PDA

View Full Version : Another whorn arrested

LVSOONER15
8/8/2011, 05:13 PM
Just another thing to add to mack's worries.:)

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/longhorns/entries/2011/08/08/scott_arrested.html?cxntfid=blogs_bevo_beat&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

badger
8/8/2011, 05:16 PM
Senior safety Christian Scott was arrested early this afternoon on a Class A misdemeanor assault with bodily injury charge. He’s being held in the Travis County Jail.

I don't exactly follow the bevo crap. Is he a projected starter or anything?

KantoSooner
8/8/2011, 05:18 PM
What is it with these guys? It seems like their program is on the verge of disintegration at all times.
I wish they'd just go ahead, cancel their football program and just be done with it.

SoonerofAlabama
8/8/2011, 05:22 PM

Don't try and look for a depth chart. :D Mack didn't make one.

StoopTroup
8/8/2011, 05:24 PM
It's just the extreme heat and the lack of bribe money

BudSooner
8/8/2011, 05:28 PM
Yep, not until November, until then it's called a dart board.

"Gilbert, you are starting defensive end" :D

Seriously I would love to see that.

LVSOONER15
8/8/2011, 05:32 PM

He was a starting safety last year.

meoveryouxinfinity
8/8/2011, 05:34 PM
<insert comment about glass houses and karma>

I Am Right
8/8/2011, 05:35 PM
Celebrating being in the top 25

badger
8/8/2011, 05:39 PM

Mack's depth chart is more like a flow chart:

1- Did I make promises to mommy or daddy?

YES: Continue to 3. NO: Continue to 2.

2- Will the media and fans kill me if I don't start his over-talented self?

YES: Start him. NO: Not starting, continue to "how to dupe players into not transferring or quitting flow chart"

3- Does he suck beyond suck?

YES: Continue to 4. NO: Continue to 5.

4- Is his name Gilbert?

YES: START. NO: Not starting, continue to "how to dupe players into not transferring or quitting flow chart"

5- Is he a senior or someone that actually pays attention to my clapping?

YES: START. NO: Continue to 6.

6- How many times has been arrested:

LESS THAN 12: Start. MORE THAN 12: Bench for one quarter against Rice. Then start for games after that until an addition 12 arrests has been accrued.

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 06:58 PM
Didn't you guys have like 3 arrests this offseason? Stills, Jefferson and Anderson?

BTW, I say kick him off. He apparently assaulted a repo person coming to get his car. He would've played this year but word was that he had lost his starting S spot to Kenny Vacarro.

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 07:02 PM
6- How many times has been arrested:

LESS THAN 12: Start. MORE THAN 12: Bench for one quarter against Rice. Then start for games after that until an addition 12 arrests has been accrued.
Completely false. Mack deals with criminality better than most coaches in this country. He gives 3-game suspensions for a DUI (your coach gives 1). And my guess is his career at UT is over (Dan Buckner for example recently when he was in an altercation - he'll be starring at Arizona this Fall). Doubt you guys could say the same thing in the same situation with a straight face.

StoopTroup
8/8/2011, 07:03 PM
Didn't you guys have like 3 arrests this offseason? Stills, Jefferson and Anderson?

BTW, I say kick him off. He apparently assaulted a repo person coming to get his car. He would've played this year but word was that he had lost his starting S spot to Kenny Vacarro.

Thank God you are here to downplay the significance of having problems like this in the face of sitting at Home during the last Bowl Season.

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 07:09 PM
You think Scott would get booted from OU in the same situation? Frank Alexander got in a knife and tire iron fight and is still on your team. Chaisson (don't need to elaborate). Dusty D almost killed a guy.

And yes, Brock Edwards was in a fight at a frat house and didn't get booted from UT years ago. I submit he would be gone now. Dan Buckner was recently kicked off for a domestic incident. Brandon Collins was kicked off for assault.

If he's not gone, I'll be surprised and I'll eat my words.

AlboSooner
8/8/2011, 07:17 PM
a longhorn DB actually hit someone?
hAH

agoo758
8/8/2011, 07:24 PM
Looks like Mack's first few months of Texas have started poorly. :P

Jacie
8/8/2011, 07:26 PM
Best comment to the article:

By DKR
August 8, 2011 6:19 PM

WE ARE dirtburglars
8/8/2011, 07:33 PM
You think Scott would get booted from OU in the same situation? Frank Alexander got in a knife and tire iron fight and is still on your team. Chaisson (don't need to elaborate). Dusty D almost killed a guy.

And yes, Brock Edwards was in a fight at a frat house and didn't get booted from UT years ago. I submit he would be gone now. Dan Buckner was recently kicked off for a domestic incident. Brandon Collins was kicked off for assault.

He along with a couple basketball players were attacked outside a club, so nice try.

Also, dont kid yourself with the whole Mack is a saint BS. There is a reason why * hasnt been caught cheating or something. Its called $$$ and lots of it. Mack is a joke of a disciplinarian and * is probably the most corrupted school in the country.

Ruf/Nek7
8/8/2011, 07:37 PM
It also helps when Austin PD downplays everything...sergio kindle!

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 07:38 PM
He along with a couple basketball players were attacked outside a club, so nice try.
Yes, people usually get stabbed as an innocent bystander.

There is a reason why * hasnt been caught cheating or something. Its called $$$ and lots of it.
Yes, that's why he was getting his car repoed. $$$. Makes perfect sense. We don't have a BRSI down here obviously.

Mack is a joke of a disciplinarian and * is probably the most corrupted school in the country.
Just wow. What color is the sky in your world?

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 07:39 PM
It also helps when Austin PD downplays everything...sergio kindle!

Umm, he was arrested for a DUI in Austin. Hitting a building is not a crime btw and thus he was never charged for that.

WE ARE dirtburglars
8/8/2011, 07:46 PM
Yes, that's why he was getting his car repoed. $$$. Makes perfect sense. We don't have a BRSI down here obviously.

Just wow. What color is the sky in your world?

Im not trying to start an argument here, but what exactly is your point with this? Bottom line is, everything gets swept under the rug at * and that is because of money. Your fans like to brag about not being in trouble with the NCAA all the time and thats simply because * has money.

There are so many rules and violations in regards to recruiting that it is IMPOSSIBLE for ANY school in the country to not break them sometimes.

Its nothing personal, but quit acting like Mack is some model coach or * just follows all the rules and thats why they are never caught. With the amount of arrests at * that are actually documented, I guarantee if * didnt have money, that program would be shut down.

meandmybutt
8/8/2011, 07:53 PM
BS trumped up charge. I watched the kid play last year, I'm guessing the "victim" must have run into his fist.

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 07:55 PM
That's ridiculous. That's my point. We're corrupt because we don't get caught cheating? Mkay.

And Mack kicks kids off the team as well as stops recruiting them due to character issues all the time. To say he's lax when it comes to these issues is just flat out false.

delhalew
8/8/2011, 07:57 PM
I have to admit that when a whorn speaks, I hear Charlie Browns teacher.

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 08:13 PM
Mack's statement (code for "he's gone"):

"We're aware of the situation with Christian Scott and disappointed any time one of our players is accused of wrongdoing. We've talked to Christian and his family, and he has been suspended from all activities with our football team. Following the completion of the legal process, we will do what's best for The University, Christian and the team."

Ruf/Nek7
8/8/2011, 08:14 PM
Umm, he was arrested for a DUI in Austin. Hitting a building is not a crime btw and thus he was never charged for that.

Ok, it makes it even EASIER when the city of Austin citizens choose not to file charges either.

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 08:17 PM
Ok, it makes it even EASIER when the city of Austin citizens choose not to file charges either.

What charges? There was no crime. Insurance covered the financial damage of the building.

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/8/2011, 08:19 PM
Herr,

Leaving the scene of an accident is a crime. So is property damage.

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 08:24 PM
Wrong. This was not leaving the scene of an accident. Hitting the building is a civil matter. If he would've been caught at the scene and he was drunk or something, that would've been a different story. He had a day to contact the owner of the building which he did. No crime to be charged with.

