PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request

SoonerNate
8/2/2011, 02:44 PM
For OUr players to stay healthy and out of trouble. None of this player X gets injured on the final week of practice bs.

Okay, everybody ready? Certainly, in a great way.

SoonerNate
8/2/2011, 03:06 PM
I'm so fired up I'm about ready to run through a wall

SoonerNate
8/9/2011, 12:35 PM
For OUr players to stay healthy and out of trouble. None of this player X gets injured on the final week of practice bs.

Okay, everybody ready? Certainly, in a great way.

This is why I don't pray it's meaningless. :mad:

SoonerAtKU
8/9/2011, 01:05 PM
Jesus Christ, you couldn't have picked a worse time to post this, could you?

The Maestro
8/9/2011, 02:39 PM
Kind of like praying for rain. Really? Jesus loves Texas and Oklahoma more than Africa or what?

Okay, okay...I'll stop.

SoonerBeerMan
8/9/2011, 02:39 PM
"If you truly know and understand God, then your faith is strong enough to withstand a "no" or "not now" answer to a prayer."

But if you're praying about lacking of injuries to a football player so that the team will be better and then you let the unwanted outcome of that prayer to affect your attitude towards prayer, you've got deeper issues.

The Maestro
8/9/2011, 02:44 PM
"If you truly know and understand God, then your faith is strong enough to withstand a "no" or "not now" answer to a prayer."

But if you're praying about lacking of injuries to a football player so that the team will be better and then you let the unwanted outcome of that prayer to affect your attitude towards prayer, you've got deeper issues.

I'm guessing SoonerBeerMan isn't Baptist.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/9/2011, 02:47 PM
This is why I don't pray it's meaningless. :mad:You, talking to yourself..You OK?

cccasooner2
8/9/2011, 03:08 PM
Notre Dame fans have been praying for years to no avail. Their last hurrah was a geek with a lithp (I don't follow ND and could be wrong).

Badger is off to a good start but should be (un)forgiven; she claims to be Catholic.

SoonerNate
8/10/2011, 12:15 PM

My God is a Sooner

SoonerBeerMan
8/10/2011, 01:10 PM
My God is a Sooner

Like I said, deeper issues.

SoonerNate
8/10/2011, 01:25 PM
I don't get as carried away as some of you with all of that mythological bull****.

badger
8/10/2011, 01:26 PM
I would also like to request thoughts and prayers for the community of Locust Grove. A severe storm with high, tornado-like winds swept through there overnight, killing a woman and injuring two people. A lot of damage, especially to trailer park areas. :(

SoonerNate
8/10/2011, 03:02 PM
I would also like to request thoughts and prayers for the community of Locust Grove. A severe storm with high, tornado-like winds swept through there overnight, killing a woman and injuring two people. A lot of damage, especially to trailer park areas. :(

A little late to be praying for that lady don't ya think?