PDA

View Full Version : Operation Neptune's Spear

StoopTroup
8/15/2011, 12:21 PM
Watching this show called "Killing Bin Laden". By the looks of things, when we crashed that helicopter in the courtyard of OBL's Compound, it's amazing the Mission pulled through instead of got scrubbed or ended up Fugly in a huge firefight but somehow our Team overcame every obstacle and got the target and got out of Pakistan and back without any other problems.

Really cool show.

Peach Fuzz
8/15/2011, 12:27 PM
So the crash happened before the raid? How long before? I never knew this.

StoopTroup
8/15/2011, 12:30 PM
It's implying that it happened as they first approached the compound. I haven't watched the entire show yet.

Turd_Ferguson
8/15/2011, 12:31 PM
Obama came in a little too hot, sheared the tail off on the compound fence but was smart enough to drop the throttle, come up hard on the collective and let her auto rotate for a smooth touchdown....then he went ape **** crazy with his M4 and kilt OBL...

StoopTroup
8/15/2011, 12:42 PM
I'd say Fox News wouldn't agree with any of the assessments that many folks on this show are saying as it makes the POTUS look like he's a good POTUS.

This show has the Pilot from Blackhawk Down and he seemed amazed that we pulled this off and avoided another incident like he experienced in Mogadishu.

There were two 60 million Dollar Stealth Choppers that went in and two Chinnooks that were off in the distance awaiting the entry of the Soldiers in the first two Choppers. The first one came in and supposedly since it was a bit hotter than normal on the ground they got to close to the compound wall as they flew in and the tail rotor struck the edge of the wall as they started to land in the courtyard. The air that creates lift for the chopper was trapped within the 10 and 12 foot walls and created more than expected turbulence as they sat he chopper down and it basically lost it's ability to hover and just fell into the courtyard on a hard landing. As they lost altitude the tail hit the wall.

oumartin
8/15/2011, 12:43 PM
Obama came in a little too hot, sheared the tail off on the compound fence but was smart enough to drop the throttle, come up hard on the collective and let her auto rotate for a smooth touchdown....then he went ape **** crazy with his M4 and kilt OBL...

One man special ops force he is... Dude is bad@ss

StoopTroup
8/15/2011, 12:51 PM
I'd say that the pic we all have seen of everyone in the War Room was probably when they saw the first chopper crash and they probably thought they had made a bad decision in sending in the troops. Per Leon Panetta "Our hearts were in our throats". You can see Hillary Clinton with her hand over her mouth knowing what had happened with Blackhawk Down and what a cluster**** that was. I bet she was about to throw up.

StoopTroup
8/15/2011, 12:53 PM
They say our entry force turned to plan B which maybe Vet thinks stands for (Barack)....LoL

sappstuf
8/15/2011, 12:56 PM

It is hard to recognize Obama in this with all his camo on.. But that is him shooting the gun.

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt295/LoneWolf26/Rambo%20GIF%20images/Rambo4-Watchyourback.gif

olevetonahill
8/15/2011, 01:04 PM
Read an article yesterday where the Pakis let the dayum Chinks inspect the remains of the crash. bastards.

StoopTroup
8/15/2011, 01:08 PM
The first chopper is useless but contained half the attack squad is in it. They were all OK. They abort plans for the team in the 2nd chopper to land on the top of the compound and go in from there. Instead they land outside the compound blow a hole in the wall and meet up withe the team in the first chopper. Around 24 of our Comandoes storm Bin Laden's complex and a dog. Just for Vet, we will name the Dog Obama.

They then start dispatching people in the House looking for their HVT (High Value Target). At that time Locals were beginning to notice Helicopters hovering and time was beginning to be an issue. They say there was false doors and a huge maze inside. They found Bin Ladn on the 3rd Floor and missed shooting him. They head up the 3rd floor and two girls coming running out and they finally got into his room and shot his Wife (not fatally) but do shoot him in the head. They do some ID checking on Bin Laden and then announce "Geranimo" or "Bin Laden" was dead.

The strike Team got in and out in 38 Minutes and loaded OBL's Body on the choppers and got the entire Team out. They also blew up the first Chopper that they had to leave.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/15/2011, 01:15 PM
Apparently, Paki was in on it and were going to blame a missle strike on the deaths, that is before the helo crashed. I wonder how much is true and how much Barbra Streisand. I can't think of any reason or way we would let the paki's in on anything here... they are two faced and we should not be dealing with them.

olevetonahill
8/15/2011, 01:18 PM
What channel is this on? I cant find it.

StoopTroup
8/15/2011, 01:26 PM
Discovery. I recorded it onto my DVR.

Obama also did the forensic DNA back checks to make sure he got the right guy. :D

StoopTroup
8/15/2011, 01:37 PM
Apparently, Paki was in on it and were going to blame a missle strike on the deaths, that is before the helo crashed. I wonder how much is true and how much Barbra Streisand. I can't think of any reason or way we would let the paki's in on anything here... they are two faced and we should not be dealing with them.

From what they are stating here they didn't trust Pakistan at all and if Pakistan thought that anything was gonna happen...it was gonna be a Missile Strike if we were gonna take Bin Laden out. If that happened they probably figured they wouldn't be blamed as after a missile strike there would be very little way to verify the body of OBL and prove he was dead.

Doing it the way we did allowed us to prove it to our own People and dispatch his Body so that there wouldn't be any physical place to make a martyred Monument of his Memory. As close as we got to screwing this up we somehow seemed to do all of the right things. I know some folks hate this POTUS for even breathing but I think our Military did a great job and got rid of the bastard we all know not only was responsible for 9-11-01 but was willing to be the great Leader of the Islamic Jihads upon America and the rest of the World.

That's over and whats is left is an unorganized bunch of whack jobs that will be even easier to find now that the guy we hate the most is dead.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/15/2011, 03:18 PM
Stoop, agree with you. There has just been so much "information" out there, that I wonder what was factual and what was mis-information. Bottom line, we flew in there, got the som'bitch and flew out. Whether paki has real egg on their face or feigned, i could care less.

OUHOMER
8/15/2011, 03:53 PM
It was a good show watched it yesterday.

StoopTroup
8/15/2011, 03:53 PM
Same here THA