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 08:26 PM
Mack's statement (code for "he's gone"):

"We're aware of the situation with Christian Scott and disappointed any time one of our players is accused of wrongdoing. We've talked to Christian and his family, and he has been suspended from all activities with our football team. Following the completion of the legal process, we will do what's best for The University, Christian and the team."

No comment on this btw from those saying Mack is lax? He's off the team the day of the incident and I guarantee you he won't be back.

Muno
8/8/2011, 08:27 PM
I think it's funny listening to a Horn lecture us on how to discpline players after the last couple of years they've had with players getting into trouble. Let's see one or more players have had the follow charges:

Drug possession
Drug possession with intent to distribute
DUI
Burglary
Domestic Assault
Obstruction of Justice
Organized Crime
Criminal Trespass
Robbery
Public Intoxication

I'm sure there are others but those were just off the top of my head. By the way every school is going to have the occassional DUI, possession or public intoxication incident but you guys have had some serious stuff going on down there with some of your players.

Some of those crimes include kids who were never kicked off the team and/or still playing today including some of your better players like DJ Monroe and Kenney Vaccaro. So don't act like Mack is some saint or strict disciplinarian because the kids he's kicked off the team had some pretty serious charges against them and in other cases were already failing out of school (hello Brandon Collins!) or were never going to see the field. Also the number of arrests became such a black eye for your school (many more than OU has had during the same time period) the adminstration stepped in and forced Mack to actually do something about it.

Of course this list doesn't include Kindle driving his car into an apartment building because he fled the scene to avoid anyone knowing that he was wasted or Ramonce Taylor pistol whipping someone down on 6th street but we know that crime never happened because the Longhorn er I mean Austin PD decided to let it go because the victim feared for his life if he testified against Ramonce. Hey as long as you don't get caught or can cover it up then it means the kids can play right?

Scott lost his starting job but will likely contribute so I doubt Mack kicks him off unless he put someone in the hospital or beat up a woman. Also, it wouldn't surprise me if the charges get dropped since that seems to happen about 50% of the time in Austin.

OU has had it's share of issues but don't act like UT has had fewer problems or runs a tighter ship than OU because that is simply not true.

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 08:33 PM
Some of those crimes include kids who were never kicked off the team and/or still playing today including some of your better players like DJ Monroe and Kenney Vaccaro.
Monroe had a DUI and served a 3-game suspension. Don't know what Vaccaro did. And please list someone with a serious crime (read: non misdemeanor DUI) that Mack kept around.

I've got a lengthy list of kids with felony arrests that your coach either recruited or kept around. Yes, Mack runs a much tighter ship than Stoops when it comes to criminality. Scott would've sat out a half vs. Ball St. if the situation were reversed. Try to claim otherwise.

Ardmore_Sooner
8/8/2011, 08:40 PM
ss2hULhXf04&feature=related

Muno
8/8/2011, 08:54 PM
Monroe had a DUI and served a 3-game suspension. Don't know what Vaccaro did. And please list someone with a serious crime (read: non misdemeanor DUI) that Mack kept around.

I've got a lengthy list of kids with felony arrests that your coach either recruited or kept around. Yes, Mack runs a much tighter ship than Stoops when it comes to criminality. Scott would've sat out a half vs. Ball St. if the situation were reversed. Try to claim otherwise.

Henry Melton
Sergio Kindle

WE ARE dirtburglars
8/8/2011, 09:00 PM
this guy is in such denial its almost scary. actually it is scary.

toast
8/8/2011, 09:04 PM
Were the younger ones there to watch this?

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 09:10 PM
Henry Melton
Sergio Kindle

Single DUI each. 3-game suspension each. More than your coach has ever handed out for a DUI.

Ruf/Nek7
8/8/2011, 09:11 PM
Again i say, kindle crashes into an apartment, causes over $8,000 in damages and the apartment owner doesn't press charges because he is top player for the whorns and doesn't want to be "the guy that got Kindle in big trouble". So the man takes it on the chin and doesnt press charges. Besides, it would have been his second offense while in college. Then he carries on tradition last year at Baltimore.

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 09:11 PM
this guy is in such denial its almost scary. actually it is scary.

Please list someone with a serious crime (read: non misdemeanor DUI) that Mack kept around. Your coach is the one dealing with multiple kids with prior felony arrests, not ours. The sky must be crimson in your world.

Ruf/Nek7
8/8/2011, 09:13 PM
There are more ways to punish guys other than just game suspensions too.

Ruf/Nek7
8/8/2011, 09:14 PM
The sky must be crimson in your world.

If that were the case, I think it would be the end of the world! :eek:

Herr Scholz
8/8/2011, 09:14 PM
Again i say, kindle crashes into an apartment, causes over $8,000 in damages and the apartment owner doesn't press charges because he is top player for the whorns and doesn't want to be "the guy that got Kindle in big trouble". So the man takes it on the chin and doesnt press charges. Besides, it would have been his second offense while in college. Then he carries on tradition last year at Baltimore.

Again, there were no charges to be filed because there wasn't a crime. It was a civil matter and the guy got paid and made whole. Don't know how to explain that any more simply. He didn't take anything on the chin.

Ruf/Nek7
8/8/2011, 09:19 PM
Again, there were no charges to be filed because there wasn't a crime. It was a civil matter and the guy got paid and made whole. Don't know how to explain that any more simply. He didn't take anything on the chin.

Hmm, i can only wonder what the outcome would have been had you done it and not Sergio. I guess the good thing is that the girl who lived there was not home at the time.

WE ARE dirtburglars
8/8/2011, 09:29 PM
Herr, you scare me. :eek:

Sooner_Tuf
8/9/2011, 01:16 AM
Herr how many boards do you think you run damage control on?

It's not working here you are just making Texas look worse.

101sooner
8/9/2011, 07:36 AM
Herr is starting to lose it early this year.

badger
8/9/2011, 07:46 AM
Completely false. Mack deals with criminality better than most coaches in this country. He gives 3-game suspensions for a DUI (your coach gives 1). And my guess is his career at UT is over (Dan Buckner for example recently when he was in an altercation - he'll be starring at Arizona this Fall). Doubt you guys could say the same thing in the same situation with a straight face.

Chill, Wherr Whorn. Don't have much of a sense of humor, do you?

So, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to curse you. Every time you hear the "Black and Yellow" song, you are going to hear this instead:

Yeah ah ha
you know what it is
Five and seven, five and seven

Yeah ah ha
you know what it is

Yeah ah ha, you know what it is
everything I do, I do it big
Yeah ah ha, screaming thats nothin
when I pulled out of the lot, thats stuntin
reppin my town when you see me you know everything
I put it down from my whip to my diamonds

Here's the song for you:
UePtoxDhJSw&ob=av3e

FIVE AND SEVEN FIVE AND SEVEN FIVE AND SEVEN FIVE AND SEVEN :mack:

fwsooner22
8/9/2011, 08:17 AM
Ever notice when a ** gets in trouble or quits the team Herr says he wasn't any good anyway or he had "just" gotten beaten out by a better guy. Is it just me or is anyone else wondering how I football player can have a loan on anything. They can't have a job and don't have income so where was the money coming from to pay off the loan ?

NormanPride
8/9/2011, 08:31 AM
Chill, Wherr Whorn. Don't have much of a sense of humor, do you?

So, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to curse you. Every time you hear the "Black and Yellow" song, you are going to hear this instead:

Yeah ah ha
you know what it is

Yeah ah ha
you know what it is

Yeah ah ha, you know what it is
everything I do, I do it big
Yeah ah ha, screaming thats nothin
when I pulled out of the lot, thats stuntin
reppin my town when you see me you know everything
I put it down from my whip to my diamonds

Here's the song for you:
UePtoxDhJSw&ob=av3e

FIVE AND SEVEN FIVE AND SEVEN FIVE AND SEVEN FIVE AND SEVEN :mack:
I was wondering why you were looking up rap lyrics, hon. This is a good reason. :D

badger
8/9/2011, 08:58 AM
Ever notice when a ** gets in trouble or quits the team Herr says he wasn't any good anyway or he had "just" gotten beaten out by a better guy.

Might be a Texan thing. Remember how irrelevant our recruit that we got to decommit from A&M was among the Aggies after it happened, but before then he was the greatest ever? :texan:

In any event,

Yeah ah ha you know what it is! :mack:

sooneron
8/9/2011, 09:03 AM
What charges? There was no crime. Insurance covered the financial damage of the building.

