PDA

View Full Version : Sneak peek at the Longhorn Network's programming!

MR2-Sooner86
8/6/2011, 06:20 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/Muscletang/Longhorn%20Network/bob_bill.jpg

Mind if I get a word in now? Mr. Stoops don't play stupid with me here. You've been caught cheating with the Big Red scandal and you turned a blind eye when you found out about it. It's known you coach for a school known for breaking the rules and giving the finger to the NCAA. All I'm asking is why you think it's alright for YOUR PLAYERS to hold. All of the wins over Texas came because the Big 12 refs looked the other way on your players holding and throwing other players around by the jerseys and facemasks. This has paid off greatly for you with seven undeserving conference championships and a national championship. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ADMIT THAT!? Instead you're dancing around the issue and avoiding the hard questions like you always do.

fadada1
8/6/2011, 08:00 PM
I give it a 90% accuracy rating. You left out the part where they claim Vince Young is smart.

brainpimp
8/6/2011, 09:18 PM
Only to be followed by their promos:

Next up:Girls are Icky....
.....tonite, right after Deadliest Text with Sergio Kindle on the Longhorn network!
and don't forget tonight at 9, It's Austin Ink hosted by Chrissy Sims and his super special guest his center!
Then Late tonight, Cedric and Ricky hosting Hemp People
And don't forget our special this weekend Texas' Greatest Games - A countdown of the 10 best games in Longhorns football history, as selected by a blue ribbon panel of writers, former coaches & athletes. Next year we hope to have some not in black and white!

SoonerofAlabama
8/6/2011, 11:36 PM
^ LOL at all of this. :) Good Stuff.

AlboSooner
8/7/2011, 12:06 AM
this is one of the most creative and most comedic threads i have ever read. the bill o'reilly reference is spot on, due to him often dealing, and musing about college football.

spek coming your way

badger
8/7/2011, 08:44 AM
Oh sure, I'll bite:
http://i52.tinypic.com/11joqk7.jpg

*Soon to just be Hornity.

cantwait48
8/7/2011, 11:25 AM
"Mind if I get a word in now? Mr. Stoops don't play stupid with me here. You've been caught cheating with the Big Red scandal and you turned a blind eye when you found out about it. It's known you coach for a school known for breaking the rules and giving the finger to the NCAA. All I'm asking is why you think it's alright for YOUR PLAYERS to hold. All of the wins over Texas came because the Big 12 refs looked the other way on your players holding and throwing other players around by the jerseys and facemasks. This has paid off greatly for you with seven undeserving conference championships and a national championship. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ADMIT THAT!? Instead you're dancing around the issue and avoiding the hard questions like you always do."

well, Bill (chuckle). I guess we see things a bit differently. We monitor those things as best we can in a great way.

WE ARE dirtburglars
8/7/2011, 11:38 AM
Only to be followed by their promos:

Next up:Girls are Icky....
.....tonite, right after Deadliest Text with Sergio Kindle on the Longhorn network!
and don't forget tonight at 9, It's Austin Ink hosted by Chrissy Sims and his super special guest his center!
Then Late tonight, Cedric and Ricky hosting Hemp People
And don't forget our special this weekend Texas' Greatest Games - A countdown of the 10 best games in Longhorns football history, as selected by a blue ribbon panel of writers, former coaches & athletes. Next year we hope to have some not in black and white!

Quite possibly one of the funniest things I have ever read on this board.

TIMB0B
8/7/2011, 12:43 PM
"Mind if I get a word in now? Mr. Stoops don't play stupid with me here. You've been caught cheating with the Big Red scandal and you turned a blind eye when you found out about it. It's known you coach for a school known for breaking the rules and giving the finger to the NCAA. All I'm asking is why you think it's alright for YOUR PLAYERS to hold. All of the wins over Texas came because the Big 12 refs looked the other way on your players holding and throwing other players around by the jerseys and facemasks. This has paid off greatly for you with seven undeserving conference championships and a national championship. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ADMIT THAT!? Instead you're dancing around the issue and avoiding the hard questions like you always do."

well, Bill (chuckle). I guess we see things a bit differently. We monitor those things as best we can in a great way.
This is the "no spin zone," Mr. Stoops.

Flagstaffsooner
8/7/2011, 01:08 PM
Jon Bible in the Morning!
:texan: http://www.jonbible.com/images/files/radio.jpg:texan:

Horse**** and yellow flags on the airwaves.

47straight
8/7/2011, 02:02 PM
That fictionalized account of Bill O'Reilly is what Herr pretty much actually says back on the horn boards, according to cut-and-pastes I've seen

NMSooner'80
8/7/2011, 04:20 PM
To make the original image 100% true to life, the "interviewer" would be someone in the media who has that Austin attitude - like a Charles Manson fan club member or an Osama bin Laden sympathizer.

OUmillenium
8/8/2011, 02:13 PM
This message was approved by the offices of C.McCoy 2012.