PDA

View Full Version : Blake Bell

SoonerPride93
7/30/2011, 07:54 PM
Stood by and chatted it up with him and his dad at the Brantley Gilbert concert. I of course was rocking my OU hat and didnt notice his dad until he started talking to me. Never realized it but the dude is a tank and im pumped to see what he does at Oklahoma.

BTW Brantley Gilbert was the greatest live show I have ever been to by far.

picasso
7/30/2011, 08:10 PM
Is that Garret Gilbert's dad? Whoa, you saw two D-1 football dad's in one click.

Land Run Sports
7/30/2011, 09:28 PM
Brantley Gilbert is b.a., he wrote a few songs for Jason Aldean.

SoonerPride93
7/30/2011, 10:51 PM
I love him! He is officially the biggest ba i know!

At the concert(small venue) during his encore someone threw a beer bucket at him and he saw points at the guy yells in the mic "Ima whoop yo ***" then dodges his security and sprints at the guy and his security drug him off too a standing ovation. I was right by it! Best show i ever been too! Place was small enough i was standing less than 10 feet from him the whole time and got 2 fist bumps and 2 blown ear drums!

C&CDean
7/30/2011, 11:24 PM

At the concert(small venue) during his encore someone threw a beer bucket at him and he saw points at the guy yells in the mic "Ima whoop yo ***" then dodges his security and sprints at the guy and his security drug him off too a standing ovation. I was right by it! Best show i ever been too! Place was small enough i was standing less than 10 feet from him the whole time and got 2 fist bumps and 2 blown ear drums!

I remember my first beer too. Good times...

goingoneight
7/30/2011, 11:40 PM
On a similar note, Tress and Cole Way were at my brother and SIL's wedding today. Total goofballs on a dancefloor.

lasooner123
7/31/2011, 01:25 AM
I LOVE BRANTLEY GILBERT! I LISTEN TO HIM ALL THE TIME!

TheLadiesMike
7/31/2011, 02:05 AM

:eddie:

MyT Oklahoma
7/31/2011, 08:32 PM
:eddie:

Burp!

OUmillenium
8/1/2011, 09:26 AM
Van Halen rules

mgsooner
8/1/2011, 10:15 AM
San Dimas High School football rules

toast
8/1/2011, 01:01 PM
That Gilbert Goddfried, what a hoot...

PalmBeachSooner
8/1/2011, 01:20 PM

You really remember your first beer? Wow.

I think my first beer was some my dad gave me when I was about 8. It was great. I can blame him for everything.

Oh, and my mom used to let me drink her beer and tomato juice at Shakey's pizza. Does anyone still mix beer and tomato juice?

SoonerInFortSmith
8/1/2011, 04:00 PM

I think my first beer was some my dad gave me when I was about 8. It was great. I can blame him for everything.

Oh, and my mom used to let me drink her beer and tomato juice at Shakey's pizza. Does anyone still mix beer and tomato juice?

My SIL drinks it all the time. You can buy a big can of it already mixed. They call it Clamato.

BlackwellSooner
8/2/2011, 08:53 PM
My SIL drinks it all the time. You can buy a big can of it already mixed. They call it Clamato.

Not true. Clamato is a cocktail of tomato juice and clam juices with other spices. (http://www.clamato.com/en/about/historyofclamato.aspx) It can be mixed with any number of other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, but if you want beer with it, you have to do it yourself.

finster
8/2/2011, 09:23 PM
Mayby this is what SoonerInFortSmith saw.

http://i54.tinypic.com/21aiwz5.jpg
Vile stuff.

SoonerInFortSmith
8/2/2011, 09:29 PM
Mayby this is what SoonerInFortSmith saw.

http://i54.tinypic.com/21aiwz5.jpg
Vile stuff.

That would be correct. I never paid that much attention to the crap because it is nasty. Just remembered seeing the word clamato on the can.

Taxman71
8/3/2011, 09:14 AM
I saw Brantley Gilbert in Vegas with Tim McGraw last month. Great show. Got tickets to see him at Riverwind later this month, cheap too, only $25.

OUmillenium
8/3/2011, 09:18 AM

Shakey's Pizza in Lawton was the greatest pizza place of allllllll time. The fried potatoes and bbq chicken rocked, as well.

ictsooner7
8/3/2011, 10:15 AM

So.........you two are terrorists?

delhalew
8/3/2011, 10:16 AM
Shakey's Pizza in Lawton was the greatest pizza place of allllllll time. The fried potatoes and bbq chicken rocked, as well.

I have awesome memories of that place. Eat a ton of pizza and play PAC-man.

Sooners78
8/3/2011, 10:57 PM

I remember Shakey's in Lawton when I was very young. Where was it?

SoonerPride93
8/4/2011, 05:47 AM
I saw Brantley Gilbert in Vegas with Tim McGraw last month. Great show. Got tickets to see him at Riverwind later this month, cheap too, only $25.

Yea, I bought 6 for a whopping total of 72 bucks. Kept 2 and sold the other 4. Sold two for 150 and then the other two i sold for 60 each.

They were going for big on CL since the show sold out quick and they didnt sell many tickets.