Uh, reckless driving? I'm sure there are at lease a few that could be tossed in there, IF the DA had wanted to...

sooneron
8/9/2011, 09:08 AM
Public endangerment? He did hit a residence, right? Leaving the scene of an accident? Would you like for me to keep going?

StoopTroup
8/9/2011, 10:27 AM
Single DUI each. 3-game suspension each. More than your coach has ever handed out for a DUI.

Yeah but everything in tejas is bigger so he should have gotten the death sentence given tejas standards

Ruf/Nek7
8/9/2011, 11:10 AM
Well according to Sergio's lawyer, "because it was a stationary object, and no one was harmed, all he was required to do was contact the building owner in 24 hours." This right here would have never happened to any average joe cruising thru Austin. They would have been nailed hard...the apartment owner never pressed charges. What I want to know is, how the hell did kindle come up with $8,700 to pay for the damages?

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 02:19 PM
What I want to know is, how the hell did kindle come up with $8,700 to pay for the damages?

Liability car insurance? You have that, right?

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 02:21 PM
No comment on this btw from those saying Mack is lax? He's off the team the day of the incident and I guarantee you he won't be back.

Still nothing on Mack handling the Scott issue?

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 02:24 PM
Ever notice when a ** gets in trouble or quits the team Herr says he wasn't any good anyway or he had "just" gotten beaten out by a better guy.
No, Scott would've definitely played this year. His starting spot vs. Vacarro was still up for grabs. In fact, they were considering moving Vacarro to CB. It's a loss.

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering how I football player can have a loan on anything. They can't have a job and don't have income so where was the money coming from to pay off the loan ?
Umm, his parents who obviously failed to make the payments thus the repo person? He certainly wasn't driving a Lexus for several months while trying to "secure financing" like someone else I could name.

picasso
8/9/2011, 02:46 PM
No, Scott would've definitely played this year. His starting spot vs. Vacarro was still up for grabs. In fact, they were considering moving Vacarro to CB. It's a loss.

Umm, his parents who obviously failed to make the payments thus the repo person? He certainly wasn't driving a Lexus for several months while trying to "secure financing" like someone else I could name.

Go ahead and name him. AD drove a junker his first two years at OU. I saw him.
Sorry he wasn't "paid" to come to Norman.

Ruf/Nek7
8/9/2011, 02:49 PM
Liability car insurance? You have that, right?

No, no....no habla ingles

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 03:03 PM
Go ahead and name him. AD drove a junker his first two years at OU. I saw him.
Sorry he wasn't "paid" to come to Norman.

So, if I went to a car dealership today, I could drive a Lexus around for months without paying them like Peterson? Mkay.

That obviously doesn't happen at UT in any case.

Jello Biafra
8/9/2011, 03:08 PM
Dusty D almost killed a guy.

correction, Dusty almost killed a texan.....like god, he hates texas too.

Jello Biafra
8/9/2011, 03:09 PM
So, if I went to a car dealership today, I could drive a Lexus around for months without paying them like Peterson? Mkay.

why not? i drove a jeep cherokee to little rock and drove around there like i stole it for 2 weeks solid. then took it back to hudiburg and said i decided i didnt like it that much.

picasso
8/9/2011, 03:28 PM

Obviously? Sergio was driving a nice car as it collided with that apartment building.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 03:40 PM
correction, Dusty almost killed a texan.....like god, he hates texas too.

I'll pass that along to your Texas recruits that you covet so much.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 03:41 PM
Obviously? Sergio was driving a nice car as it collided with that apartment building.

Unlike OU, UT requires every player with a car to show how they financed it, who has title, etc. It's called a compliance department.

Wishboned
8/9/2011, 03:47 PM
I'll pass that along to your Texas recruits that you covet so much.

Apparently they hate Texas too. Otherwise they wouldn't travel north looking for a better life.

47straight
8/9/2011, 04:07 PM

Didn't you guys have a player charged with a felony beatdown that you kept on the team that you refuse to acknowledge?

47straight
8/9/2011, 04:15 PM

Produce the mother ****ing evidence that Frank Alexander did anything but get stabbed, you piece of **** of a human being.

Your ability to rationalize Brock Edwards staying on the team is HOF pathetic, but really just can't measure up to blaming Frank Alexander.

47straight
8/9/2011, 04:16 PM
That's ridiculous. That's my point. We're corrupt because we don't get caught cheating? Mkay.

And Mack kicks kids off the team as well as stops recruiting them due to character issues all the time. To say he's lax when it comes to these issues is just flat out false.

Brock Edwards.

picasso
8/9/2011, 04:17 PM
Give it up. He's a doosh and loves to rag on Stoops on his circle jerk home board.
Fact is Texas isn't immune to bad kids and thugs. He just makes excuses for them.

47straight
8/9/2011, 04:17 PM

If you're wrong, will you guarantee that you won't be back?

47straight
8/9/2011, 04:18 PM
Please list someone with a serious crime (read: non misdemeanor DUI) that Mack kept around. Your coach is the one dealing with multiple kids with prior felony arrests, not ours. The sky must be crimson in your world.

Brock Edwards. Felony assault.

toast
8/9/2011, 04:24 PM
Give it up. He's a doosh and loves to rag on Stoops on his circle jerk home board.
Fact is Texas isn't immune to bad kids and thugs. He just makes excuses for them.

Just wait til October and then he will be gone on his annual sabbatical until the next season starts.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 04:58 PM
Didn't you guys have a player charged with a felony beatdown that you kept on the team that you refuse to acknowledge?

Yes. Brock Edwards years ago. He beat up a frat kid at a frat party. And I've acknowledged that fact numerous times.

I would submit he wouldn't stick around these days though. Dan Buckner didn't do anything but criminal trespass at his gf's house (no violence) and he got the boot. And he's a damn good player too. He'll do very well at Arizona this year.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 05:01 PM
Produce the mother ****ing evidence that Frank Alexander did anything but get stabbed, you piece of **** of a human being.

Your ability to rationalize Brock Edwards staying on the team is HOF pathetic, but really just can't measure up to blaming Frank Alexander.
Yes, someone is usually in a knife and tire iron fight and gets stabbed when he's an innocent bystander doing nothing. :rolleyes:

Talk about rationalization. Chaisson, cough cough...

47straight
8/9/2011, 05:02 PM
Yes. Brock Edwards years ago. He beat up a frat kid at a frat party. And I've acknowledged that fact numerous times.

I would submit he wouldn't stick around these days though. Dan Buckner didn't do anything but criminal trespass at his gf's house (no violence) and he got the boot. And he's a damn good player too. He'll do very well at Arizona this year.

1) Quit lying about acknowledging it before.

2) Quit lying about OU players.

3) Saying "Mack never..." means you're not acknowledging it.

47straight
8/9/2011, 05:06 PM
Yes, someone is usually in a knife and tire iron fight and gets stabbed when he's an innocent bystander doing nothing. :rolleyes:

Talk about rationalization. Chaisson, cough cough...

Apparently if Chaisson was a horn, by Herr-logic you'd blame the girl. Because as a piece of **** human being, you like to blame the victim.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 05:08 PM
Brock Edwards. Felony assault.

Lynn McGruder - felony drug dealer
Dusty D - felony assault
Donald Stephenson - felony car burglary
Justin Chaisson - numerous violent felonies
Josh Jarboe - numerous gun felonies
Jarvis Jones - thief Les Miles wouldn't even keep
Ryan Broyles - gas thief (should've been a felony)
Frank Alexander - violent thug

Not to mention several other thieves (Marquis Anderson, Demarcus Granger, etc.)

None of these guys would've stayed at/been recruited to UT. Believe our coaches don't treat the topic of criminality in totally different manners if it helps you sleep at night though.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 05:08 PM
If you're wrong, will you guarantee that you won't be back?

Sure. Same goes for you if I'm right?

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 05:10 PM
1) Quit lying about acknowledging it before.
I'm not.

2) Quit lying about OU players.
Such as?

