PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma State players LOL

BOOMERBRADLEY
7/29/2011, 11:21 AM
Here is a quote from media day from Markelle Martin

Maybe it comes with the territory. Texas is a large school with an extremely successful athletic history, but that doesn’t give its players the right to act like they are better than everyone else. For Oklahoma State safety Markelle Martin, the attitude of the Texas program helped in his decision on where to play college football.

“It means more to me to come to a smaller school like OSU and beat those big programs like Texas or Oklahoma rather than the other way around,” Martin said.

Yes, I realize they did beat Texas' worst team in about 25 years or so, but am I missing something. Did the sheep humpers beat OU since Martin has been there? Martin is on one of the worst defenses in college football and is an above average player which ultimately makes him look like a world beater

bixby28
7/29/2011, 11:31 AM
Wishful thinking at it's finest. Those were goals that he had when entering college and will find, basically, unachieved when he leaves Stillwater(except the '10 win in Austin).

SoonerDood
7/29/2011, 11:44 AM
even John Blake beat Texas once.

badger
7/29/2011, 11:44 AM
According to Rivals... Linky (http://rivals.yahoo.com/oklahomastate/football/recruiting/player-Markelle-Martin-58288)... Texas didn't offer him.

I don't blame him for mentioning OU though. Now that they've beaten Texas, they should indeed try to do what so few OSU teams have done in the past, and haven't done since 2002. Try, not do. There is only try :P

tfoolry
7/29/2011, 12:07 PM
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/tfoolry/0152.jpg

yukonsooner
7/29/2011, 12:59 PM
But it doesn't matter now. Apparently the current players and future recruits don't care about winning championships because they can now wear really cool uniforms (I guess beauty in in the eye of the beholder)

GKeeper316
7/29/2011, 01:03 PM
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/tfoolry/0152.jpg

is that dude takin a **** or something?

humblesooner
7/29/2011, 02:00 PM

That ain't a smile on his face!!

CowboyMRW
7/29/2011, 05:36 PM
Here is a quote from media day from Markelle Martin

Yes, I realize they did beat Texas' worst team in about 25 years or so, but am I missing something. Did the sheep humpers beat OU since Martin has been there? Martin is on one of the worst defenses in college football and is an above average player which ultimately makes him look like a world beater

He's the best safety in the conference

badger
7/29/2011, 05:39 PM

Your explanation will be welcoming as well as amusing :D

MamaMia
7/29/2011, 05:51 PM
How many games has Martin played against OU?

badger
7/29/2011, 05:56 PM
How many games has Martin played against OU?

Does it matter, considering that they all inevitably lead to loses for the boys in orange? :stunned:

Sooner_Tuf
7/29/2011, 06:25 PM
Who? Oh OSWHO talkin :/

StoopTroup
7/29/2011, 07:21 PM

He can't poop. He quit using bike Seats along time ago. All he uses is the rod the Seats are supposed to attach to and some Coon Fur. It's why he's smiling. He loves it when he crouches as it helps him find the happy place when the soft tanned skin of the coon finds a comfortable position near his prostrate.

CowboyMRW
7/29/2011, 08:27 PM
Your explanation will be welcoming as well as amusing :D

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/funny-pictures-cat-does-not-like-being-reasonable.jpg

badger
7/29/2011, 10:06 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/funny-pictures-cat-does-not-like-being-reasonable.jpg

It's only gonna get worse... the n00bs tend to blossom in fall :)

CowboyMRW
7/29/2011, 10:14 PM
It's only gonna get worse... the n00bs tend to blossom in fall :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_A-f1MfjLWoE/TS1Rg81ghvI/AAAAAAAAAAo/kL8VgH2gZb8/s1600/bring-it-on-in-it-to-win-it-552293l.jpg

BOOMERBRADLEY
7/29/2011, 11:10 PM
Oklahoma state

Annual July national champions

Sooner_Tuf
7/30/2011, 04:47 PM
Oklahoma state

Annual July national champions

No shat!

soonerstan56
7/30/2011, 05:25 PM

On an OSU defense safeties usually do shine since they get so much traffic.

