PDA

View Full Version : Al-Shabaab

StoopTroup
8/8/2011, 06:38 PM
No not Shish-ka-bob....

These fellas.....

http://www.metrolic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/alshabaab-new.jpg

Guess our ex-AAA asses are sending 100 Million to help feed the Children these bastids have just about starved to death?

CL9HNp63a3s&feature=player_embedded#at=13

BU BEAR
8/9/2011, 07:44 PM
Yes, we are great people. Sometimes, we are a great people when it is against our own self-interests.

tcrb
8/9/2011, 07:47 PM
Yes, we are great fools. Sometimes, we are a great fools when it is against our own self-interests.

fixed

Midtowner
8/9/2011, 08:17 PM
To be fair, our payments are going to the recognized secular government of Somalia, not the terrorists.

But to be truthful, God knows how much of that money ends up in corrupt terrorist hands.

Fish&Game
8/9/2011, 08:26 PM
I'll tell them you said hello!

StoopTroup
8/10/2011, 03:51 AM
I realize that some money is going to dribble off anytime we help People that are starving because their current folks in power suddenly find it difficult to oraganize and feed the masses when they have been told for decades that sanctions would be put in place if they didn't agree to negoiate and quit buying weapons to use against their own people instead of build a Peaceful Country that the rest of the World would feel comfortable visiting and learning about their culture and thoughts. Instead they fought us off enough that we turned our backs on them and now they want humanitarian aid with no consequences.

The bunch that got them in this mess need to either leave or stay and take their lumps but either way...they need to lower their weapons and allow real change to take place so that the people there don't live in fear of the outside World that is coming to their aid.

yermom
8/10/2011, 04:07 AM
Somalis can go **** themselves for all i care.

if they can afford AK-47s they can feed themselves.

diverdog
8/10/2011, 06:47 AM
No not Shish-ka-bob....

These fellas.....

http://www.metrolic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/alshabaab-new.jpg

Guess our ex-AAA asses are sending 100 Million to help feed the Children these bastids have just about starved to death?

CL9HNp63a3s&feature=player_embedded#at=13

Stoop:

We have been actively targeting the with drone attacks and special operations over the years. The horn of Africa is a terrorist hot bed.

MR2-Sooner86
8/10/2011, 07:04 AM
Somalia should've been made into a sheet of glass in '93.

Fish&Game
8/10/2011, 03:41 PM
Amisom is taking it to Al Shabaab. Although they control most of southern Somalia, Amisom has recently chased them out of their stronghold in Mogadishu for the most part. I'm sure they (al shabaab) are regrouping and will look to move back in at some point, they are losing that battle right now.