3) Saying "Mack never..." means you're not acknowledging it.
That's the only guy. I acknowledge it every time. One guy with a felony charge over his entire 13-year tenure is pretty damn close to never.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 05:12 PM
Apparently if Chaisson was a horn, by Herr-logic you'd blame the girl. Because as a piece of **** human being, you like to blame the victim.

Nope. That was you guys. Quit projecting. Continuing to recruit that POS showed Stoops' true colors. We stop recruiting guys like that or kick them off the team. Stoops does not.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 05:18 PM
Quick question. Does anyone here think Stoops would've dismissed Scott from the team the day of the incident like Mack did? A yes or no will suffice.

The answer is no. "Let's see what the courts decide...". "This will be handled internally..." (half a game suspension against a nobody).

47straight
8/9/2011, 05:22 PM
Dusty D - felony assault

None of these guys would've stayed at/been recruited to UT. Believe our coaches don't treat the topic of criminality in totally different manners if it helps you sleep at night though.

Bull**** they would've have gotten kicked out, because Brock Edwards wasn't.

Believe you're not a piece of **** human being who rationalizes violence against people you don't like if it helps you sleep at night though.

yankee
8/9/2011, 05:24 PM
Book 'em Horns. Mackclappy runs a loose ship down there.

47straight
8/9/2011, 05:24 PM
Quick question. Does anyone here think Stoops would've dismissed Scott from the team the day of the incident like Mack did? A yes or no will suffice.

The answer is no. "Let's see what the courts decide...". "This will be handled internally..." (half a game suspension against a nobody).

Quick question. Do you know the difference between suspended and dismissed from the team? Are you just ignorant or can you really blur any set of facts any time to rationalize your hate?

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 05:26 PM
So if I'm right, you go away and if I'm wrong, I go away?

Scared? Put up or shut up.

47straight
Nope. That was you guys. Quit projecting. Continuing to recruit that POS showed Stoops' true colors. We stop recruiting guys like that or kick them off the team. Stoops does not.

Bull**** you don't kick them off the team. If you did, Brock Edwards would have been kicked off the team. He wasn't. He stayed around and even got a team award. Chaisson never played a down.

And you calling anyone else a piece of **** is unbelievable hypocrisy.

Caboose
Dusty D - felony assault

You are not only a liar, but a really **** poor one at that.

Herr Scholz
Bull**** they would've stayed at UT, because Brock Edwards was.

Ha ha.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 05:27 PM
You are not only a liar, but a really **** poor one at that.

Everything I listed is factual. Gotta go coach football now, be back later.

47straight
8/9/2011, 05:29 PM
I'm not.

Such as?

That's the only guy. I acknowledge it every time. One guy with a felony charge over his entire 13-year tenure is pretty damn close to never.

Bull**** you acknowledge it every time. You ran and hid like a little bitch. Recently you said "oh I acknowledged that" and I posted every single time it had been brought up. Curiously I didn't see you have any evidence to the contrary.

In this thread you said it. But you still seem to forget it every single time you say "Mack would never keep a player on his team that..."

Maybe you don't understand the word "never."

Or maybe you're just that jacked in the head that you have no shame.

OrlandoSooner
8/9/2011, 05:30 PM

I'll wait with bated breath...

Caboose
8/9/2011, 05:30 PM

Wow. Great role model.

47straight
8/9/2011, 05:33 PM

I'm wrong about what? Scott? I haven't said a single ****ing word about what I think his punishment will be. Is your reading comprehension that bad?

olevetonahill
8/9/2011, 05:38 PM
Why Yall keep feeding this :texan:
http://gallowsburden.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/troll.jpg

47straight
8/9/2011, 05:41 PM
Sure. Same goes for you if I'm right?

I didn't make the guarentee. You did. Put your money where your mouth is. I know enough not to talk baseless ****.

Mack kicks some out. Mack keeps some in.

You're the one who keeps denying the latter.

delhalew
8/9/2011, 05:56 PM
Dusty D - felony assault

If this post isn't enough to make you people quit feeding the troll, then I don't know what it will take.

picasso
8/9/2011, 06:03 PM

In your world. You really don't know **** about it.

And he's not a troll. He's been here for years and used to be tolerable.

delhalew
8/9/2011, 06:06 PM

I'm aware of trolls that have been here a lot longer than I have. The post I quoted, is the post of a troll.

thecrimsoncrusader
8/9/2011, 06:14 PM
So why did DWI Monroe go unpunished despite a video recording of him showing him driving all over the road in an inebriated state?

thecrimsoncrusader
8/9/2011, 06:19 PM
UT throws around a lot of money to keep things quiet in Austin. A lot more crimes occur from UT athletes than is actually reported.

olevetonahill
8/9/2011, 06:25 PM

I know hes been here a long time, Still dont mean he aint trolling.;)

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 10:35 PM
I'm wrong about what? Scott? I haven't said a single ****ing word about what I think his punishment will be. Is your reading comprehension that bad?

So, scared. Gotcha. Thanks. You want me to bet on something you're too scared to. We have a saying about people like you in Texas, "All hat and no cattle".

You're all talk, bigshot.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 10:38 PM
Wow. Great role model.

At least I give back to kids. What do you do? Besides falsely call someone a liar on an anonymous message board of course. You seem like a real standup guy.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 10:44 PM
Mack kicks some out. Mack keeps some in.

You're the one who keeps denying the latter.

No I don't, liar.

Mack doesn't keep people like the 10 I listed above at OU. The guys (besides Brock Edwards' frat party arrest in 2002 before you get your panties in a wad again) he gives a 2nd chance to are typically first time offender DUIs.

Seriously, read that list of complete Sooner thugs above again and try to be objective if that's at all possible for you.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 10:47 PM

Really, Picasso? Please punch a hole in any of the labels I put on any of those 10 Sooner criminals above.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 10:49 PM
So why did DWI Monroe go unpunished despite a video recording of him showing him driving all over the road in an inebriated state?

Umm, he served a 3-game suspension that season like Mack always gives for 1st time DUIs but don't let facts get in your way or anything. Stoops gives out a 1-game suspension for the same crime btw.

Do you guys just make **** up out of thin air or what?

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 10:50 PM
UT throws around a lot of money to keep things quiet in Austin. A lot more crimes occur from UT athletes than is actually reported.

Oh thanks, you already answered my last question. :D

A Sooner in Texas
8/9/2011, 10:59 PM
Herr's worked himself up into quite the lather. Someone must have hit a nerve.

Herr Scholz
8/9/2011, 11:07 PM
Just answering all the comments about criminality not to mention the personal insults throughout this thread. I think I've shown UT and Mack handle criminals much differently than Stoops and OU and many in your fanbase are the ones who lose it in the face of that reality.

Sooner_Tuf
8/10/2011, 12:25 AM
Hell yeah Mack handles criminals differently in Austin than Stoops does in Norman. Stoops does what is best for OU and the kid. Mack breeds and cultivates them in hopes they will think he's young and cool.

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 12:30 AM
Stoops does what is best for OU and himself.

FIFY.

BTW, you didn't answer my bet proposal concerning Scott. You said I was wrong (actually you called me dumb and a liar) that he wasn't kicked off the team. Wanna bet? Put up or shut up, tough guy.

olevetonahill
8/10/2011, 12:54 AM
FIFY.

BTW, you didn't answer my bet proposal concerning Scott. You said I was wrong (actually you called me dumb and a liar) that he wasn't kicked off the team. Wanna bet? Put up or shut up, tough guy.

You go gurl. You be da allsome.:rolleyes:

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 01:04 AM
My bet stands for anyone here. If you want me gone, here's your big chance.

Mack kicks thugs off the team. Your coach recruits them.

prrriiide
8/10/2011, 01:18 AM
Wrong. This was not leaving the scene of an accident. Hitting the building is a civil matter. If he would've been caught at the scene and he was drunk or something, that would've been a different story. He had a day to contact the owner of the building which he did. No crime to be charged with.

I see. It's all so clear now. He ran into the building on purpose, so it wouldn't be an accident. GENIUS!!

ThinMan
8/10/2011, 01:28 AM
This was obstruction of a passageway - nothing more.

olevetonahill
8/10/2011, 01:31 AM

Hell I dont want ya gone. I think its ALLSOME the way you are handing these clowns their asses, Plus slamming OUs players and coaches, while defending the Honor of that Fine institution down there in Austin.