Stan

SoonerDood
7/30/2011, 06:43 PM

Tony Jefferson says hi

oudavid1
7/30/2011, 08:48 PM

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/James+Hanna+Oklahoma+v+Oklahoma+State+h6VbUDDnp9jl .jpg

http://ou.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2010/11/30/CameronKenney.jpg

Gee I wish we had him.

SoonerOX
8/1/2011, 12:54 AM

No.

hefley001
8/1/2011, 06:42 AM
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/James+Hanna+Oklahoma+v+Oklahoma+State+h6VbUDDnp9jl .jpg

http://ou.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2010/11/30/CameronKenney.jpg

Gee I wish we had him.

haha I love how you show both plays that were to the opposite side of the field than Martin. Those both were Johnny Thomas's plays, nice try though.

70sooner
8/1/2011, 06:47 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/sooner/osuhypemachine.jpg

hefley001
8/1/2011, 06:53 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/sooner/osuhypemachine.jpg

Obsess much?

OU_Sooners75
8/1/2011, 07:05 AM
Obsessed? Your the cowpie fan over here visiting a Sooner dedicated website. So who's really obsessed?

Stupid ****ing idiot OSU fans! You all are mentally challeneged and just plain stupid!

And saying that is probably giving you all too much credit.

101sooner
8/1/2011, 07:17 AM
Obsess much?

Congratulations on making the dumbest post by an Aggie in the last several.....minutes.

badger
8/1/2011, 07:30 AM
Be nice to Poke fans, guys. They live in this state too.

Quik Sand
8/1/2011, 07:35 AM
Martin is a good player, but in a garbage secondary. Would have been nice had he committed to Oklahoma.

badger
8/1/2011, 07:47 AM
^^ok, now we're being more cordial. I'll go next:

Our coaches clearly respect each other.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/newsok-photos/1397837/medium.jpg

OU_Sooners75
8/1/2011, 07:52 AM
Be nice to Poke fans, guys. They live in this state too.

So do we have to be nice to the white fundamentalist Christians that live in this nation just cause they live here?

I don't care if they live in Oklahoma or not, the osu fans are buying into they unjust hype without thinking or being logical.

Not to mention the abuse they give their sheep...err, spouses!

Quik Sand
8/1/2011, 07:53 AM
^^ok, now we're being more cordial. I'll go next:

Our coaches clearly respect each other.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/newsok-photos/1397837/medium.jpgHa. :D :pop:

badger
8/1/2011, 07:55 AM
So do we have to be nice to the white fundamentalist Christians that live in this nation just cause they live here?

I don't care if they live in Oklahoma or not, the osu fans are buying into they unjust hype without thinking or being logical.

Not to mention the abuse they give their sheep...err, spouses!

:( well, at least we were nice to them for two-straight posts. :(

Can we make it three in a row next time, guys? I'll try again:

A big hearty congratulations to the Cowboys on a 12-win season last year, complete with a top 25 ranking and a bowl win. All are tremendously hard to achieve and are to be commended.

OU_Sooners75
8/1/2011, 08:07 AM
:( well, at least we were nice to them for two-straight posts. :(

Can we make it three in a row next time, guys? I'll try again:

A big hearty congratulations to the Cowboys on a 12-win season last year, complete with a top 25 ranking and a bowl win. All are tremendously hard to achieve and are to be commended.

They won 12 games last year? Really? Who did they play in that phantom 14th game?

And why you trying to be nice to a bunch of animal abusers?

I'm telling NP on you.

champions77
8/1/2011, 08:10 AM

Stupid quote since he's lost 5 out of 6 times to OU/texas since he's been at osu.

picasso
8/1/2011, 08:14 AM
haha I love how you show both plays that were to the opposite side of the field than Martin. Those both were Johnny Thomas's plays, nice try though.

Opposite side of the field? There was nobody in all of China in the deep secondary on the Hanna TD. I'd dare say both safeties ****ed up there.

picasso
8/1/2011, 08:15 AM
Obsess much?

What message board are you currently on again?

Ruf/Nek7
8/1/2011, 08:24 AM
I knew reading this thread would give me a good laugh. :D

NormanPride
8/1/2011, 08:50 AM
bobstoopsamusedatosuprogram.jpg

SoonerDood
8/1/2011, 08:51 AM
Opposite side of the field? There was nobody in all of China in the deep secondary on the Hanna TD. I'd dare say both safeties ****ed up there.

