PDA

View Full Version : Man cant even have sex with his wife anymore

olevetonahill
8/4/2011, 05:58 PM
Without gettin in trouble with the law.
Hope they throw him Under the Pen.:mad:

http://news.yahoo.com/polygamist-leader-convicted-child-sex-abuse-213731637.html

Midtowner
8/4/2011, 06:05 PM
He said God would seek revenge. Perhaps it is God's anger at Jeffs' conviction which has sent the Dow downhill?

cccasooner2
8/4/2011, 06:22 PM
He said God would seek revenge. Perhaps it is God's anger at Jeffs' conviction which has sent the Dow downhill?

Good logic.

Veritas
8/4/2011, 06:23 PM
He's married so I'm pretty sure he's tired of ****ing her anyway.
:ducks:

olevetonahill
8/4/2011, 06:33 PM
He's married so I'm pretty sure he's tired of ****ing her anyway.
:ducks:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

soonerprices
8/4/2011, 06:56 PM
**** this ****er.

KantoSooner
8/5/2011, 08:29 AM
A jury of 11 women and he decides to represent himself.

Far from being the sharpest knife in the drawer, this guy is probably in another cabinet.

OutlandTrophy
8/5/2011, 08:44 AM
this is an awesome thread.

the rest of you need to take notes.

thecynic
8/5/2011, 08:54 AM
I don't really care if he (or they) have multiple wives and have kids with all of them. That's their business imo. As long as the kids are cared for. I think for the most part these people live on their own and are no burden on society. BUT when you start diddling under age children then that is way out of line and no matter his beliefs he got what he deserved.

KantoSooner
8/5/2011, 09:00 AM
I don't really care if he (or they) have multiple wives and have kids with all of them. That's their business imo. As long as the kids are cared for. I think for the most part these people live on their own and are no burden on society. BUT when you start diddling under age children then that is way out of line and no matter his beliefs he got what he deserved.

From what I understand, their primary source of income is welfare and government assistance fraud. So, in essence they're pedophiles who rip off you and me and hide behind religious mumbo-jumbo.
Two word solution: Live Ammunition.

Which, frankly, is a fine solution for many of society's ills.

StoopTroup
8/5/2011, 11:20 AM
I have no problem with Religions until they start interfering with the Local, State and Federal Laws. IMO if there is a law you don't like and it interferes with your religious rights, you should push to get it changed. Until you are successful you abide by the Law. There are plenty of Laws on the books that many religions feel shouldn't be laws but that's where those religions decide just how they intend to live. We have fallen severely behind if a guy like Jeffs is allowed to go free because of his religious beliefs when he knowingly broke a Law that 99.9% of Americans realize that what he did was wrong and not some inalienable right.

stoopified
8/5/2011, 01:21 PM
I don't really care if he (or they) have multiple wives and have kids with all of them. That's their business imo. As long as the kids are cared for. I think for the most part these people live on their own and are no burden on society. BUT when you start diddling under age children then that is way out of line and no matter his beliefs he got what he deserved. True dat

Okla-homey
8/5/2011, 01:28 PM

Do you honestly believe a man who is not a billionaire can possiblly "care for" the children born by some 78 women? Whether those gals are underage when he has them or not?

This guy needs to go away. As in for life. And his kids need to be assimilated into normal society ASAP. As to the mamas, the adults are on their own.

Sooner_Tuf
8/5/2011, 02:13 PM
Did you see the pictures of where they lived? Looked pretty damn nice to me. Someone put some serious effort to building and maintaining all of that.

I don't agree with what was going on but at least they were taking their aid and doing something other than drugs with it.

Opposed to gov housing projects this place was a paradise. Unless you were twelve, cute, and wanted to remain a virgin.

cccasooner2
8/9/2011, 11:53 AM
Got life sentence today. Not sure how many before eligible for parole.