ThinMan
8/10/2011, 02:01 AM
My guess is that he will be suspended for three games, while Kenny Vaccaro (also formerly arrested for assault) will take his place. When you have so many criminals on your team you can swap out one assault perp for another.

OU_Sooners75
8/10/2011, 02:44 AM

How about this... Why don't you just leave now. afterall this is a Sooner Board, not a whorn board.

OU_Sooners75
8/10/2011, 02:53 AM
Herr, you named at least one player on your list that never even attended a sanctioned practice in Norman as a member of the team.

You also say broyles should have been a felony when it wasn't. Broyles also spent that season suspended.

Dvoracek charges were dropped. He got treatmentfor a disease and was allowed back on the team.

Chaisson, not on team anymore (that I know of). Part of his probation was that he was to do his probation while at OU.

Stoops is a coach that believes in giving second chances to young men. In those chance are stipulations that they have to obtain to get back in the good graces of Stoops. If you do it, you get back in. If you don't, than you are out.

OU_Sooners75
8/10/2011, 03:15 AM

You do know that it is considered a traffic accident when a vehicle runs into another car, a road fixture, or building, right

Thus he left the scene of an accident.

What makes this worse is that he had to be treated for a concussion, or injury, caused by said accident. Making this leaving a scene of an accident with injury.

Texas law states:

1. One must call emergency personnel, ie police, immediately to notify them of the accident.
2. Person(s) involved in accident must stay at scene of accident until authorities arrive. It is a misdemeanor if you flee the scene.

In the law, there is nowhere that I can find that states one has 24 hours to report te accident. And since there was a significant injury suffered in the accident it could have been a felony. Or in your words "should have been a felony."

Yes, Sergio broke more than one law when he ran into a building, did not report the accident immediately, and fled the scene of the accident.

Would you like to continue to make stuff up????

101sooner
8/10/2011, 06:11 AM
Bottom line is that Sergio was tore up drunk and everyone knows it. See how easy that is to do there Herr?

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 08:07 AM
Herr, you named at least one player on your list that never even attended a sanctioned practice in Norman as a member of the team.
Chaisson? That's hardly a defense of his recruitment just because he quit. That kid was a POS. Shameful that Stoops stuck with that.

Or was it Jarboe? Still no defense.

You also say broyles should have been a felony when it wasn't. Broyles also spent that season suspended.
A) A RS year is not punishment
B) Felony theft in OK is $500. If you don't think he stole $500 in gas over months and months of stealing it, then you're not being honest.

Dvoracek charges were dropped. He got treatmentfor a disease and was allowed back on the team.
Almost straight up murdered a guy. Alcohol is no excuse.

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 08:09 AM
You do know that it is considered a traffic accident when a vehicle runs into another car, a road fixture, or building, right

Thus he left the scene of an accident.

Wrong and wrong. Believe what you want though. UT owns the Austin PD. That's why none of our players ever get arrested.

It was a civil matter, not an accident.

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 08:11 AM
Bottom line is that Sergio was tore up drunk and everyone knows it. See how easy that is to do there Herr?

We'll never know. I assume he was though.

OU_Sooners75
8/10/2011, 08:34 AM
Wrong and wrong. Believe what you want though. UT owns the Austin PD. That's why none of our players ever get arrested.

You are a dumbass if you honestly think running your car into a building is not a traffic accident.

Google Texas traffic laws, you may actually learn something instead pretending to know something.

Like I said, and you seem to ****ing stupid to understand it; kindle created a traffic accident by running into building with his car...oh wait, the building must have moved and got into his way, right?

Thus by having an accident that resulted in his treatment by a doctor for an injury, makes it even worse by the laws set by Texas.

He then left the scene of a traffic accident... Its called fleeing a scene of an accident, or a hit and run. Which are higher misdemeanor offenses.

But what's the use, you just think no laws were broke in that situation.

Then you got to ask yourself, if you were sober, ran into a building by accident, would you call the police or just leave and write an IOU?

The guy was drunk, maybe he was texting, but a sober person doesn't leave after blowing up some womans apartment!

Denial is a river in Europe!

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 08:36 AM
You are a dumbass if you honestly think running your car into a building is not a traffic accident.

Be sure and shoot the state of Texas a note. He would've been arrested if that was a crime. It wasn't.

OU_Sooners75
8/10/2011, 08:38 AM

Btw, the damage from the car accidentally running into a building is indeed a civil matter. He'll he driving into a building is not breaking the law... It's te fact that he created an accident and then left!

Only a fool would think running a car into a building, a parked car, running someone over, etc is not an accident!

But by god, if someone gets stabbed outside a nightclub, that person is a thug and a felon!

You're a ****ing tool nothing more!

OU_Sooners75
8/10/2011, 08:40 AM
Be sure and shoot the state of Texas a note. He would've been arrested if that was a crime. It wasn't.

It is up to the DA to press charges in that. If they chose not too, that is on them. Seriously though, maybe you should take up my offer by googling Texas traffic laws. It was an accident... And fleeing the scene without calling authorities when it occurred is where the law was broke.

God and I thought I was stupid!

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 08:43 AM
So we own the DA's office too? Awesome! Good to know. I guess that's why nobody on our team ever gets prosecuted. Thanks.

tcrb
8/10/2011, 08:51 AM
So we own the DA's office too? Awesome! Good to know. I guess that's why nobody on our team ever gets prosecuted. Thanks.

I think you're starting to finally get it.

OU_Sooners75
8/10/2011, 08:52 AM

Now ask your dumbass this question... Where have I even said anything about Texas paying off any of the authorities?

You sure like to try to spin this around!

That said, why isn't this tool banned? He is sitting there basing players and coaches while making most of his **** up!

We all know OU has had some troubled players. We do not deny this. But to say some player is a thug because he got stabbed, or calling players with absolutely no felony records felons are indeed false and inflammatory remarks. Those remarks are only to incite anger and for the most part this troll succeeded, not so much for the remarks, but for making all of us lose valuable IQ points!

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 08:53 AM
So, you guys talk out of one side of your mouth about all the arrests and prosecutions UT players have had over the last half decade and out of the other side talk about how we own the police and DAs? Do I have that right?

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 08:55 AM
Thought you were done commenting, 75? Are you or aren't you?

And I like it over here because it's lively. It seems I'm the only dissenting voice btw. Guess you guys must enjoy your circle jerk if you can't handle some pre-season trash talk. Grow some thicker skin.

OU_Sooners75
8/10/2011, 08:59 AM
Thought you were done commenting, 75? Are you or aren't you?

And I like it over here because it's lively. It seems I'm the only dissenting voice btw. Guess you guys must enjoy your circle jerk if you can't handle some pre-season trash talk. Grow some thicker skin.

So you admit you were flaming the board?

olevetonahill
8/10/2011, 09:05 AM

Good Jorb Herr, You keep settin em out
http://www.guangjingroup.com/images/product/fishing-trap-001.jpg

and they keep swimming in .
http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-page-main/ehow/images/a06/7a/hc/catch-minnows-trap-800x800.jpg

Soonerite
8/10/2011, 09:32 AM
I wouldn't worry about it 75. According to Herr's thinking, Sergio could have mowed down an entire block of pedestrians while "texting" and would have been fine as long as there was a whole gang of life insurance policies to cover the damages. No harm no foul right?

KantoSooner
8/10/2011, 10:01 AM
Well, now we know one form of no fail Troll Attractant.

thecrimsoncrusader
8/10/2011, 10:11 AM
Umm, he served a 3-game suspension that season like Mack always gives for 1st time DUIs but don't let facts get in your way or anything. Stoops gives out a 1-game suspension for the same crime btw.

Do you guys just make **** up out of thin air or what?

Ummm....what did the legal system actually do? That's what really matters and that's where UT players have gotten off time and time again. If you believe otherwise, I doubt you really live in Austin.

47straight
8/10/2011, 10:22 AM
So, scared. Gotcha. Thanks. You want me to bet on something you're too scared to. We have a saying about people like you in Texas, "All hat and no cattle".

