PDA

View Full Version : I Lightened the Load a Bit

Pages : [1] 2

C&CDean
7/27/2011, 10:40 PM
Yes, it was me who cleaned house. Sorry if I nailed someone tonight who isn't a total dick or dickette hell bent on ****ing things up over here, but I'm fairly confident I didn't. I also am confident I missed a couple - who will crawl out of the woodwork soon I'm sure. When you do, you too will be gone.

Anyhow, give folks an inch, they take a mile. Be nice and open up your house, they **** on the carpet. Share your bread, and they steal you blind. Some people just ain't worth being nice to anymore.

Let the mother****ing good times roll...

sooneron
7/27/2011, 10:43 PM
Funny, I'm still here...
:D

mgsooner
7/27/2011, 10:45 PM
You didn't clog up your john, I hope?

yankee
7/27/2011, 10:48 PM
First thing I did was check to see if The was still around. Nope lol

C&CDean
7/27/2011, 10:49 PM
You didn't clog up your john, I hope?

Did I miss one?

OutlandTrophy
7/27/2011, 10:51 PM
>looks around<

actually, I've been on good bahavior for a while. I kinda like not being mean to people.

mgsooner
7/27/2011, 10:52 PM
Sorry in our home "lightening the load" means something entirely different

soonercruiser
7/27/2011, 10:52 PM
Apparently missed a "bunch"!

C&CDean
7/27/2011, 10:54 PM
>looks around<

actually, I've been on good bahavior for a while. I kinda like not being mean to people.

So, which one are you Scott?

Penguin
What happened? I've got so many people on freaking ignore that I sometimes miss the good stuff.

C&CDean
Sorry in our home "lightening the load" means something entirely different

Something different than dropping a deuce? Taking a dump? Flushing the crap out?

sappstuf
Is Dean good? Bad? He is the guy with the gun...

PzZxBUxg0Sg&

GKeeper316
7/27/2011, 10:55 PM
how am i still posting?

C&CDean
7/27/2011, 10:56 PM
how am i still posting?

You're an obnoxious/clueless shill. However, you're harmless and everybody needs someone to jab with a stick.

GKeeper316
7/27/2011, 10:58 PM
You're an obnoxious/clueless shill. However, you're harmless and everybody needs someone to jab with a stick.

i'm learning the guitar on youtube. im gonna come to tailgates and follow you around playing hippy music.

C&CDean
7/27/2011, 11:01 PM
i'm learning the guitar on youtube. im gonna come to tailgates and follow you around playing hippy music.

I will snap my fingers to the beat, daddyo.

mgsooner
7/27/2011, 11:02 PM
Who am I? Why am I here?

sooneron
7/27/2011, 11:02 PM
Dean actually loves hippy music. Fact.

OU_Sooners75
7/27/2011, 11:03 PM
I made the cut? YES!

I see dean had a major colon cleansing today! Maybe the board will become normal again! thank you dean, you da man!!!

btk108
7/27/2011, 11:03 PM
+1

mgsooner
7/27/2011, 11:04 PM
So you're telling me at one time this board was "normal"??

C&CDean
7/27/2011, 11:04 PM
Who am I? Why am I here?

It's your avatar. We still have need for a court jester/tard. Every time I see that avatar I go "this guy is special ed. Can't smack him in the face with your knuckles." So, you still exist. Besides, you ain't mean.

OU_Sooners75
7/27/2011, 11:06 PM
So you're telling me at one time this board was "normal"??

Not normal as in the way your thinking, but soonerfans.com normal. Not the oui distortion.

mgsooner
7/27/2011, 11:06 PM
It's your avatar. We still have need for a court jester/tard. Every time I see that avatar I go "this guy is special ed. Can't smack him in the face with your knuckles." So, you still exist. Besides, you ain't mean.

That's actually my security badge photo at work.

C&CDean
7/27/2011, 11:07 PM
Not a time for celebration guys. I've done pretty much all I can to grow our family. Some have chosen another path. It's all good, and no hard feelings. Some folks just can't behave properly. Shame really.

