PDA

View Full Version : Which one of you guys let Mr. Winkie out of his cage?

Viking Kitten
7/28/2011, 02:55 PM
Link. (http://www.newsok.com/man-sought-for-exposing-himself-in-oklahoma-city-store/article/3589605?custom_click=lead_story_title)

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2244/oldnavy.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/225/oldnavy.jpg/)

Man sought for exposing himself in Oklahoma City store

Police are searching for a man who exposed himself at a clothing store in Oklahoma City last December.

The security guard said it didn't appear that any customers witnessed the crime. The man left before the guard could approach him, according to a police report.
The man is described as a white male with brown hair. He is about 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 150 pounds. He was wearing an Oklahoma University hooded sweatshirt and black pants.

Anyone with information should call 235-7300.

Who is more inept in this story... is it a)the pervert who didn't actually expose himself to any customers, b)the security guard who didn't catch him, c)the police who are looking in July for a guy who committed a relatively minor crime in December or d) people who shop at Old Navy?

Please write your answer in the form of an essay. Show your work. (Not your junk. I'm looking at you, Howzit.)

Howzit
7/28/2011, 02:57 PM
Your'e not the boss of me.

*wagglewaggle*

jumperstop
7/28/2011, 02:58 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0612/gallery.cfb.last20heismanwinners/images/weinke3.jpg

?? :confused:

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 02:59 PM
Thesis statement: It's marty.

Documentation: He's kinky like that.

Mississippi Sooner
7/28/2011, 03:00 PM
Ohhhh, she said Winkie. I thought she said Mr. Hanky and was looking for the poo.

Viking Kitten
7/28/2011, 03:00 PM
Old Navy should hire Torrance Marshall as chief of security.

sooner_born_1960
7/28/2011, 03:01 PM
Man? That kid looks all of fourteen.

Howzit
7/28/2011, 03:02 PM
Is it really indecent exposure if your balls haven't dropped?

Viking Kitten
7/28/2011, 03:02 PM
What do you want to bet he was just wearing saggy pants that drooped too low?

NormanPride
7/28/2011, 03:05 PM
Oh Old Navy. When will you stop being trashy?

delhalew
7/28/2011, 03:27 PM
Is that dyner?

Chuck Bao
7/28/2011, 04:03 PM
Link. (http://www.newsok.com/man-sought-for-exposing-himself-in-oklahoma-city-store/article/3589605?custom_click=lead_story_title)

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2244/oldnavy.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/225/oldnavy.jpg/)

Who is more inept in this story... is it a)the pervert who didn't actually expose himself to any customers, b)the security guard who didn't catch him, c)the police who are looking in July for a guy who committed a relatively minor crime in December or d) people who shop at Old Navy?

Please write your answer in the form of an essay. Show your work. (Not your junk. I'm looking at you, Howzit.)

It was me

And, it wasn't my fault, at all. If any of you call the OKC police on me, I will hold a grudge. :mad:

Back in December, my family spent the day in Norman and OKC before a night OU women's basketball game. With several hours to kill in between visiting the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History and the start of the basketball game, we decided to go shopping.

Long story short, my balls began to itch and I just couldn't stand it any longer. I couldn't see a restroom in the mall and decided to duck into one of those stores with no customers. I don't even remember which store it was. Anyway I walked a ways inside and I didn't even see any sales people there. I took an arm off one of the mannequins, unzipped my pants and used the arm to scratch my nuts. I said thanks to the mannequin and replaced the arm. If you have to know, it was a male mannequin. I wouldn't do that with a female one.

I didn't know that they had security cameras.

So, I am going to vote for incompetence of the police for keeping this case active. I'm hoping that the statue of limitations on ball scratching using a mannequin arm will expire in about 10 years and I can return to Oklahoma.

End of Essay.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 04:05 PM
Uh Chuck, your leg wouldn't fit into that skinny boys' sweatshirt - and it does look like he's standing in the young girls section. I know you ain't a pedofreak.

Viking Kitten
7/28/2011, 04:07 PM
Who were you talking to on the phone, Chuck?

AlbqSooner
7/28/2011, 07:13 PM
Is it really indecent exposure if your balls haven't dropped?

According to the wimmen I asked about this, THAT is what made it indecent.
Come back in a couple of years kid.

nighttrain12
7/28/2011, 07:17 PM
He should have taken lessons from Byron Houston on how to properly expose yourself.

oumartin
7/28/2011, 07:27 PM
I only expose myself in Lane Bryant

GottaHavePride
7/28/2011, 08:12 PM

An essay on Who is more inept in this story
Issues surrounding Who is more inept in this story can never be over analysed. Underestimate Who is more inept in this story at your peril. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Inevitably Who is more inept in this story is often misunderstood by the over 50, trapped by their infamous history. At the heart of the subject are a number of key factors. I plan to examine each of these factors in detail and and asses their importance.

