PDA

View Full Version : Chick British Open

C&CDean
7/29/2011, 08:58 AM
WTF happened to chick golf? I just turned on ESPN and they've got the British Open on. A whole bunch of chubby Koreans look like they've taken over the world of chick golf. There's a token American (Paula Creamer) in the top 5, but dang, that leaderboard is chock full of muffintop Koreans.

dwarthog
7/29/2011, 09:01 AM
Those chubby Koreans have been working at taking it over for a while now.....

OUMallen
7/29/2011, 09:08 AM
http://legacythumbs.weheartit.netdna-cdn.com/20080501131733.jpg

I'm just going to put this right here...

C&CDean
7/29/2011, 09:10 AM
Thank you. I've been looking at the XX-large kimchee girls. That makes that one twice as nice.

KantoSooner
7/29/2011, 09:13 AM
The Chinese will be next. The workers' paradise is lousy with golf courses, most of which are quite good and each of which seems to have a club mascot who they are touting as the next Tiger Woods.

sappstuf
7/29/2011, 09:17 AM

And you will earn much speck for it...

picasso
7/29/2011, 09:26 AM

She's about the 3rd or 4th best looking one from our side.

lexsooner
7/29/2011, 09:33 AM
The best American players is Cristie Kerr, and she is by far the biggest c*** and beatch on the tour. She is known to be rude and unfriendly to fans and fellow players alike. She was a junior golf phenom when she was an overweight, bespectacled little beatch, homely as the day is long. She lost lots of weight as an adult and had a makeover and she is now attractive. News stories try and prop her up as a nice person, like the makeover changed her personality. One fellow golfer made the observation: "She used to be a fat b****. Now she is skinny b****!" One fan saw her in a restaurant after Kerr almost won a tournament and he told her she played well. Kerr looked at him and snapped "What the f*** do you know about it?" I cheer for anyone but Cristie Kerr.

soonercruiser
7/29/2011, 05:30 PM
Sorry to agree!
Watching the women tour is like being at a USO Tour Show when I was in Nam!
(Too many Asian bands!)

Tin Cup
7/29/2011, 05:34 PM
She's about the 3rd or 4th best looking one from our side.

Name your top 3?

StoopTroup
7/29/2011, 05:58 PM
Got to go to the LPGA Events here in Tulsa a couple of times. They are awesome. Chic Golf RMFO. My tongue gets excited too.

SicEmBaylor
7/29/2011, 06:01 PM
The Chinese will be next. The workers' paradise is lousy with golf courses...
I hate to tell you this, but I actually think they'rr from S.Korea.

oumartin
7/29/2011, 06:42 PM
Christie Kerr

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/02/07/kerrmontage_wideweb__470x411,0.jpg

picasso
7/30/2011, 05:31 PM
Name your top 3?

I can't think of all of their names but just watch a tourney and you'll see better phillies than Gulbis. She's beautiful but she has a teenage boy's body with propped up fake boobies.
I've always liked Creamer, she's actually a great player.

Maybe it's her name?:D

sooneron
7/30/2011, 07:38 PM
How the times have changed. Dean is all 180 these days. Before retirement, he was the first to mock the golf threads, now he's starting them! :D

C&CDean
7/30/2011, 07:42 PM
How the times have changed. Dean is all 180 these days. Before retirement, he was the first to mock the golf threads, now he's starting them! :D

Mock the golf threads? You have me confused with someone...else? I've always loved the golf. What I don't love is people who think they have the game figured out. Cause that **** ain't happening.

I took my very first lesson yesterday. I hit enough balls to make my entire body sore. I also received a net/striking pads I ordered a few days ago, including the "birdie balls." Meh. I mean it's all good, but until you're willing to spend half a day, every day out there you'll never be a scratch guy. I'm just shooting for a <10 HC.

Blue
7/30/2011, 08:01 PM
Not as easy as quidditch, eh?

C&CDean
7/30/2011, 08:03 PM
Not as easy as quidditch, eh?

It's a good thing you spelled it right, otherwise, you'd be OB.

picasso
7/30/2011, 08:08 PM
Mock the golf threads? You have me confused with someone...else? I've always loved the golf. What I don't love is people who think they have the game figured out. Cause that **** ain't happening.

I took my very first lesson yesterday. I hit enough balls to make my entire body sore. I also received a net/striking pads I ordered a few days ago, including the "birdie balls." Meh. I mean it's all good, but until you're willing to spend half a day, every day out there you'll never be a scratch guy. I'm just shooting for a <10 HC.

I hate hitting balls on the range. I'd rather chip for a few hours myself.

sooneron
7/31/2011, 03:58 PM

Dude, you must be forgetting. You occasionally drop in the golf threads and point out how ridiculous it was that we were all jacked up in a golf thread about something.

C&CDean
7/31/2011, 04:01 PM
Dude, you must be forgetting. You occasionally drop in the golf threads and point out how ridiculous it was that we were all jacked up in a golf thread about something.

You have me confused with someone else. I may have commented when guys were talking about all the 300-yard lasers they hit, etc., but I ain't buying what you're selling here.

King Crimson
7/31/2011, 06:42 PM
i made a really bad face when i saw they were playing #17 at Carnoustie at about 370.

i make a heroic double there (par on 16 and 18, bitches...even though i shot 1000 at the Nasty)....at even the tourist tees.

C&CDean
7/31/2011, 06:59 PM
Did anybody watch Kim's epic choke today? Geez.

sappstuf
7/31/2011, 07:16 PM

If I'm going to watch Korean girls all day, they will not be participating in golf...

C&CDean
7/31/2011, 07:18 PM
If I'm going to watch Korean girls all day, they will not be participating in golf...

Chinese. Anthony. OU. Male. Geez.

sappstuf
7/31/2011, 07:25 PM
Chinese. Anthony. OU. Male. Geez.

Ohh...

I thought you meant In-Kyung Kim who shot a 74 today in the chick contest today..

;)

C&CDean
7/31/2011, 07:26 PM
Ohh...

I thought you meant In-Kyung Kim who shot a 74 today in the chick contest today..

;)

I'm pretty fast on the draw for an old fat man, huh?

sappstuf
7/31/2011, 07:30 PM
I'm pretty fast on the draw for an old fat man, huh?

I'm just trying to keep up...

SoonerHoops
8/1/2011, 09:04 AM
Question #1: Is Paula Creamer hot?

Question #2: Did Paula Creamer dye her hair pink for the British Open?

soonercruiser
8/1/2011, 10:29 AM

8 birdies in Saturday's round.
Nothing but bogeys on Sunday!

If my name was "Anthony", I'd change it!
:D
(Toni?)

C&CDean
8/1/2011, 12:55 PM
8 birdies in Saturday's round.
Nothing but bogeys on Sunday!

If my name was "Anthony", I'd change it!
:D
(Toni?)

Choke Much Kim