PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wrong with me?

achiro
8/10/2011, 04:01 PM
Most Eligible Dallas? I hadn't heard of it until today. I've never seen an episode of that housewives show, jersey shore, the kardashians, that chick with all the kids. I've never taken the time to watch any of the bachelor/ette shows, big brother, hulk hogans house, gene simmons show, nor any of the other however many there are has been celeb reality shows out there. I won't sit through any of the nutty bride to be shows, the I'm a delinquent teenager who hates my parents/am pregnant/does drugs/am a total loser show, or even the I can design clothes/model clothes/cook good stuff so I should have my own show shows.
I'm sure there are a bunch of others of these "quality" programming shows that I don't even know about.
Now don't get me wrong, I do watch more tv than I should so it's not about that. I just don't get these types of shows. I hear people talk about them all the time and more and more keep popping up so is there something wrong with me that I can't stand any of them?

87sooner
8/10/2011, 07:31 PM
if there is....then i've got it too...
never watched survivor .....idol....any of those shows...
i did watch a few episodes of pawn stars and pickers....but those got boring in a hurry...

my kids wanted me to watch wipeout with them....that was good for a laugh or two...but again.....you've seen one episode...you've seen them all...

tv just doesn't interest me much....but then i'm still watching seinfeld re-runs...

SoonerStormchaser
8/11/2011, 01:35 AM
Yes

Sooner_Tuf
8/11/2011, 06:02 AM
I haven't seen any of them. I don't watch much TV and when I do it's usually a movie.