7/29/2011, 02:19 AM
Pretty Amazing.

http://www.wimp.com/astronomicalclock/

cleller
7/29/2011, 07:16 AM
Sorcery.

Jacie
7/29/2011, 08:40 AM
Funny how the voice early on says, "That was anticlimactic" then as it continues is heard to say, "Okay, that was awesome."

TUSooner
7/29/2011, 08:42 AM
neato

C&CDean
7/29/2011, 08:52 AM
I enjoyed it.

Ike
7/29/2011, 09:02 AM
Neat. I got to see that clock in person a few years ago...it's pretty spectacular, IMO. What was the occasion for the light show? (I've only watched half the vid so far)

GDC
7/29/2011, 10:59 AM
The chicks in Prague are pretty ****ing awesome too. They love American dudes.:texan:

Chuck Bao
7/29/2011, 02:48 PM
That has to be the coolest vid that I have yet seen. Spek.

I hope they do that every night, like Hong Kong does with their amazing building light show in Central business district with tourists lining up on the Kowloon side and watching it across the harbor.

Can you imagine a Friday night pep rally and the OU tech and media wizards producing something as tremendous? And can you imagine the number of OU fans willing to come in a day early to watch it and stay an extra night at a hotel in Norman? As that vid proves, you don't need a jumbotron, just a big flat surface wall to project some stunning effects.

Chuck Bao
7/29/2011, 02:49 PM
The chicks in Prague are pretty ****ing awesome too. They love American dudes.:texan:

I have never been to Prague. My friends say that the beer is pretty good too!

jumperstop
7/29/2011, 03:02 PM
gJ_5sDvAlNY

There are lots of cool ones on youtube.

Ike
7/29/2011, 03:02 PM
That has to be the coolest vid that I have yet seen. Spek.

I hope they do that every night, like Hong Kong does with their amazing building light show in Central business district with tourists lining up on the Kowloon side and watching it across the harbor.

Can you imagine a Friday night pep rally and the OU tech and media wizards producing something as tremendous? And can you imagine the number of OU fans willing to come in a day early to watch it and stay an extra night at a hotel in Norman? As that vid proves, you don't need a jumbotron, just a big flat surface wall to project some stunning effects.

I don't think they do....Seems like that was for a special occasion (new year or the 'birthday' of the clock in 2010 (600 years old), maybe independence day for the country...something like that). When I was there I got a pretty good look at it at night and during the day. Just simply watching it chime the hour is pretty impressive. It might be the worlds largest cuckoo clock.

49r
7/29/2011, 04:17 PM
Better version: http://www.vimeo.com/15749093

soonercruiser
7/29/2011, 04:40 PM
Awesome!

GDC
7/29/2011, 06:14 PM
I have never been to Prague. My friends say that the beer is pretty good too!

I had a better time in Prague than any city I visited in Europe, and yes, the beer was amazing too.