PDA

View Full Version : Is There Anyone In Your Life You Truly Hate?

lexsooner
8/4/2011, 07:36 PM
By this, I mean you truly detest that person, and it goes beyond mere dislike. I can only think of a couple of people, both former co-workers, whom I truly hated. One was a high level manager who was truly repulsive in every meaning of the word, and I could not stand to be around him. There is also a former CEO who was the most untalented, rude, egotistical, insecure little man you could imagine. He liked to pump himself up by putting others down. He was about the most ridiculous little man I have ever known.

Sooner24
8/4/2011, 07:50 PM
There is not a single person that I can truly say I hate.

Sooner_Tuf
8/4/2011, 07:51 PM
Yes

royalfan5
8/4/2011, 07:55 PM
I'm too dead inside to hate.

tcrb
8/4/2011, 08:00 PM
There have been two I've known in my life. Both were bosses, and much like the fat little CEO you mention.....except neither of them were short or fat.

northspeter
8/4/2011, 08:03 PM
does brendon and rachel count???

MR2-Sooner86
8/4/2011, 08:08 PM
Yes there is one person I hate with every atom in my body. I'd love nothing more than to shoot them in the knees in the middle of a field. I'd then cover them in honey and make sure they're near a fire-ant colony.

booomer
8/4/2011, 09:33 PM
By this, I mean you truly detest that person, and it goes beyond mere dislike. I can only think of a couple of people, both former co-workers, whom I truly hated. One was a high level manager who was truly repulsive in every meaning of the word, and I could not stand to be around him. There is also a former CEO who was the most untalented, rude, egotistical, insecure little man you could imagine. He liked to pump himself up by putting others down. He was about the most ridiculous little man I have ever known.

No

SicEmBaylor
8/4/2011, 09:45 PM
There are a couple. I worked with both of them in the same political organization. A difference of opinion would be an understatement. One in particular is the most repulsive bottom-dweller that I've ever had the misfortune of associating myself with. The very sight of this person makes my skin crawl.

SOONER STEAKER
8/4/2011, 09:49 PM
I just lost my mother. Right now it's my siblings, who want to sell a $250K house for $150K to the neighbor because they need the $$. It takes 4 signatures to sell the house, guess whose not gonna sign and guess who they will hate shortly.

I owe it to my neighbors re-sale value, as they were so helpful to me when no one else was around to help my mother.

If your looking for a 5 BR house, 3 1/2 baths, 2 living, 2 dining and a huge game room by Baptist Hospital, give me a PM.

MamaMia
8/4/2011, 10:04 PM

Nope.

jk the sooner fan
8/4/2011, 10:14 PM
hate destroys the vessel that carries it

i dont carry that emotional baggage around for anybody - life is too short

olevetonahill
8/4/2011, 10:14 PM
There was that one bitch that gave me that disease the Oral Roberts like to of never prayed off. But other than that NO:eek:

soonercruiser
8/4/2011, 10:16 PM

This ^^^^^

olevetonahill
8/4/2011, 10:17 PM

But, But, But, I HATE YOU.:P
Hell I dont even hate the Gooks that killed my friends and **** anymore.

I do love my Natty tho:D :cool:

jk the sooner fan
8/4/2011, 10:22 PM
i know full well how you feel about me vet - no worries - thats your deal

olevetonahill
8/4/2011, 10:25 PM
i know full well how you feel about me vet - no worries - thats your deal

You dont have a clue brother:D

jk the sooner fan
8/4/2011, 10:25 PM
You dont have a clue brother:D

oh but i do - you tell the same thing to too many people and it eventually gets back to me

its all good

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/4/2011, 10:27 PM
If I saw my old boss I would probably cut his eyes out with an ice cream scoop

mgsooner
8/4/2011, 10:59 PM
Other than all of you people I can't really think of anyone.

tommieharris91
8/4/2011, 11:08 PM
An ex. I'm sure we'd attack each other if I ever saw her at a bar.

MsProudSooner2
8/4/2011, 11:33 PM
No one that I personally know. People like Hitler, bin Laden, etc would be the only ones I can think of that would qualify.

Fraggle145
8/5/2011, 01:32 AM
Yep.

SoonerofAlabama
8/5/2011, 01:47 AM
Yep.

I thought scientists had to be completely fair and unbiased. ;) :D

olevetonahill
8/5/2011, 02:03 AM
oh but i do - you tell the same thing to too many people and it eventually gets back to me

its all good

See Saw :D
You really do think too highly of yourself at times Bro;)

lexsooner
8/5/2011, 07:17 AM
I really don't like the fact that I hate these two former co-workers. Hate or strong dislike is so draining and unhealthy and what is the point, really?

cleller
8/5/2011, 07:36 AM
Sounds like being the boss is a risky job.

We have a bull we gran El Gran Jefe. (The Big Boss) No one dares to hate him.

OutlandTrophy
8/5/2011, 08:48 AM
There are dozens of people that get on my nerves but none that I hate.

badger
8/5/2011, 08:56 AM
I just lost my mother. Right now it's my siblings, who want to sell a $250K house for $150K to the neighbor because they need the $$. It takes 4 signatures to sell the house, guess whose not gonna sign and guess who they will hate shortly.

I owe it to my neighbors re-sale value, as they were so helpful to me when no one else was around to help my mother.

If your looking for a 5 BR house, 3 1/2 baths, 2 living, 2 dining and a huge game room by Baptist Hospital, give me a PM.