OU_Sooners75
7/27/2011, 11:10 PM
Not a time for celebration guys. I've done pretty much all I can to grow our family. Some have chosen another path. It's all good, and no hard feelings. Some folks just can't behave properly. Shame really.

Not really celebrating but the ones you flushed were the ones that were ruining this board or running off some of us older members.

I wish people could act civilized and as adults, hell oudavid and sooneinalabama are still kids and most of the oui refugees didn't act half their age here.

Okay, I'll stop my rant. But we shall see if we return to sf normalcy

sooneron
7/27/2011, 11:11 PM
Define "normalcy".

SicEmBaylor
7/27/2011, 11:13 PM
Yesssssss! This is the second purge I've survived. :D

'The' was the first one I checked as well. ;)

C&CDean
7/27/2011, 11:13 PM
No such thing as "normal" brother. Just different.

I hated to do it, and I'm a tolerant mother****er, but when people not only **** on your floor, rub your face in it, then go somewhere else and brag to their butt buddies about doing it I'm thinking that's enough. I'm gonna miss a bunch of them. Sorta. And they ain't all OUI folks for the record.

C&CDean
7/27/2011, 11:14 PM
Define "normalcy".

Your lips and my scrote?

Wishboned
7/27/2011, 11:15 PM

You gave them a hell of a lot more rope to hang themselves than I would have.

olevetonahill
7/27/2011, 11:18 PM
Did I miss one?

yup :rolleyes:

C&CDean
7/27/2011, 11:19 PM
You gave them a hell of a lot more rope to hang themselves than I would have.

That's because I'm old, tolerant, and wise. You see, when one finally gets to the end of a very, very long rope, that snap of the neck is pretty damned permanent. Young, stupid people don't understand that.

They remind me of the guy who jumped off the Empire State Building and as he passed the 97th floor he goes "see, it's all good" and same thing after the 50th floor, etc. It's a bitch when you hit the sidewalk though.

Like I said, I ain't happy about it. However, it was time.

btk108
7/27/2011, 11:21 PM
Not really celebrating but the ones you flushed were the ones that were ruining this board or running off some of us older members.

HEH....and the cycle repeats. I remember a couple older members saying this about some of us last year. ;) I think the difference is the majority of the "new" group reigned in and tried to make this place better. Some others may think differently, but hey, that's what made this place great.

olevetonahill
7/27/2011, 11:21 PM
how am i still posting?

Cause we need a
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QgcIP-pa2II/SUbQw9KAJcI/AAAAAAAAAX8/TygI4OQWl-E/s400/GomerPyle.jpg

OU_Sooners75
7/27/2011, 11:22 PM
Define "normalcy".

Different. :)

That is the best way to describe the normalcy I'm speaking of... lol

mgsooner
7/27/2011, 11:23 PM
I just like to have a place to come and talk about fast food

btk108
7/27/2011, 11:24 PM

Maybe you should change your name to MSGsooner.

OU_Sooners75
7/27/2011, 11:27 PM
No such thing as "normal" brother. Just different.

I hated to do it, and I'm a tolerant mother****er, but when people not only **** on your floor, rub your face in it, then go somewhere else and brag to their butt buddies about doing it I'm thinking that's enough. I'm gonna miss a bunch of them. Sorta. And they ain't all OUI folks for the record.

I hear ya bro... and I just noticed not all were the oui peeps.

Either way here is to the hope that the next new batch doesn't **** on our floor and what not.

olevetonahill
7/27/2011, 11:29 PM

No clue as to who got flushed. Im sorry that those that did , did NOT try to get along.

Glad they found out tho that WE have Our OWN Genghis Khan:D
Good Jorb Bro.

Wishboned
7/27/2011, 11:30 PM
That's because I'm old, tolerant, and wise. You see, when one finally gets to the end of a very, very long rope, that snap of the neck is pretty damned permanent. Young, stupid people don't understand that.