That's three years in a row our Tight Ends have outrun OSU's entire defense. Gresham-Ratteree-Hanna

SoonerHoops
8/1/2011, 09:01 AM
Stupid quote since he's lost 5 out of 6 times to OU/texas since he's been at osu.

CowboyMRW's post is not nearly as stupid as this. I have no idea how many times Barry Sanders beat or lost to OU/Texas, but I have to imagine it was a similar type number. Does that mean he wasn't the best RB in the conference?

I"m not comparing Markelle Martin to Barry Sanders, but suggesting a player isn't the best at his position solely because the number of wins and losses his team has is ridiculous, especially when that position is one such as a safety.

badger
8/1/2011, 11:08 AM
They won 12 games last year? Really? Who did they play in that phantom 14th game?

And why you trying to be nice to a bunch of animal abusers?

I'm telling NP on you.

Oh yeaaaaaaah, guess they lost to Ole Miss 21-7 in the Cotton Bowl, so that wouldn't have been a 2010 win for them... but they did play 14 games last year... last CALENDAR year :D

But yeah, my mathematics was a little off forgive me.

Now... let's try this again: THREE posts in a row of OSU non-bashing friendliness, mkay?

Congrats on your new uniforms. 48 is a lot of color combinations to choose from.

Ruf/Nek7
8/1/2011, 11:13 AM
Y'all have a really nice cow s#!t smell when I drive into your town.:)

Yay for consecutive nice posts!

badger
8/1/2011, 11:17 AM
:mad: That doesn't count. Guess we have to start over...

Congrats on your many award winners last season, including the Biletnikoff Award, the Lou Groza Award, and your first-ever share of the Big 12 South championship.

Mississippi Sooner
8/1/2011, 11:27 AM
If the pokes can get by Louisiana-Lafayette on September 3rd, then I'll predict they'll win at least one game.

:pop:

oudavid1
8/1/2011, 11:28 AM

Hahaha thats like saying "well OU sucks, we held them 47 points on out weak side of the field. Those GOONERS!!! couldnt throw on our top safety."

You would think after back to back 60 yard TDs you would...idk.....move him over.

badger
8/1/2011, 11:34 AM
:mad: This whole being-nice-to-OSU plan isn't working, so I will try an alternative route:

What must OSU do to be competitive with OU on a yearly basis? What things have they done right in this regard during the past decade (the Lester/Gundy years?)

NormanPride
8/1/2011, 11:36 AM
1. Stop sucking
2. Be less stupid
3. Try not being orange
4. Get a haircut that doesn't look like a crappy businessman from the 90's
5. Make a stadium that goes north-south like normal people

hefley001
8/1/2011, 11:43 AM
Obsessed? Your the cowpie fan over here visiting a Sooner dedicated website. So who's really obsessed?

Stupid ****ing idiot OSU fans! You all are mentally challeneged and just plain stupid!

And saying that is probably giving you all too much credit.

hahaha I didn't create this thread you ****ing idiot!

picasso
8/1/2011, 11:45 AM

No, you only offer envy.;)

hefley001
8/1/2011, 11:51 AM
CowboyMRW's post is not nearly as stupid as this. I have no idea how many times Barry Sanders beat or lost to OU/Texas, but I have to imagine it was a similar type number. Does that mean he wasn't the best RB in the conference?

I"m not comparing Markelle Martin to Barry Sanders, but suggesting a player isn't the best at his position solely because the number of wins and losses his team has is ridiculous, especially when that position is one such as a safety.

See we're used to seeing and hearing things like this from sooner fans. Its comments like these that reenforce what Cowboys fans been saying about most sooner fans. You can surely tell which sooner fans actually are alumni and WENT to OU and which ones buy their OU gear at wal-mart.

ouwasp
8/1/2011, 12:01 PM
so... hefley, do you disown poke fans that didn't attend class in Stillwater? Should osu gear not be sold at Wal-Mart?

picasso
8/1/2011, 12:04 PM
so... hefley, do you disown poke fans that didn't attend class in Stillwater? Should osu gear not be sold at Wal-Mart?

