PDA

View Full Version : Refrain from discussing politics and religion...

GDC
8/2/2011, 04:20 PM
in polite company. Didn't anyone ever teach you all that?:D

jumperstop
8/2/2011, 04:25 PM
I can't wait for football season. The number of political arguments....I mean threads is getting out of control.

OUHOMER
8/2/2011, 04:25 PM
define Polite company?

Barry's_Scowl
8/2/2011, 04:37 PM
I don't know if I'd call any of what goes on here a "discussion" regarding politics. It's more like a red-state circlejerk.

tommieharris91
8/2/2011, 04:39 PM
In before this becomes a political thread.

GrapevineSooner
8/2/2011, 04:40 PM
Why do you all hate Canada?

Barry's_Scowl
8/2/2011, 04:41 PM
Why do you all hate Canada?

It's diff'rent!

Dio
8/2/2011, 05:11 PM
I blame the Jews [/Mel Gibson]

soonercruiser
8/2/2011, 07:18 PM
THANK GOD someone is finally talking reigion!
:P

En_Fuego
8/2/2011, 07:20 PM
I don't know if I'd call any of what goes on here a "discussion" regarding politics. It's more like a red-state circlejerk.

LOL

C&CDean
8/2/2011, 07:27 PM

Oh. So you call the 2-3 obtuse/ignorant/loudmouth conservative posters here a "red state circle jerk?" You don't get out much do you?

tcrb
8/2/2011, 07:55 PM
There's not much use in discussing politics at this point. Doesn't matter if you're blue or red, the country's pretty much headed down the ****ter at this point.

Doesn't matter which party you vote for... they're both pissing on us and telling us it's raining.

Imma watch football, drink alcohol, and eat food that's bad for me from here on out.

The Profit
8/2/2011, 08:00 PM
There's not much use in discussing politics at this point. Doesn't matter if you're blue or red, the country's pretty much headed down the ****ter at this point.

Doesn't matter which party you vote for... they're both pissing on us and telling us it's raining.

Imma watch football, drink alcohol, and eat food that's bad for me from here on out.

I agree.

Caboose
8/2/2011, 08:10 PM
I agree.

No you dont.

The Profit
8/2/2011, 08:22 PM
No you dont.

Really, I agree. I am sick of them all, and really sick about even discussing it. Corporations and lobbys run this country, and I really don't see anything changing. Republicans can be expected to support corporations because they always have. Democrats used to stand for the people, but those days are over. Libertarians have melded into republicans so they don't matter either. Hey, we're screwed.

booomer
8/2/2011, 08:27 PM
Really, I agree. I am sick of them all, and really sick about even discussing it. Corporations and lobbys run this country, and I really don't see anything changing. Republicans can be expected to support corporations because they always have. Democrats used to stand for the people, but those days are over. Libertarians have melded into republicans so they don't matter either. Hey, we're screwed.

Ummm, okay.

soonercruiser
8/2/2011, 09:33 PM
No you dont.

Make no mistake about it...
Profit's vile, negative attacks are only directed towards one political party; and one "slant of posters (Repugs or conservatives).
Just keep watching.
Sorry to have to point this out!
:O

TUSooner
8/3/2011, 07:39 AM
Profit's vile, negative attacks are only directed towards one political party; and one "slant of posters (Repugs or conservatives).
Just keep watching.

But as long as you are such an easy target....

The Profit
8/3/2011, 08:51 AM
Just keep watching.

Oh, I do make attacks, however my most vile attacks are not political, but are saved for your Roman Church, which has ignored and condoned the continued abuse of children.

3rdgensooner
8/3/2011, 09:16 AM
Politics and religion in one thread = mother lode!

NormanPride
8/3/2011, 09:28 AM
Yesterday I put a fried egg on my sandwich for dinner. It was delicious. Also, I have gotten into the habit of using guacamole instead of mayo for my condiment. Healthier and tastier, IMO.

The Profit
8/3/2011, 09:36 AM
Yesterday I put a fried egg on my sandwich for dinner. It was delicious. Also, I have gotten into the habit of using guacamole instead of mayo for my condiment. Healthier and tastier, IMO.

I haven't had an egg sandwich for years. My mom used to make them for me, but I don't know if I could do the guacamole.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/3/2011, 09:37 AM
Does the guacamole taste better on a child molesting priest that's a registered republican?

The Profit
8/3/2011, 09:40 AM
Does the guacamole taste better on a child molesting priest that's a registered republican?

You would have to ask an innocent choirboy that question.

GrapevineSooner
8/3/2011, 09:42 AM

Replace the bread with lettuce and you'll start going Paleo. ;)

OhU1
8/3/2011, 09:43 AM
O.C. FIsher Lake in San Angelo Texas has dried up and only a small puddle of red water is left. Several Youtube videos have been posted that say this is a sign of "the end times". Revelations is cited. The people in the videos are not joking. Is the end near? Discuss.

The Profit
8/3/2011, 09:47 AM
O.C. FIsher Lake in San Angelo Texas has dried up and only a small puddle of red water is left. Several Youtube videos have been posted that say this is a sign of "the end times". Revelations is cited. The people in the videos are not joking. Is the end near? Discuss.

Yes, the end of fish life in that Lake has ended. Until it rains. It will rain again.

3rdgensooner
8/3/2011, 09:47 AM
If the avocados were harvested from an organic farm run by global warming zealots, then yes.

NormanPride
8/3/2011, 10:14 AM
Replace the bread with lettuce and you'll start going Paleo. ;)
I am really effing tempted to go paleo, but I love bread. Not huge on pasta, but toast and biscuits are some of my favorite things in the world. :(

tommieharris91
8/3/2011, 11:14 AM

It's pretty good on grilled fetus.

GDC
8/3/2011, 01:44 PM

There have been salt lakes and ponds of all different colors for a long time now.

http://www.killerdirectory.com/images/stories/san-francisco-salt-ponds.jpg

soonercruiser
8/3/2011, 01:56 PM

Unresolved issues here?
Call toll free...
1-800-522-3511