They remind me of the guy who jumped off the Empire State Building and as he passed the 97th floor he goes "see, it's all good" and same thing after the 50th floor, etc. It's a bitch when you hit the sidewalk though.

Like I said, I ain't happy about it. However, it was time.

I feel that way about the last relationship I ended. There was one thing she did that just really pissed me off. I asked her over, and over again not to do it. When I ended it, she was shocked. I told her, if just once, one time, you had respected me enough to not do what I was asking you not to do it would be different. But it wasn't.

Wasn't happy about it. But for my sanity I had to do it.

olevetonahill
7/27/2011, 11:31 PM

Dont ya do that at Slicks? or OW?:confused:

C&CDean
7/27/2011, 11:32 PM
I feel that way about the last relationship I ended. There was one thing she did that just really pissed me off. I asked her over, and over again not to do it. When I ended it, she was shocked. I told her, if just once, one time, you had respected me enough to not do what I was asking you not to do it would be different. But it wasn't.

Wasn't happy about it. But for my sanity I had to do it.

Ah, respect. That's a good word. And aptly fitting in this situation.

SCOUT
7/27/2011, 11:34 PM
Does this mean Homey will start doing his morning history lessons again? Man, I hope so.

olevetonahill
7/27/2011, 11:35 PM
Does this mean Homey will start doing his morning history lessons again? Man, I hope so.

He been doing em at The Hide Out, I hope he does come back here;)

SanJoaquinSooner
7/27/2011, 11:49 PM
.................................................. ..............http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af80/sanjoaquinsooner/3g.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb08i4uQeM1qz9upvo1_500.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
7/27/2011, 11:55 PM
Any kinda fool could see...that I was wrong, and I just can't live without ya...

okie52
7/27/2011, 11:58 PM
If Dean could only wave that wand on the illegals...what a glorious world it would be.

delhalew
7/28/2011, 12:08 AM
:)

SCOUT
7/28/2011, 12:10 AM
He been doing em at The Hide Out, I hope he does come back here;)

I will start hitting the hideout in the morning then. Thanks.

Curly Bill
7/28/2011, 12:19 AM
I applaud the actions taken by management, ie.. Dean, in this case.

delhalew
7/28/2011, 12:26 AM
My ignore list has taken a whoopin.

Curly Bill
7/28/2011, 12:28 AM
My ignore list has taken a whoopin.

While not having an actual ignore list, I did in fact ignore most anything that bunch was involved with.

delhalew
7/28/2011, 12:34 AM
While not having an actual ignore list, I did in fact ignore most anything that bunch was involved with.

My ignore list used to have one name on it...Leroid. Let's just say it grew by a good 1200% in the recent months...seriously.

Curly Bill
7/28/2011, 12:37 AM
My ignore list used to have one name on it...Leroid. Let's just say it grew by a good 1200% in the recent months...seriously.

I don't doubt it, and ya had good reason. Like I said over at the Hideout: Being stupid's not a crime, but going out of your way to publicize it shoud be, and that's what they did. I guess it was supposed to be cute...:confused:

SoonerofAlabama
7/28/2011, 12:39 AM
I missed this thread. What happened?

Curly Bill
7/28/2011, 12:40 AM
I missed this thread. What happened?

Did you read this thread from the start?

SoonerofAlabama
7/28/2011, 12:41 AM
Did you read this thread from the start?

I read the first 5 posts. And I must be really confused cause I thought he killed some bugs or something. :O

Curly Bill
7/28/2011, 12:42 AM
I read the first 5 posts. And I must be really confused cause I thought he killed some bugs or something. :O

In a sense. :D

Curly Bill
7/28/2011, 12:44 AM
If I may be allowed to offer a brief summary:

There was a bunch of posters who came over largely as a group when some other site closed, or started charging or something?? Anyway, their average IQ was very much on the low end of the spectrum, the only thing lower being their maturity level, and it seems management in the form of Dean tired of it.

