becoming a good poster and now he attacks VK. Disgusting.

3rdgensooner
8/17/2011, 10:44 AM
Having trouble connecting the dots Kitten?
That is exactly what Feldman said!
You cooperate with sex, or you don't get the part!

Feldman noted that one individual's names could not even be mentioned, since he was sooooo powerful.

Where was your outrage with headlines like "Tea Party member are terrorists"? Or, the Newsweek cover of Michelle Bachman? The headlines in the newspapers and on MSNBS are often at odds with "the whole story".
At least be consistent on the issue, please.I've seen your outrage over "Obama is a muslim" storylines. You, sir, are the benchmark for consistency. We can all learn from you. Teach us.

oumartin
8/17/2011, 10:57 AM

btw, whens my f'in directv guy gonna show up and fix my problem?

Viking Kitten
8/17/2011, 11:02 AM
Dang, Cruiser was making such nice headway into becoming a good poster and now he attacks VK. Disgusting.

Oh well. I wish there was a "shrugs shoulders" emoticon. I can't think of one poster (well, maybe one) I am less worried about being insulted by. When stupid people attack someone's intelligence, it's more humorous than anything else. That's why I didn't bother responding.

BU BEAR
8/17/2011, 12:53 PM
Name names; or shut up! Allegations of sexual abuse by washed up Hollywood actors are just another way for former A-list actors to get attention without going to Playboy/Playgirl.

If you are not going to name names--to both protect innocent child actors from these people and to expose yourself to litigation if you are lying--then please spare us from having to listen to your latest cry for attention.

GKeeper316
8/17/2011, 01:03 PM
I think that CGI has progressed to the point that we no longer need actual children to appear on screen.

cgi kids having sex is just as bad as real kids having sex, according to the law.

GKeeper316
8/17/2011, 01:04 PM

but he was awesome in the lost boys, so he's allowed to be a ****ing lunatic :P

saucysoonergal
8/17/2011, 01:08 PM
Corey and Deborah Gibson are good in this video:

KlyXNRrsk4A

GKeeper316
8/17/2011, 01:11 PM

KlyXNRrsk4A

am i the only guy on the planet that doesn't find katy perry even a tiny bit hot?

saucysoonergal
8/17/2011, 01:14 PM
Russell Brand would disagree. ;)

GKeeper316
8/17/2011, 01:16 PM
Russell Brand would disagree. ;)

and he's a fine comedic actor... but that doesn't make his wife any less plain.

Jacie
8/17/2011, 01:17 PM
Hollywood child abuse, old style: There was an ad on television the other day for a dvd of Shirley Temple films. It was quite a list and for good reason. She was contracted to star in four films/year when she was under the age of 10, and that was what they did, 11 in all from 1935-37. Compare that to modern day child actress Lindsay Lohan, whose breakout role didn't happen until she was 12 and then she only did one film/year. Laws today do not allow children to work as much as what 20th Century Fox did with child actors. There will never be another Shirley Temple, at least not one with so many titles to her credit.

As for sexual abuse, there has never been any mention of that as regards Shirley Temple. Maybe it is the boys that get all the attention . . .

sappstuf
8/17/2011, 01:19 PM

The most shocking post in this thread is that DD thinks Feldman was once an A list movie star....

Position Limit
8/17/2011, 01:28 PM
score a huge point for soonerPTcrusier!!! for he has finally found that holy nugget of information from a washed up hollywood actor to vindicate one of the right's most hated boogeymen. hollywood that is. good job crusier. you are fighting the good fight. now if you could just post some ancedotal stories about gays, women, mexicans, media, advertising, tom brokaw, blacks, europe, and all other made up enemies created by the current and near past GOP. you are just the one to keep this crusade alive and kicking.

SoonerStormchaser
8/17/2011, 01:45 PM

KlyXNRrsk4A

Debbie Gibson= HAWT!