You're all talk, bigshot.

Quote me, you pathetic, lying, hypocritical piece of **** human being.

47straight
8/10/2011, 10:24 AM
The real bad thing is that this is pretty typical UT fan behavior and logic.

47straight
8/10/2011, 10:27 AM
Mack doesn't keep people like the 10 I listed above at OU. The guys (besides Brock Edwards' frat party arrest in 2002 before you get your panties in a wad again) he gives a 2nd chance to are typically first time offender DUIs.

Herr Logic:

Sentence1: Mack doesn't do A.

Sentence1: He did A, but don't pay any attention to A. You are lying when you say Mack did A.

Brilliant.

SoonerAtKU
8/10/2011, 10:46 AM
You can't have it both ways, Herr. You can't say that Broyles' crime should have been a felony and still argue that Kindle's thing wasn't serious because he wasn't charged with leaving the scene. The cops in both cases did what they did and that's it.

For the record, I am certain that football players in Norman and Austin BOTH get away with quite a bit more than the regular populace would.

Hell, when I was out celebrating after the 2000 national championship, we were on our way home and passed through a sobriety checkpoint. The officer asked if I had been drinking, and I said no. It happened to be true, and his response was "Why the hell not? Get home and start drinking".

C&CDean
8/10/2011, 11:45 AM
You guys let our old buddy Herr bother you too much. You've gotta cut the poor bastard some slack. Could you imagine how much it must have sucked for the whorns last year? So much that Lid 86d himself, and Herr is left with nothing but weak smack. Like I said, you let him bother you too much.

badger
8/10/2011, 11:51 AM
One thing I will say for Herr --- he's the only bevo with enough balls to be on a sooner message board after that sh!t-tier season.

olevetonahill
8/10/2011, 11:56 AM
You guys let our old buddy Herr bother you too much. You've gotta cut the poor bastard some slack. Could you imagine how much it must have sucked for the whorns last year? So much that Lid 86d himself, and Herr is left with nothing but weak smack. Like I said, you let him bother you too much.

Heh. I just been Laughing and giggling at him.

But ya got to admit if he wernt a :texan: He would have already gotten a ban for the Bashing Of Players, Coaches, And the Team.

But I think hes quite humorous :D

olevetonahill
8/10/2011, 11:57 AM
One thing I will say for Herr --- he's the only bevo with enough balls to be on a sooner message board after that sh!t-tier season.

Thats cause alls he has left after Last year is his lil sack ;)

fwsooner22
8/10/2011, 12:06 PM
I find it most interesting watching him (Herr) slowly but surely losing it. He's like a 4 year old who breaks something and then says but...but...but....but..... The truth is "that dish is still broken".

KNEE BRACE
8/10/2011, 12:14 PM
Best comment to the article:

By DKR
August 8, 2011 6:19 PM

Hahahahah

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 12:37 PM
So you admit you were flaming the board?

Of course. Good grief. It's almost football season. Don't you want at least one Whorn to bash? What's the fun of a circle jerk?

I did manage to get a couple of offers to fight and a wish that I get the death penalty so my work here is done. ;)

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 12:39 PM

Gracias, badger.

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 12:39 PM

What's up, Dean? How's the family?

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 12:41 PM
But I think hes quite humorous :D
I totally agree.

fwsooner22
8/10/2011, 12:41 PM
Xanax

olevetonahill
8/10/2011, 12:42 PM
Of course. Good grief. It's almost football season. Don't you want at least one Whorn to bash? What's the fun of a circle jerk?

I did manage to get a couple of offers to fight and a wish that I get the death penalty so my work here is done. ;)

In an Internet slap fight i'd kick yerass. But not to be, cause Im a lover not a fighter. so Ima just **** you instead.:hot:

XingTheRubicon
8/10/2011, 12:56 PM

Screaming from your labia, "my superior rivals are....cheaters!!11!!1" doesn't really require balls.

He's a tiny, desperate, sad man waiting for his meatloaf.

Sooner_Tuf
8/10/2011, 02:31 PM

Bevo by definition doesn't have balls.

I'm amazed that these fine upstanding whorn players that concentrate solely on school and football were only able to win five games last year. In reality they were lucky to win five. They had a dogfight in Wyoming, think about that for a minute. Of course their staff was such a finely tuned machine that they all left at the end. It's cool the same guy that assembled that staff put together another one that will lead them to the promised land.

Kick Her off the board til the season starts. Then let him come in and explain how Rice only scored more points that they didn't actually beat them.

C&CDean
8/10/2011, 02:50 PM
Herr criticizes our players and coaches a hell of a lot less than a bunch of you knuckleheads do. Just sayin'. Go look at some of the threads after the Mizzou or A&M game last year. Hell, go look at some after say a Utah St. game or Air Force. Herr is mild compared to some of you.

LakeRat
8/10/2011, 03:06 PM
Dusty D - felony assault

After listening to your arguments on Sergio running into an apartment, I agree with you. This is a PD liability insurance claim. There is no leaving the scene. It is similar to backing into a car at Wal-Mart, leaving a note and driving off.

As far as DD. He was in a bar fight and then kicked off the team. After completing a 12 step AA program with testing, he had two choices. 1 was serve a one year suspension and not play with the possibility of earning his way back on to the team after a medical hardship. Or two, he could have gone pro. He chose 1 and was allowed back on the team a year later. This wasn't a simple 3 game suspension. So to say his punishment wasn't significant is not accurate.

Josh Jarboe never wore a sooner uniform.
Chaisson never wore a sooner uniform.

How can you think that Ryan Broyles should have been a felony? A HS friend was letting him pump gas after hours. The proven amount was nowhere near $500. This is like the HS friend that gives you an extra apple pie at the mcdonalds drive through. You take the apple pie and you get a felony!!?

Come ON MAN!! Broyles was forced to sit for a year. That is a significant punishment. That isn't a 1 game suspension. What do you think taking an extra apple pie from Mcdonalds punishment should be? Ban from the program for 5 years?

The ones I have listed are worth discussion. I don't have info on the others with the exception of one.

Frank Alexander is one that I take exception too. You have no evidence and you are just slamming a 20 year old. If we were in the same room I would take you down and beat the **** out of you. I expect an apology for this unless you have proof. Not just "Everyone Knows" BULL **** proof! You can call convicted felons thugs. You can call convicted rapists thugs. But just because someone gets stabbed, doesn't mean jack ****.

Enjoyed the rest of the conversation. BUT FIX THIS STATEMENT!

LVSOONER15
8/10/2011, 03:16 PM
Herr is just some washed up whorn bag that not even his own like.:D

WE ARE dirtburglars
8/10/2011, 10:10 PM

For the record, I never said I wanted you to get he death penalty, but people who are as clueless as you scare me and you are why I support the death penalty. Dont go twistin my words WHORN! ;)

Herr Scholz
8/10/2011, 10:17 PM
For the record, I never said I wanted you to get he death penalty, but people who are as clueless as you scare me and you are why I support the death penalty. Dont go twistin my words WHORN! ;)

http://www.infendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/image.jpg

Sooner_Tuf
8/10/2011, 11:24 PM
Her is weak sauce.

47straight
8/11/2011, 09:31 AM
I think I figured it out. Herr keeps saying that Mack doesn't keep felony charged players on his team. Then he says that Brock Edwards (felony-charged player kept on the team) was different.

He hasn't been able to explain this dichotomy, this contradiction of two sentences separated only by a period.

It came to me. How are they different?

Those other players were African-American. Brock Edwards is white.

So I guess that dictates whether Christian Scott is permanently kicked off the team or not.

KNEE BRACE
8/11/2011, 11:10 PM
Herr criticizes our players and coaches a hell of a lot less than a bunch of you knuckleheads do. Just sayin'. Go look at some of the threads after the Mizzou or A&M game last year. Hell, go look at some after say a Utah St. game or Air Force. Herr is mild compared to some of you.

look at this uncle tom

Jello Biafra
8/12/2011, 09:15 AM
Dusty D - felony assault

you're out of your f'in mind WHOREn...

everyone of those guys were recruited. everyone.

Muno
8/23/2011, 08:57 PM
As predicted Scott wasn't kicked off the team and has been reinstated subject to a 3 game suspension.