No, they buy it at very secretive alumni type places like Eskimo Joe's or the student union.

picasso
8/1/2011, 12:06 PM
See we're used to seeing and hearing things like this from sooner fans. Its comments like these that reenforce what Cowboys fans been saying about most sooner fans. You can surely tell which sooner fans actually are alumni and WENT to OU and which ones buy their OU gear at wal-mart.

This is so played. If you guys were half way worth a **** at the most popular sport in the country you just might have more fans outside of your alumni/dropout base.

Then you could fill up your pretty new stadium.

sooneredaco
8/1/2011, 12:09 PM

Yea but, when we torch his position constantly that can be an indicator that he's not the second coming of Ronnie Lott

badger
8/1/2011, 12:09 PM
This thread has no hope of extending an olive branch, so I might as well join in the fun:

http://i51.tinypic.com/k4cj9l.jpg

No joke. Look up the crappy video that goes with the crappy Cowboys 4 Ever song and there it is... excitement over Sammie getting a big gain all because they delayed our inevitable touchdown by one down. Woo hoo.

LVSOONER15
8/1/2011, 12:14 PM

I am proud to say that although I have never attended OU for my college degree, I am a die hard fan no matter what. BOOMER SOONER!!!!:D

OU_Sooners75
8/1/2011, 12:22 PM
1. Stop sucking
2. Be less stupid
3. Try not being orange
4. Get a haircut that doesn't look like a crappy businessman from the 90's
5. Make a stadium that goes north-south like normal people

^^^^this!

OU_Sooners75
8/1/2011, 12:25 PM

Wow... All I heard from your *** was.... Blah blah blah, I'm a dirty sheep humper!

Go masterbait to pics of nude sheep and leave football talk to those that have a team worthy to be proud of every year not just once every 20 years.

OSUAggie
8/1/2011, 01:02 PM
Wow... All I heard from your *** was.... Blah blah blah, I'm a dirty sheep humper!

Go masterbait to pics of nude sheep and leave football talk to those that have a team worthy to be proud of every year not just once every 20 years.

How old are you?

Why are you so angry?

Why is your grammar so pathetic?

OU_Sooners75
8/1/2011, 01:10 PM
How old are you?

Why are you so angry?

Why is your grammar so pathetic?

Hear of the technology called iPod? What about mobile cell phones?

That will answer your last question. As for the other two ???? I will just saythat you osu fans are ****ing pathetic and delusional. It would be one thing to be excited abot the upcoming year, but when the lot of you seem to think OSU is overtaking OU and the best team of all time... yeah it gets old, especially in the hub of what is known as pokeville.

My hatred is for the pathetic fans of osu... Not the university or the team itself.

You all are like those annoying gnats that, well, annoy you!

SoonerofAlabama
8/1/2011, 01:20 PM
OSU fans I am sorry for posting this, I was looking for pictures of Oklahoma State fans for whatever reason and I found this.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1700/oklahomastate.jpg

OSUAggie
8/1/2011, 01:53 PM
Hear of the technology called iPod? What about mobile cell phones?

That will answer your last question. As for the other two ???? I will just saythat you osu fans are ****ing pathetic and delusional. It would be one thing to be excited abot the upcoming year, but when the lot of you seem to think OSU is overtaking OU and the best team of all time... yeah it gets old, especially in the hub of what is known as pokeville.

My hatred is for the pathetic fans of osu... Not the university or the team itself.

You all are like those annoying gnats that, well, annoy you!

Thanks for the explanation.

Sooner_Tuf
8/1/2011, 02:05 PM
Markelle could be really good. Someone just needs to explain to him that touchdowns are not green stamps and that he doesn't have to give some to everyone that comes through the door.

badger
8/1/2011, 02:16 PM
Mike Gundy still doing this for big defensive plays in practice?
http://www.cardiohaters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/92_mr_t_snickers1.jpg

mmmmm, candy bar... your strength and conditioning coach must have loooooved that idea :D

Sooner_Tuf
8/1/2011, 02:18 PM
I think it's Bill Young that does that. One does what he can to further the team. Zagnut anyone?

badger
8/1/2011, 02:21 PM
I think it's Bill Young that does that.