Social Factors

Society is our own everyday reality. The immortal and indispensable phrase ‘honesty is the best policy’ [1] saw clearly into the human heart. Spanning divides such as class, race and uglyness, Who is more inept in this story raises the question 'why?'

Our post-literate society, more than ever before, relies upon Who is more inept in this story. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is Who is more inept in this story. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

Derived from 'oikonomikos,' which means skilled in household management, the word economics is synonymous with Who is more inept in this story. We will primarily be focusing on the Maiden-Tuesday-Lending model, as is standard in this case.
Interest

Who is more inept in this story

It is apparent from the graph that the influence of Who is more inept in this story is strong. What is the secret to its strength? My personal view is that interest plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. Perhaps to coin a phrase Who is more inept in this storyeconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting Who is more inept in this story now, and its equivalent in the 1800s.

We cannot talk of Who is more inept in this story and politics without remembering the words of that most brilliant mind Kuuipo T. Time 'People in glass houses shouldn't through parties.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to Who is more inept in this story. It speaks volumes. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of Who is more inept in this story to politics is 'participation'.

One of the great ironies of this age is Who is more inept in this story. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?
Conclusion

To conclude Who is more inept in this story is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It questions, brings glamour to an unglamorous time and is a joy to behold.

I shall give the final word to star Leonardo Morissette: 'Oooh yeah Who is more inept in this story shoo badaby dooo.' [3]

[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.

[2] Time - Yes Indeed - 1987 Indegro Books

[3] Your Who is more inept in this story - Issue 43 - Never Ever Publishing

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 08:14 PM
An essay on Who is more inept in this story
Issues surrounding Who is more inept in this story can never be over analysed. Underestimate Who is more inept in this story at your peril. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Inevitably Who is more inept in this story is often misunderstood by the over 50, trapped by their infamous history. At the heart of the subject are a number of key factors. I plan to examine each of these factors in detail and and asses their importance.

Social Factors

Society is our own everyday reality. The immortal and indispensable phrase ‘honesty is the best policy’ [1] saw clearly into the human heart. Spanning divides such as class, race and uglyness, Who is more inept in this story raises the question 'why?'

Our post-literate society, more than ever before, relies upon Who is more inept in this story. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is Who is more inept in this story. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

Derived from 'oikonomikos,' which means skilled in household management, the word economics is synonymous with Who is more inept in this story. We will primarily be focusing on the Maiden-Tuesday-Lending model, as is standard in this case.
Interest

Who is more inept in this story

It is apparent from the graph that the influence of Who is more inept in this story is strong. What is the secret to its strength? My personal view is that interest plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. Perhaps to coin a phrase Who is more inept in this storyeconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting Who is more inept in this story now, and its equivalent in the 1800s.

We cannot talk of Who is more inept in this story and politics without remembering the words of that most brilliant mind Kuuipo T. Time 'People in glass houses shouldn't through parties.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to Who is more inept in this story. It speaks volumes. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of Who is more inept in this story to politics is 'participation'.

One of the great ironies of this age is Who is more inept in this story. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?
Conclusion

To conclude Who is more inept in this story is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It questions, brings glamour to an unglamorous time and is a joy to behold.

I shall give the final word to star Leonardo Morissette: 'Oooh yeah Who is more inept in this story shoo badaby dooo.' [3]

[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.

[2] Time - Yes Indeed - 1987 Indegro Books

[3] Your Who is more inept in this story - Issue 43 - Never Ever Publishing

Oh fer ****'s sake, you win.

Sooner_Tuf
7/28/2011, 08:19 PM
Is that dyner?

No can't be. Although the age is probably about the same if that was Dyner it would A) Have at least one collar popped out of that sweatshirt if not three or four B) Not enough mousse, Dyner's mousse would be soaking through that hat.

nighttrain12
7/28/2011, 08:37 PM
For all you OU fans out there who are thinking about committing a crime, at least go to Wal Mart and buy some $5 Aggie hat or shirt to wear so it makes it harder to identify you.

'Hey Ethel, look at the TV, that looks like that kid Melvin who lives down the street, but he's a big Sooner fan and he wouldn't be caught dead in an OSU hat, so it couldn't be him'!

SicEmBaylor
7/28/2011, 08:57 PM
Actually, the most inept person in this story was the author of the article for callung ypur school 'Oklahoma University.'