PDA

View Full Version : Jaz Reynolds update

badger
8/8/2011, 03:58 PM
Linky (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OU/article.aspx?subjectid=92&articleid=20110808_92_0_NORMAN155387)

"I can say I've crawled myself out of the doghouse," Reynolds said. "I've been keeping my head out of trouble. I've been making plays on the field, and keeping my grades up, doing everything I can to get in good graces with him. I'm making sure he doesn't have anything bad to say about me."

NormanPride
8/8/2011, 04:04 PM
Stoops' doghouse is insanely hard to get out of. If he really has made it out then he's proven he has changed.

Good luck! It would be nice to have another guy who can stretch the field!

badger
8/8/2011, 04:10 PM
Another thing cool:

"One thing all these kids know is I'm their biggest cheerleader. I want them all to succeed," Norvell said. "I sat in Jaz's house and talked to his parents about helping him get his degree and be a great player here. Absolutely, we wanted to support him. People make mistakes and you deserve a second chance, if you admit it and take responsibility. That's the key. Jaz realized the mistakes he made."

Is there any doubt how we're able to land all these recruits? Go, OU coaches! :D

KantoSooner
8/8/2011, 04:23 PM
I'm happy. One more nice target and apparently one who really wants to take advantage of his chance.

northspeter
8/8/2011, 04:37 PM
considering where jaz was last year... most kids in that position tranfer... nice to see him redeem himself, hope he makes a big impact this year!

WE ARE dirtburglars
8/8/2011, 04:58 PM
Sounds like he really has changed and only wants to do right now. Gotta love a guy coming back from something like this, with something to prove. Could be a blessing in disguise for the team and him.

LVSOONER15
8/8/2011, 05:00 PM
Hopefully he can get on the field and make a few plays this season.

sperry
8/8/2011, 05:19 PM
Redshirting last season will probably help him down the line, too. I think we'll be very glad to have him in 2013 as well as today.

Collier11
8/8/2011, 08:48 PM
Jazz made plays when he was on the field, I hope he stays there this year

oudavid1
8/8/2011, 09:15 PM
He is not Stephen Garcia . . . . /Thread

gaylordfan1
8/8/2011, 09:20 PM
I saw a pic of him next to McCay, I had no idea he was that tall. I just remember him being fast. Really fast.

sooner518
8/8/2011, 09:39 PM
I saw a pic of him next to McCay, I had no idea he was that tall. I just remember him being fast. Really fast.

Same thing I thought. Jaz looks large.

colinreturn
8/8/2011, 10:27 PM
Man, I love bob. What other coach would do this? I love the culture around here.

jmillerfan
8/9/2011, 01:58 PM
considering where jaz was last year... most kids in that position tranfer... nice to see him redeem himself, hope he makes a big impact this year!

You'd have to know his parents to understand that I had the pleasure of meeting them and they are very good people I'd expect nothing less of Jaz honestly. Good kid.