Breadburner
8/17/2011, 01:46 PM
Feldman hung out with Michael Jackson he would know....

soonercruiser
8/17/2011, 01:48 PM
score a huge point for soonerPTcrusier!!! for he has finally found that holy nugget of information from a washed up hollywood actor to vindicate one of the right's most hated boogeymen. hollywood that is. good job crusier. you are fighting the good fight. now if you could just post some ancedotal stories about gays, women, mexicans, media, advertising, tom brokaw, blacks, europe, and all other made up enemies created by the current and near past GOP. you are just the one to keep this crusade alive and kicking.

Real cute, smart guy!
(you are a guy aren't you?)
:D

Just what we need, another "attack the messenger" Alinskyian!

MR2-Sooner86
8/17/2011, 01:49 PM
am i the only guy on the planet that doesn't find katy perry even a tiny bit hot?

Yes.

soonercruiser
8/17/2011, 01:52 PM
Oh well. I wish there was a "shrugs shoulders" emoticon. I can't think of one poster (well, maybe one) I am less worried about being insulted by. When stupid people attack someone's intelligence, it's more humorous than anything else. That's why I didn't bother responding.

If pointing out the obvious is insulting, I guess I'm guilty.
Surely, non of you libs have done that to me.......????
It's just...... how many times have you done it???? :(

Attack the messenger....attack the messenger.....attack the messenger!

saucysoonergal
8/17/2011, 01:55 PM

You are good at that!

Have a nice day.

oumartin
8/17/2011, 02:15 PM

KlyXNRrsk4A

she looks so hot coming down the stairs!

Katy Perry can look perfect and she can look meh..

She plays both parts in this video quite well.

Pricetag
8/17/2011, 04:09 PM
If pointing out the obvious is insulting, I guess I'm guilty.
Surely, non of you libs have done that to me.......????
It's just how many times have yo done it???? :(

You forgot to say "Lewinskian."

Pricetag
8/17/2011, 04:12 PM
Oops, I meant "Skurcenskian."

The Profit
8/17/2011, 04:21 PM
Hollywood will have to get in line behind the Pope and the Catholic Church as the worst abusers of children, especially young boys.

Viking Kitten
8/17/2011, 04:30 PM

KlyXNRrsk4A

Off on a total tangent here....It kind of grosses me out how at the beginning of that video KP is lying on the bed with her legs all spread, proudly displaying her camel toe. Heck, it goes beyond camel toe. It's borderline gynecological. I'm sure some of your dudes appreciate that, but it just seems yucky to me. Also, the song is insipid and she's just not a great singer. Other than that, I liked the whole 80s theme and the cameos.

Scott D
8/17/2011, 04:37 PM
Let me know when cruiser is going to go after the Hollywood prostituition ring ;)

diverdog
8/17/2011, 04:37 PM
DD,
Is that how you LWers would dismiss any gay guy accusing Catholic Priests???

No. Where did you get that idea. He claims he was molested and claims he knows the culprit but he does nothing about it. Either he is a coward or a liar.

Some guy azz rapes me as a child and I remember it later in life. God help him because I would burn that m******f*****rs house down, cut out his heart and eat it. But that is me.

By Feldman not naming names and seeking court action he is putting other children at risk.

diverdog
8/17/2011, 04:39 PM
The most shocking post in this thread is that DD thinks Feldman was once an A list movie star....

Lol

soonercruiser
8/18/2011, 11:46 AM
You forgot to say "Lewinskian."

Not discussing Clinton here.
He was into abusing "big" girls!
:D

soonercruiser
8/18/2011, 11:49 AM
Hollywood will have to get in line behind the Pope and the Catholic Church as the worst abusers of children, especially young boys.

Oh....there he - The Profit goes again!

National Sexual Assault Online Hotline
Safe Horizon’s Rape, Sexual Assault & Incest Hotline:

soonercruiser
8/18/2011, 11:51 AM
No. Where did you get that idea. He claims he was molested and claims he knows the culprit but he does nothing about it. Either he is a coward or a liar.

Some guy azz rapes me as a child and I remember it later in life. God help him because I would burn that m******f*****rs house down, cut out his heart and eat it. But that is me.

By Feldman not naming names and seeking court action he is putting other children at risk.

Agree with this! ^^^^