PDA

View Full Version : Football Single-Game Tickets On Sale Monday

Jay C. Upchurch
7/29/2011, 04:37 PM
NORMAN -- The University of Oklahoma Athletics Ticket Office announced today that a limited number of football single-game tickets for each of OU's six home games will go on sale Monday, Aug. 1, at 12:01 a.m. (CT), on SoonerSports.com.

At 8 a.m., on Monday, tickets will be available by calling the OU Athletics Ticket Office at (405) 325-2424 or toll-free at (800) 456-GoOU. Walk-up sales begin at 10 a.m., at the OU Athletics Ticket Office, located on the plaza level of the Asp Avenue Parking Facility immediately west of Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.

Sales are anticipated to be brisk and fans are encouraged to utilize the online purchase option. The online purchase button below will be active once the sale begins.

Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. Prices range from $54-$89 per ticket based upon the game desired.

The Sooners kick off the 2011 home schedule on Saturday, Sept. 3 vs. Tulsa at 7 p.m.

OU SID Report

Land Run Sports
7/29/2011, 04:42 PM
Use promotion code BLAST11 and you can by tickets now. They went on sale with that code Thursday at 12:01 AM. Single seat tickets are only available for the Texas A&M and Missouri games, but multi-seat tickets are available for the rest of the games.

Land Run Sports
7/29/2011, 04:44 PM
Ball State is the only ticket in the $54.00 range, the rest are $74 and $89. Let me know if you have problems using the code and I'll send you the direct link.

badger
7/29/2011, 04:57 PM
WHO LIKES PAYING FACE VALUE?!?!?!?!?!

(crickets chirp)

nighttrain12
7/29/2011, 07:07 PM
Isn't that immoral to post a presale password? You only needed to do something as basic as signing up for the BoomerBlast email list to get the presale password.

OUVarsityXV
7/29/2011, 07:11 PM
I won't get paid until a week from tomorrow. This is the first time I have had to buy tickets direct. Anyone who has previous experience with this? Do you think they will be sold out by the time I get paid?

Land Run Sports
7/29/2011, 07:15 PM
Isn't that immoral to post a presale password? You only needed to do something as basic as signing up for the BoomerBlast email list to get the presale password.

No need to panic nighttrain, it's not a giant secret. If you follow the soonersports.com webpage on facebook, you get the presale promo. How many people are on facebook?