PDA

View Full Version : i have my tickets

jk the sooner fan
7/29/2011, 10:52 AM
for the Cowboys and Rams - Oct 23rd.

do you have yours?

fwsooner22
7/29/2011, 11:02 AM
I'm a Bears fan and after being at a Cowboys/Bears game in person I decided that's it for me. NFL Game is soooooo slow in person. Those TV timeouts are forever. Maybe I am just gettin old but dang what a time waste.

jk the sooner fan
7/29/2011, 11:05 AM
I'm a Bears fan and after being at a Cowboys/Bears game in person I decided that's it for me. NFL Game is soooooo slow in person. Those TV timeouts are forever. Maybe I am just gettin old but dang what a time waste.

i havent been to a cowboy game in forever, and although i'm a fan - i'm really going to watch Bradford as much as anything

i like the new stadium but i'll end up watching more of the game on that big screen than actually on the field.

i dont think the pro games are any longer on tv than the college games - but i could be mistaken about that.....maybe just a perception on my part

Soonerlife07
7/29/2011, 07:27 PM
Woo Hoo!

nighttrain12
7/29/2011, 08:15 PM
But it is more fun to watch the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders on the Cowboys Stadium big screen scoreboard!

Sooner24
7/29/2011, 09:16 PM
I went to the Green Bay/Detroit game in Green Bay last year and it was a college atmosphere. Green Bay didn't play that well but did win the game. I always wondered how they ended up doing the rest of the season? :confused:

GDC
7/31/2011, 05:35 PM
The only NFL game I have been to was the Saints at the Cowboys back in the mid 80s. By accident we stayed at the same hotel as the Saints and met Bum Philips, Ken Stabler and some others. I pull for Sooners to succeed in the league but don't have much interest otherwise.

JLEW1818
7/31/2011, 06:00 PM
college football is number 1 for me and it's not even close to the NFL.

but from the NFL compared to any other sport, the gap is even bigger.

colleyvillesooner
7/31/2011, 06:47 PM
Bought tickets to surprise my wife for her birthday. Haven't been to a Cowboy game in the new stadium yet.

Dan Thompson
7/31/2011, 06:53 PM
I got a ticket last week. It could cost me Driver Training School.):

jk the sooner fan
7/31/2011, 07:10 PM
Bought tickets to surprise my wife for her birthday. Haven't been to a Cowboy game in the new stadium yet.

section?

C&CDean
7/31/2011, 07:16 PM

Uh I think you have what?....about 20 kids now to feed? You can't afford tix to this game. Give them to me.

I've been to one Kaboy game. To see Kelly Gregg (when he played for the Eagles).

I hate the boys, but momma and a couple of the kids adore them (see, if they love me and the Cowboys they are some seriously misguided souls). If I ever get a shot at a GB/Dallas game I'm there.

OH, and spek to 24 for his Lambeau commentary. That's football. College/pro? WGAS? It's football like it should be.

jk the sooner fan
7/31/2011, 08:09 PM
i'd pick a college game over the pro's anyday........but, i am a cowboy fan, and Bradford and Murray will be on the field that day - so i'm going

colleyvillesooner
7/31/2011, 11:55 PM
section?

230. Got them on stub hub.

jk the sooner fan
8/1/2011, 06:07 AM
We'll be in 125

virginiasooner
8/1/2011, 10:35 AM
i'd pick a college game over the pro's anyday

And living in DC, all I get is Redskins, Redskins, Redskins. But the off-field action is far more entertaining than what's been on display out in Landover, ever since Danny Snyder decided that suing the Washington City Paper was a good PR move.

For everyone who missed that story, a writer named Dave McKenna pulled together a decade's worth of items showing Snyder's overall incompetence in business and in running a football franchise.

SunnySooner
8/1/2011, 04:47 PM
We're going to the Jags/Rams preseason game--hopefully Sammy will at least play the first half. I'll look pretty funny in my teal cheering for #8, but who cares!! It's the preseason, right?!?!?!? I'm just excited to see him in person again, last time I did that was in Dallas in '09, hopefully this time ends a little differently!