True, Mike Gundy doesn't pay any attention to the defense.

CowboyMRW
8/1/2011, 03:03 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/k4cj9l.jpg

Man I love this picture. Not so much because it won Sam the Heisman, but the fact that it put me in SI's photo of the year :D

picasso
8/1/2011, 03:05 PM
You're the girl with her mouth open?

SoonerofAlabama
8/1/2011, 03:27 PM
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff472/SoonerofAlabama/sam-bradford-heisman-moment-o.gif

yukonsooner
8/1/2011, 03:29 PM

At least if we buy it from WalMart we don't have to wait till Halloween to make our purchase, or wait until all their things go on sale on Nov 1.

badger
8/1/2011, 04:10 PM
Man I love this picture. Not so much because it won Sam the Heisman, but the fact that it put me in SI's photo of the year :D

Go ahead and point out who you are, or we'll all assume you're the dorkiest one.

Pricetag
8/1/2011, 04:29 PM
Go ahead and point out who you are, or we'll all assume you're the dorkiest one.
Attempting to figure out which one that is could very well tear a hole in the space-time continuum.

Mad Dog Madsen
8/1/2011, 04:30 PM

He is the dorkiest one. The red-head... I already klnow it!!! :D

CowboyMRW
8/1/2011, 05:33 PM
I'm blonde but the one in the white shirt above Pete is me.

SoonerofAlabama
8/1/2011, 05:44 PM

That picture makes you look like this. :P :D

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5148/okschuk.jpg

CowboyMRW
8/1/2011, 05:45 PM
I can't be 100% sure but there is a chance I painted my hair orange before that game which is why it shows like that.

And that is a sweet rugrats picture haha

badger
8/1/2011, 06:05 PM
I can't be 100% sure but there is a chance I painted my hair orange before that game which is why it shows like that.

And that is a sweet rugrats picture haha

Cowboy conspiracy theorists for years have questioned why people with orange hair are considered to have "red" hair. Theories mostly revolve around those fairweather fan cheatin' gooners :P

70sooner
8/1/2011, 06:30 PM
Obsess much?

do you obsess much about obsession?

70sooner
8/1/2011, 06:34 PM

he did and he is......

olevetonahill
8/1/2011, 06:38 PM

He is the dorkiest one. The red-head... I already klnow it!!! :D

And Mad Dog was right.:D

Peach Fuzz
8/1/2011, 06:56 PM
just what the hell were you doing? copping ole pistol pete?

CowboyMRW
8/1/2011, 07:09 PM
Haha, no. I was beating the wall. I despise a lot of the people that run the Paddle People, so instead of people joining them and using paddles, a lot of people will slap their hands on the wall and make noise.

CowboyMRW
8/1/2011, 07:15 PM

he did and he is......

http://th1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa327/Halcreix/th_Thanksbrah.jpg

SoonerofAlabama
8/1/2011, 07:19 PM
They have a group called Paddle People?

CowboyMRW
8/1/2011, 07:21 PM
They have a group called Paddle People?

I'm kinda surprised you haven't heard of them. They sit in the West Endzone lining the walls with paddles and beat on the walls in unison

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/1/2011, 07:36 PM
I'm kinda surprised you haven't heard of them. They sit in the West Endzone lining the walls with paddles and beat on the walls in unison

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2q_S22XD-H0/SHThpk5Aq_I/AAAAAAAAACk/pq1cXDMvdq8/s400/intimidationFAIL.jpg

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/1/2011, 07:37 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2q_S22XD-H0/SHThpk5Aq_I/AAAAAAAAACk/pq1cXDMvdq8/s400/intimidationFAIL.jpg

I have never heard or seen them while watching a game

70sooner
8/1/2011, 08:51 PM

and I bet you are beating right along with them, brah.....

soonerstan56
8/3/2011, 02:24 AM
Hey Cowboy, I think that's pretty cool getting in a great picture like that.
My only claim to that sort of fame was an A.P. photo of a Sooner catch at a Texas game.It was a wide angle shot and I knew I was in the section behind it. I was the guy wearing red.

Stan