PDA

View Full Version : Marco Rubio

bigfatjerk
7/31/2011, 08:09 AM
Florida obviously did a pretty good job electing this guy.

_68GjR6V6zI

soonerhubs
7/31/2011, 08:25 AM
Agreed.

cleller
7/31/2011, 08:28 AM
What summer would be complete without a rousing game of Marco Rubio?

C&CDean
7/31/2011, 08:48 AM
Huzzah! And without a telemprompter. I'm impressed.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/31/2011, 09:05 AM
lots of Rubio cheerleaders.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wY1eL37p-2M/S6C2HqLwYnI/AAAAAAAAAcI/bMI1O7xGcfY/s320/cheerleader-hot.jpg

olevetonahill
7/31/2011, 09:07 AM
I detest politics , Politicians, andf political threads
Cant believe i listened to the whole thing. But the dude makes sense

sappstuf
7/31/2011, 09:09 AM
Compromise that is not a solution is a waste of time…

Bravo Senator.

oumartin
7/31/2011, 09:43 AM
Barack Obama needs to line this boy out.

okie52
7/31/2011, 10:47 AM
Florida obviously did a pretty good job electing this guy.

_68GjR6V6zI

He's pretty good. And he's pizzed off a lot of illegal supporters so he's got that going for him .

C&CDean
7/31/2011, 11:10 AM
lots of Rubio cheerleaders.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wY1eL37p-2M/S6C2HqLwYnI/AAAAAAAAAcI/bMI1O7xGcfY/s320/cheerleader-hot.jpg

Did he say or do something you disagree with?

okie52
7/31/2011, 11:15 AM

He can't stand a Latino that isn't an illegal supporter.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/31/2011, 11:38 AM

Just showing a pic of his wife.

47straight
7/31/2011, 12:43 PM
He can stand a Latino that isn't an illegal supporter.

http://www.stupidgifs.com/images/full/216.gif

soonercruiser
7/31/2011, 01:25 PM
Like I told the wiffe...
Spend less....SPEND LESS!
Dems just can't do it!
Can't say no to all their special interests.

soonercruiser
7/31/2011, 01:27 PM
Oops!
The wiffie told ME...."spendless"!
:D

SanJoaquinSooner
7/31/2011, 03:30 PM

Compromise that is not a solution is a waste of time…

I'm all for deep cuts in the federal budget. 66% goes to entitlement payments and I'm all for cutting it. Social Security, medicaid, and medicare. Cut.

As far as not compromising, I've seen how it worked in California when we went two years with no compromise between Arnold and the legislature. It led to bureaucrat furloughs, fewer school days, lay-offs of newly hired gov't workers, and voucher payments to vendors who do business with gov't. Painful for many, but most survive just fine.

I'm not sure how "no agreement" would work at the federal level, but I understand bond/treasury bill holders will be the first paid. At some point the entitlement payments would have to be affected - not sure when, as well as delays in other gov't checks.

He can't stand a Latino that isn't an illegal supporter.

I don't hold it against Rubio that he still supports amnesty for Cubans who enter the U.S. without inspection, as well as welfare the first year they are here. He couldn't get elected in Florida without that position.

okie52
7/31/2011, 03:45 PM
I don't hold it against Rubio that he still supports amnesty for Cubans who enter the U.S. without inspection, as well as welfare the first year they are here. He couldn't get elected in Florida without that position.

The DREAM ACT and everify favored Cubans? Who knew?

Rubio has dismissed the DREAM Act as “blanket amnesty” for illegal immigrants.

America's Voice blasted a news release Wednesday titled: "Marco Rubio Sells out Hispanic Community." The group is fired up over Rubio's support for a plan by House Judiciary Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas) and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) that would require employers to use an electronic system to check the immigration status of their workers.

“Marco Rubio has become a go-along Washington insider overnight," said Lynn Tramonte, deputy director of America’s Voice. "By championing mandatory E-Verify, the big government program with a 50 percent fail rate, Rubio has thrown Hispanics under the bus in order to cozy up to anti-immigrant ‘leaders’ in Congress like Sen. Grassley and Rep. Lamar Smith. ...

"The fact that Marco Rubio put his name on this bill shows that he just doesn’t get it. He is incapable of being a real bridge to the Latino community for the GOP

When hispanic leaders are pizzed about an immigration policy it is usually good for America.

TitoMorelli
7/31/2011, 07:17 PM
Some pundits have predicted that Rubio will be the V-P nominee in 2012. I'm not so sure that he should be elevated to such a ticket so early in his national political career. Would be interesting to see how much support such a ticket would garner from the Hispanic community, and how it might effect their turnout at the polls.

C&CDean
7/31/2011, 07:19 PM
Some pundits have predicted that Rubio will be the V-P nominee in 2012. I'm not so sure that he should be elevated to such a ticket so early in his national political career. Would be interesting to see how much support such a ticket would garner from the Hispanic community, and how it might effect their turnout at the polls.

VP? **** that, prez. Hell, Brack was just a community organizer at this point in his "career."