Salt City Sooner
8/23/2011, 09:42 PM
http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/longhorns/entries/2011/08/23/scott_reinstate.html?cxntfid=blogs_bevo_beat

fwsooner22
8/24/2011, 07:50 AM
Beat up a woman and be back on the team in 3 weeks. Now, that is some hardcore punishment. Way to go Mack....great example for the youngsters. What a joke.

XingTheRubicon
8/24/2011, 08:25 AM
well, he was a starter

SoonerAtKU
8/24/2011, 08:43 AM
Thin Man with the science:

My guess is that he will be suspended for three games, while Kenny Vaccaro (also formerly arrested for assault) will take his place. When you have so many criminals on your team you can swap out one assault perp for another.

Whoops, sorry Herr. I like you, but you shouldn't underestimate an old man's desperation.

C&CDean
8/24/2011, 08:46 AM
look at this uncle tom

I got your uncle tom swinging.

ddub0224
8/24/2011, 12:38 PM

Did anyone take this bet?

ddub0224
8/24/2011, 12:41 PM

MMM, MMM, good.

70sooner
8/24/2011, 12:43 PM
oh herr whorn, yoo hoo......

70sooner
8/24/2011, 12:44 PM
damn, you beat me too it.....

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 12:45 PM
I think I figured it out. Herr keeps saying that Mack doesn't keep felony charged players on his team. Then he says that Brock Edwards (felony-charged player kept on the team) was different.

He hasn't been able to explain this dichotomy, this contradiction of two sentences separated only by a period.

It came to me. How are they different?

Those other players were African-American. Brock Edwards is white.

So I guess that dictates whether Christian Scott is permanently kicked off the team or not.
Ridiculous. I've said that Brock Edwards was the only one with a felony arrest associated with Mack and UT whereas it's become pretty regular with Stoops and OU. And this sole instance was back in 2002 at a frat party so I'm sure the witnesses were very objective on what went down anyway.

And it has nothing whatsoever to do with race. Just ridiculous.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 12:47 PM
you're out of your f'in mind WHOREn...

everyone of those guys were recruited. everyone.
Actually, the only one of those 10 Sooners I listed that was recruited by UT was Marquis Anderson but don't let reality get in your way.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 12:49 PM
Did anyone take this bet?
Nope. Not one of you. You missed your chance to get rid of me.

And I admit it, I was wrong. Disappointed actually. I think he should be gone.

Doged
8/24/2011, 02:43 PM
Herr, why don't you just say that you don't believe in giving any player a second chance, regardless of the circumstances, and that you hate Coach Stoops because he doesn't share your opinion and you're "disappointed" in the Clapper because he doesn't share your opinion, either?

Personally, I like seeing kids work their way past issues and find success, but that's just my opinion.

BTW, I don't like the bonghorns, so feel free to hate me, too. :beguiled:

fwsooner22
8/24/2011, 02:49 PM
So in the Stoops/Brown era there has only been one player to beat up a woman. He was from ** and Mack kept him on the team. Does anything else really need to be said.

Sooner_Tuf
8/24/2011, 02:52 PM
Nope. Not one of you. You missed your chance to get rid of me.

And I admit it, I was wrong. Disappointed actually. I think he should be gone.

No Herr there are other ways to get rid of you. Hell 5-7 did it for months. I would imagine you are pretty close to getting the SoonerFans death penalty as it is for being such a stupid ***.

Season starts soon and GG is your starting QB. I would guess you will be going back in your hole soon enough.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 03:00 PM
Herr, why don't you just say that you don't believe in giving any player a second chance, regardless of the circumstances...
Because I don't feel that way. Mack regularly gives kids 2nd chances when they get a first time misdemeanor DUI or something. I just don't think that guys that put their hands on women deserve it. That goes for Horns as well as Sooners, for Scott and Chaisson. I feel the same way for kids who get arrested for felonies.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 03:02 PM
So in the Stoops/Brown era there has only been one player to beat up a woman. He was from ** and Mack kept him on the team. Does anything else really need to be said.
Simply false. Chaisson hit a teenage girl and threatened her life with a weapon.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 03:04 PM
I would imagine you are pretty close to getting the SoonerFans death penalty as it is for being such a stupid ***.

Why don't you ask Dean. He and I are tight. I imagine he's laughing at you again for letting me get under your skin.

Peach Fuzz
8/24/2011, 03:09 PM
Define *tight*

47straight
8/24/2011, 03:36 PM
And this sole instance was back in 2002 at a frat party so I'm sure the witnesses were very objective on what went down anyway.

Oh yeah. It was the fault of the victim and his buddies. They made the whole thing up.

You really are a piece of work.

fwsooner22
8/24/2011, 03:37 PM
Simply false. Chaisson hit a teenage girl and threatened her life with a weapon.

Simply True and You know it. Chaisson was NOT a student at OU at the time of his crime. He was allowed to enroll at OU if his felonies were reduced to misdemeanors and ALSO that while he was at OU he met "certain criteria". The latter didn't happen and he went home. The crime happened as a high school student. Your "woman beater" hit a woman in Austin, while on scholarship for the great university of **, and remains a student and a football player. Congrats.

47straight
8/24/2011, 03:41 PM
Ridiculous. I've said that Brock Edwards was the only one with a felony arrest associated with Mack and UT whereas it's become pretty regular with Stoops and OU. And it has nothing whatsoever to do with race. Just ridiculous.

Nope. You kept saying that Mack would never (btw - "never" means without a single instance) keep a player on the team who had originally been charged with a felony. Then when presented with Brock Edwards you say that it is "different" from when Mack had kicked off said felony-chargeees.

The only difference I can tell is the race.

Not really that surprising, though. I've seen pictures of horn teams pre-1970.

Sooner_Tuf
8/24/2011, 05:32 PM
Why don't you ask Dean. He and I are tight. I imagine he's laughing at you again for letting me get under your skin.

Ask Dean what? If he has given a dirty whorn control of this board?

I can't speak for Dean but I would kick your ***** *** off this board for the suggestion of you being "tight" with anyone here.

Where was your tight *** last season? As much you would like to pretend you aren't that clever nor you the stand up guy you would like people to think you are. Better hurry as you only have a short time left before it's time to go into hiding again.

As dumb a whorn as Lid is he is smart enough to not stick his chest out when his tail is between his legs.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 06:54 PM
Simply True and You know it. Chaisson was NOT a student at OU at the time of his crime. He was allowed to enroll at OU if his felonies were reduced to misdemeanors and ALSO that while he was at OU he met "certain criteria". The latter didn't happen and he went home. The crime happened as a high school student. Your "woman beater" hit a woman in Austin, while on scholarship for the great university of **, and remains a student and a football player. Congrats.
Stoops still recruited that complete scumbag.

Scott pulled a lady out of his car and pushed her. A slight difference but he didn't hit her like Chaisson. And he certainly didn't threaten her life. And she certainly wasn't a defenseless 16-year old girl.

Both are scumbags in my book btw but don't try to sell the story that the only player who's committed violence against a woman was at UT.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 06:56 PM
Oh yeah. It was the fault of the victim and his buddies. They made the whole thing up.

You really are a piece of work.
And you avoid Frank Alexander's knife and tire iron fight like it's nothing. Talk about hypocrisy. And I bet you were on the side of the Sooner nut grabber too like he was in the right, Mr. Objective.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 06:59 PM
Nope. You kept saying that Mack would never (btw - "never" means without a single instance) keep a player on the team who had originally been charged with a felony.
Keep lying about what I said. I said he would never keep any of those 10 players I listed above. I've admitted the Brock Edwards incident close to 20 times now. I've drawn a comparison on how our two coaches treat kids with felony arrests. Brock Edwards simply doesn't compare. You can't respond to that so you continue to twist my words and bring up an incident almost a decade old. It's all you have.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 07:02 PM
Ask Dean what? If he has given a dirty whorn control of this board?
I've been here a lot longer than you, newb.