Understand why you're doing it, but don't hold out for the entire $250k. At least $200k should be suffice, given the inflation of home prices to above sellable prices in the last decade and now the plunging thanks to foreclosures et al.

As for what badger hates... hmmm... I find things to be more annoyances than things to hate... like taking my anti-water dogs for a morning jog to see the neighbors full-blast watering the sidewalks :(

KantoSooner
8/5/2011, 09:05 AM
From time to time, but then I let it go.

saucysoonergal
8/5/2011, 09:18 AM
People I love, posting styles I hate.

texaspokieokie
8/5/2011, 09:29 AM
hate no one.

Lott's Bandana
8/5/2011, 09:30 AM
I hate the **** heels on camels with AK-47s that murder entire villages in Africa because their religion is different.

Not that they are exactly "in my life", but I still hate them.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/5/2011, 09:35 AM
Jk said it best...

jk the sooner fan
8/5/2011, 09:36 AM
a wise person once told me that hating somebody is acknowledging that they have some power over you....fear, etc

stoops the eternal pimp
8/5/2011, 09:36 AM
Nope.

Wow...what did he do to you?

trey
8/5/2011, 09:58 AM
I hate Frank and Jaime McCourt

jk the sooner fan
8/5/2011, 09:59 AM
Wow...what did he do to you?

Nope jokes are NEVER not funny

OUMallen
8/5/2011, 10:11 AM
There is not a single person that I can truly say I hate.

Every person that starts a copycat thread.

OutlandTrophy
8/5/2011, 10:13 AM
Mallen, you don't mean that. I just know you don't.

XingTheRubicon
8/5/2011, 10:18 AM
An employee told me at lunch a few years ago that he ran into a guy I fired a few months before. He told me..."man he really hates your ***."

"What the hell did I do to him?" I asked

He said every time I corrected him on paperwork he ****ed up, I said something like "This isn't that hard."

Apparently that hurt his feelings.

I ran into him a few weeks later at Lowes. After staring at me when we passed, he followed me and I turned around in the aisle and he was there. I said his name and nodded.

He just stood there.

I started to walk past him and he quietly said "I really don't appreciate you being an a**hole to me when I was training."

"Not sure I care." I said as I passed him.

Heard he got fired from his next job.

olevetonahill
8/5/2011, 10:20 AM

its all good

The title of this thread is kinda messed up.

If ya HATE some one why you let em stay IN your Life?

lexsooner
8/5/2011, 10:40 AM
The title of this thread is kinda messed up.

If ya HATE some one why you let em stay IN your Life?

Sometimes you have no control over their presence, as in the case of co-workers. I just waited it out and they both retired.

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/5/2011, 10:51 AM
An employee told me at lunch a few years ago that he ran into a guy I fired a few months before. He told me..."man he really hates your ***."

He said every time I corrected him on paperwork he ****ed up, I said something like "This isn't that hard."

I ran into him a few weeks later at Lowes. After staring at me when we passed, he followed me and I turned around in the aisle and he was there. I said his name and nodded.

He just stood there.

I started to walk past him and he quietly said "I really don't appreciate you being an a**hole to me when I was training."

You sound like a complete dick to me

JohnnyMack
8/5/2011, 10:52 AM

He just stood there.

This is probably the least surprising story in the history of the innernets.

StoopTroup
8/5/2011, 11:03 AM
I'm not sure that there's anyone I hate. Forgiveness is inevitable once the cremation is over.

soonerbrat
8/5/2011, 11:04 AM
does brendon and rachel count???

yes, but I hate Kalia even more.

XingTheRubicon
8/5/2011, 11:41 AM

competent people love working for me

XingTheRubicon
8/5/2011, 11:43 AM
This is probably the least surprising story in the history of the innernets.

and you may be the biggest p*ssy alive

Jacie
8/5/2011, 12:22 PM
Not since highschool . . .

Penguin
8/5/2011, 12:25 PM
Yes. In fact, I'm sort of in a crossroads. I have just found out some information about this person and I can use this to royally screw him over. So, I am currently weighing "mind your own damn business and move on with your life" or "send his *** up the river."

I'm 50/50 right now.

StoopTroup
8/5/2011, 12:31 PM
I forgot about Shamu.

I hate that ****er. :D ;)

StoopTroup
8/5/2011, 12:34 PM

Women love complete Dicks.

The half dicks and quarter Dicks are so unpopular.

hawaii 5-0
8/5/2011, 12:35 PM
Gilbert Gottfried comes to mind.

Maybe hate is a little too strong a word.

How 'bout "finds extremely nauseating" ?

5-0

Trump/ Miltie 2012

JohnnyMack
8/5/2011, 12:58 PM
and you may be the biggest p*ssy alive

America. **** yeah!

C&CDean
8/5/2011, 03:25 PM
I hate JM's eye teeth when they scrape the head of my dick. I don't hate JM though.

Other than that? Nah.

GDC
8/5/2011, 03:53 PM
Hate means different things to different people.

mgsooner
8/5/2011, 03:55 PM
I HATE STUPID FAT UNSUCCESSFUL MIDDLE AMERICANS THAT GO TO ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORTS

C&CDean
8/5/2011, 03:57 PM
I HATE STUPID FAT UNSUCCESSFUL MIDDLE AMERICANS THAT GO TO ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORTS

Well, yeah? Who doesn't? But they're not real people.