PDA

View Full Version : Come here Spam.. Come here buddy... Bang! Hmmm Bacon.

sappstuf
8/2/2011, 01:40 PM
Police: Florida Man Kills, Eats Neighbor's Pet Pig

A Florida tattoo parlor owner is facing serious charges after police say he shot and killed a neighbor's pot-bellied pig and then ate it.

Police in Wakulla County made the discovery while serving a search warrant at David Howard King's tattoo parlor on Monday as part of a prescription drug investigation. The search warrant was served at the Apocalyptic Tattoo Studio after undercover detectives said they conducted an undercover purchase of prescription pills involving King.

Police said no pills were found during the raid but that King admitted to killing his neighbor's pet pig.

King, 36, said the 12-year-old pot-bellied pig named Spam had wandered into his property last week. Deputies said they recovered six plastic bags of pork parts from a freezer at the tattoo studio. They say they also found the gun used to shoot Spam. The pig was valued at $350.

King is charged with grand theft of livestock and cruelty to animals. He also faces charges of possession of prescription pills with intent to sell, distribution of Schedule III prescription pills and trafficking in more than four grams.

King was transported to the Wakulla County Jail without incident. He is being held on $200,000 bond.

http://www.ksat.com/news/28740210/detail.html

Soonerfan88
8/2/2011, 01:50 PM
I predict he'll do more time for killing the pig than he will selling the pills.

Also, I've never understood why a pot-bellied pig is such a great pet. :confused:

jumperstop
8/2/2011, 01:56 PM
You shouldn't be able to kill someones pet, but cruelty to animals? I mean God created pig to be eaten...and you can't eat it without killing it. I would say shooting it is a lot less cruel than the way the slaughter houses do it.

saucysoonergal
8/2/2011, 02:37 PM
mmmmmmmm, bacon