As dumb a whorn as Lid is he is smart enough to not stick his chest out when his tail is between his legs.
Anyone can talk tough when they're ahead, tough guy.

delhalew
8/24/2011, 07:06 PM
The more you talk, the more I like the thought of mouthy horns losing their useless nuts. Feel free to do whatever you like with that information.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 07:09 PM
It furthers my opinion that you guys like grabbing other men's testicles.

delhalew
8/24/2011, 07:11 PM
Says the guy from Austin TX...

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 07:13 PM
Name the last Horn fan who went for the nuts in a fight like a girl.

delhalew
8/24/2011, 07:47 PM
Name the last Horn fan who went for the nuts in a fight like a girl.

Like a girl? I think we can all agree that taking the nuts is wrong. However, it's nothing if not hardcore.

Sooner_Tuf
8/24/2011, 09:06 PM
I've been here a lot longer than you, newb.

Really? I don't think so. About time for Phil to sweep you under the rug.

Sooner_Tuf
8/24/2011, 09:12 PM
Herr has almost 10,000 posts swinging from ours.

47straight
8/24/2011, 11:02 PM
And you avoid Frank Alexander's knife and tire iron fight like it's nothing. Talk about hypocrisy. And I bet you were on the side of the Sooner nut grabber too like he was in the right, Mr. Objective.

You are utterly shameless. I've brought up Frank Alexander over and over and over and over, because the only thing that we know is that he got stabbed at a club.

YOU are the one who avoids the fact that there's no evidence - none - zip - that he did anything but get stabbed at a campus bar.

Your hypocrisy know no bounds.

47straight
8/24/2011, 11:04 PM
Keep lying about what I said. I said he would never keep any of those 10 players I listed above. I've admitted the Brock Edwards incident close to 20 times now. I've drawn a comparison on how our two coaches treat kids with felony arrests. Brock Edwards simply doesn't compare. You can't respond to that so you continue to twist my words and bring up an incident almost a decade old. It's all you have.

Brock Edwards doesn't compare.... because he's white?

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 11:06 PM
Like a girl?
Yes. Only bitches go for the nuts in a fight. Like your guy. And you personally talking about these nuts as well.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 11:07 PM
Really? I don't think so. About time for Phil to sweep you under the rug.
Why don't you make that happen tough man.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 11:09 PM
You are utterly shameless. I've brought up Frank Alexander over and over and over and over, because the only thing that we know is that he got stabbed at a club.

Yes, and people in tire iron and knife fights are usually innocent bystanders. Talk about shameless. I would've loved to see your spin on the Chaisson situation. You people will defend any amount of cheating or criminality possible to have a good football team. You're a prime example.

47straight
8/24/2011, 11:21 PM
Yes, and people in tire iron and knife fights are usually innocent bystanders. Talk about shameless. I would've loved to see your spin on the Chaisson situation. You people will defend any amount of cheating or criminality possible to have a good football team. You're a prime example.

Quote me, mother****er, defending any amount of criminality. Quote me, you piece of **** human being.

You've done it probably 3 times in this thread alone.

Not that you give a **** about facts, but Frank Alexander got stabbed at a campus bar where there were 100s of people. Like being on 6th street. Blaming the victim is pretty sick. Calling him a thug for getting stabbed is even worse.

OU_Sooners75
8/24/2011, 11:23 PM
Herr why do u continue to come here and sPew the bull**** that you do?

I think it is about time that the powers that be gets rid of you!

I worked as a bouncer in a few clubs in my time. Quite fun job to be honest.

In a bar fight, yes there are times when innocent people can get attacked or drug into the fight.

What I really find boring in your stupidity is that you are trying to say someone, frank Alexander in this case was involved in a fight. When no evidence or witnesses have said he was involved.

Take your bull**** back to hornsfans and get in themiddle of their circle jerk.... And stop acting like Texas is a clean program!

OU_Sooners75
8/24/2011, 11:28 PM
Herr's comments are the type that lead other fans to ripping balls off of Texas fans!

Sooner_Tuf
8/24/2011, 11:49 PM
Why don't you make that happen tough man.

OK Herr is that will make your skitzo *** happy I will ask Phil to give you some time out. Are you doing this to save face so don't have to run away with the season about to start?

Still doesn't address you were wrong about Scott. In reality Mack's statement wasn't code for kicking him off the program. In reality you haven't been here longer than me. Face it dude you are a windbag with issues. Unlike Texas you aren't even yesterday's news.

Herr Scholz
8/24/2011, 11:51 PM
Ha ha. Laughable. All of your spin.

Sooner_Tuf
8/25/2011, 12:09 AM
Ha ha. Laughable. All of your spin.

What spin Her? You're full of it. Scott is still on the team. You haven't been here longer than me (like it matters).

You don't know anything about anything. You're weak, you're obnoxious, you're annoying. What is strange is you spend a lot of time and effort trying to be accepted here.

You want to know what is funny? Not only has KSU owned Texas on the field, their mole has made sure Texas is the least respected and most hated school in the conference. That's awesome! The school that wants to look so important is being led by a UC Berkeley Grad and the Athletic Director was "stolen" from KSU. Your all time premier coach from Oklahoma.

You ever wonder why if UT is so elite why don't produce their own leaders? Maybe it's because they produce individuals like yourself - retarded versions of Dennis the menace.

fwsooner22
8/25/2011, 07:58 AM
Stoops still recruited that complete scumbag.

Scott pulled a lady out of his car and pushed her. A slight difference but he didn't hit her like Chaisson. And he certainly didn't threaten her life. And she certainly wasn't a defenseless 16-year old girl.

Both are scumbags in my book btw but don't try to sell the story that the only player who's committed violence against a woman was at UT.

The only football player in the country who has beaten a woman this year resides in Austin and plays at **. His coach approves of beating women. He proved that by allowing him to continue to play. It is the reality of ** football.

XingTheRubicon
8/25/2011, 08:53 AM
meatloaf!!!!!

MAW!!!!@!!!!11!!

MEATLOAF!!!!!!!!!!

47straight
8/25/2011, 10:52 AM
What spin Her? You're full of it. Scott is still on the team. You haven't been here longer than me (like it matters).

You don't know anything about anything. You're weak, you're obnoxious, you're annoying. What is strange is you spend a lot of time and effort trying to be accepted here.

You want to know what is funny? Not only has KSU owned Texas on the field, their mole has made sure Texas is the least respected and most hated school in the conference. That's awesome! The school that wants to look so important is being led by a UC Berkeley Grad and the Athletic Director was "stolen" from KSU. Your all time premier coach from Oklahoma.

You ever wonder why if UT is so elite why don't produce their own leaders? Maybe it's because they produce individuals like yourself - retarded versions of Dennis the menace.

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/orson-welles-clapping.gif

fwsooner22
8/25/2011, 12:43 PM
I'm starting to think that Herr is a Sooner. Why would he care so much about guys who never played in Norman. Crap he knows more about some OU players than I do. I smell a plant. Has anybody ever met him ? Hmmmmm. Maybe he's just still mad cuz he couldn't get into OU.

olevetonahill
8/25/2011, 12:56 PM
I'm starting to think that Herr is a Sooner. Why would he care so much about guys who never played in Norman. Crap he knows more about some OU players than I do. I smell a plant. Has anybody ever met him ? Hmmmmm. Maybe he's just still mad cuz he couldn't get into OU.

Yall aint figured it out yet? Ill give ya 3 guess's who Herr is the troll of . And the 1st 2 dont count.:wink:

Lott's Bandana
8/25/2011, 01:00 PM
I love this thread because every time someone posts in it, it goes to the top of my New Posts list, therefore making me think, ANOTHER whorn was arrested.

So far, it's in the 100s!

olevetonahill
8/25/2011, 01:03 PM
I love this thread because every time someone posts in it, it goes to the top of my New Posts list, therefore making me think, ANOTHER whorn was arrested.

:friendly_wink:

Sooner_Tuf
8/25/2011, 03:50 PM
Yall aint figured it out yet? Ill give ya 3 guess's who Herr is the troll of . And the 1st 2 dont count.:wink:

I haven't a clue but I'll take a stab at it. Does he like Harry Potter?

Lott's Bandana
8/25/2011, 05:53 PM

Could it perhaps be someone who completely disappeared from this board sometime around the beginning of last October?

StoopTroup
8/25/2011, 08:16 PM

Me so not Whorny....lol