PDA

View Full Version : Fiddling while Rome burns...

Lott's Bandana
8/15/2011, 06:15 PM
...and Syria bombards a refugee camp inside their own borders with artillery and gunboats.

...factions attempt to make Ethiopia an Islamic State, by blowing up police stations.

...the President is riding around on a bus, urging citizens to tell Washington it is time to put the country first, instead of Party.

I've got to stop listening to BBC News. Revealing reality is painful.

More Big Brother please.

:pop:

87sooner
8/15/2011, 06:18 PM
...and Syria bombards a refugee camp inside their own borders with artillery and gunboats.

...factions attempt to make Ethiopia an Islamic State, by blowing up police stations.

...the President is riding around on a bus, urging citizens to tell Washington it is time to put the country first, instead of Party.

I've got to stop listening to BBC News. Revealing reality is painful.

More Big Brother please.

:pop:

there's a pretty big fire right here in our own country...

Curly Bill
8/15/2011, 06:52 PM
I could frankly give a rip about Ethiopia and Syria right now. Though I would prefer to have Brack riding around on a bus in either of those two countries as opposed to right here in America.

hawaii 5-0
8/15/2011, 06:55 PM
Let the UN handle it. It's why it was created.

What this World needs now is more Joint Resolutions.

5-0

Trump/ Scooter 2012

sooner ngintunr
8/15/2011, 06:56 PM
I could give two ****s about Ethiopia or Syria right now.

brack is campaigning (raising money). It's what politicians do in this country when they are not on vacation.

XingTheRubicon
8/16/2011, 03:04 PM
I could give two ****s about Ethiopia or Syria right now.

brack is campaigning (raising money). It's what politicians do in this country when they are not spending our money like a crack whore at TJMaxx.