PDA

View Full Version : She must have been hot,

cccasooner2
8/2/2011, 08:22 PM
officers got her to drop her pants in search of some chicken ;) . The link IS football related.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43986054/ns/world_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

TheHumanAlphabet
8/3/2011, 08:44 AM
How is a link to crushing cars with a tank Football related?

OUmillenium
8/3/2011, 09:21 AM
Yeah, although it was a cool article

BetterSoonerThanLater
8/3/2011, 10:54 AM
i didn't read anything about a woman droping trou, football, or chicken. now i'm turned on and hungry and i have have to go to work. thanks

cccasooner2
8/4/2011, 10:57 AM
i didn't read anything about a woman droping trou, football, or chicken. now i'm turned on and hungry and i have have to go to work. thanks

Sorry about that, MSN seems to change stories in a link. Here is a new link with the "same" story. Except that OLD was not mentioned. :O

http://frathousesports.com/mary-clayton-sues

How come we didn’t hear about this sht last year? Apparently an old lady named Mary Clayton was at a GTech football game last September, when she tried bring a Chick-Fil-A sandwich into the stadium and was stopped by security… and the distrust sons biatches that are didn’t believe her when she said she threw it in the trash so they stripped searched her, making her pull down her pants and take off bra.

So she’s suing for ”false arrest,” “false imprisonment” and “illegal search”. Fkcing rent a cops!

Clayton said the incident happened in late September of last year. The Georgia Tech season ticket holder said she had just bought a Chick-Fil-A sandwich and was rushing to her seats before kickoff.

“They told me I couldn’t bring it in, and that was fine,” Clayton said. She said she walked away and tossed the sandwich into the garbage but when she returned, officers stopped her.

“People were saying I had a chicken sandwich hidden in the front of my pants,” Clayton said and consented to a search. “I believed at the time a reasonable search was they would pat my pockets down.”

Instead she said a female Georgia Tech police officer took her into a bathroom stall and ordered her to drop her pants. ”She then examined my underwear closely, all the way around, and when she didn’t find anything I was told to lift my shirt and bra and expose myself,” Clayton said.

85sooners
8/4/2011, 10:59 AM
:D

TheHumanAlphabet
8/4/2011, 11:05 AM
Hope she sues the Techsters into Div 2 or maybe 3!!!

yermom
8/4/2011, 11:13 AM
not allowing outside food and drink should be illegal.

sure, banning coolers is one thing, but overpriced food to a captive audience is ****ty.

it's not quite as bad as making them pay higher prices out of convenience

it's not like the vast majority of people are going to be bringing in a burger from outside.

what is the thought process involved where a chicken sandwich warrants a strip search? even beer or a flask seems way out of line. we aren't talking about explosives here. this is all to protect the concession sales...