Tired of it, as had many long-time posters. Or just posters with a higher maturity level than a retarded 7-year old. :D

Turd_Ferguson
7/28/2011, 12:46 AM
Oh you should see them over at they're home forum....2121 is raking Dean over the coals...:D:D

Curly Bill
7/28/2011, 12:48 AM
Oh you should see them over at they're home forum....2121 is raking Dean over the coals...:D:D

It'd almost be worth it to go see them throw a tantrum. :D

OutlandTrophy
7/28/2011, 12:55 AM
So, which one are you Scott?

I'm with the good guys. Wearing a white hat. Not a pink hat, a white one.

SicEmBaylor
7/28/2011, 12:56 AM

Dislike

Turd_Ferguson
7/28/2011, 01:06 AM
DIB is taking it hard...

Curly Bill
7/28/2011, 01:07 AM
DIB is taking it hard...

Prolly not the first time...

ba-dum crash! :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/28/2011, 01:29 AM
Does this mean I should turn in my Omelet Posse membership card?

Fish&Game
7/28/2011, 01:40 AM
At one time, most of those guys...ok, ok...some of those guys were pretty solid posters.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/28/2011, 01:45 AM
First thing I did was check to see if The was still around. Nope lolI believe he's? been knocking on some other doors around the Web, trying to get in.

Peach Fuzz
7/28/2011, 04:19 AM
Not trying to stick my head in others bidness, but is there a possibility a few of them might get parole some day? I too enjoyed a couple, RIP.:O

Chuck Bao
7/28/2011, 05:59 AM
Not trying to stick my head in others bidness, but is there a possibility a few of them might get parole some day? I too enjoyed a couple, RIP.:O

Same here. We should have captured their females before giving the guys the boot. Now, who am I going to flirt with?

diverdog
7/28/2011, 06:27 AM
Something different than dropping a deuce? Taking a dump? Flushing the crap out?

This probably goes under a TMI thread...but here it goes.

I weigh myself every morning trying to stay on my diet. Well one morning I weighed myself then took a huuuuuuge dump. So naturally I had to reweigh myself. I was a full two pounds lighter. When I annonced this on another message board Okie52 promptly said "diverdog I knew you were full of sh*t and this proves it". :P So if I say anything you disagree with and tell me I am full of sh*t then you would be right.

AlbqSooner
7/28/2011, 07:26 AM
[Best Marv Throneberry voice]
I still don't know why they invited ME to this party.

But I do know that "Normal" is a setting on my dryer, just 2 clicks above "Delicates".

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 07:30 AM
i made it! whew...........

sorry Vet! :)

JDMT
7/28/2011, 07:33 AM
I think i'll go to Cimmaron steak house for lunch today. Anybody else like that place?

1890MilesToNorman
7/28/2011, 07:45 AM
I will start hitting the hideout in the morning then. Thanks.

Today's episode is the WWII plane crash into the Empire State building.

delhalew
7/28/2011, 07:49 AM
Same here. We should have captured their females before giving the guys the boot. Now, who am I going to flirt with?

Pretty sure there is a website were can experience them all you want.

olevetonahill
7/28/2011, 07:56 AM
i made it! whew...........

sorry Vet! :)

you place your importance way to high:rolleyes:

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 07:57 AM
you place your importance way to high:rolleyes:

whatever sugar

JDMT
7/28/2011, 08:01 AM
whatever sugar

He can't have sugar. He has the beetus too.

87sooner
7/28/2011, 08:12 AM

what/where is their home forum?

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 08:15 AM
i'm betting landthieves.com

JamesHale
7/28/2011, 08:28 AM
i thought "The" was a touch off center.

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 08:29 AM
so soonerchk and stevo got banned? really? confused......

87sooner
7/28/2011, 08:30 AM
i thought "The" was a touch off center.

if you thought he was only a "touch" off center....you're way off center yourself...

sappstuf
7/28/2011, 08:38 AM

They did?

Howzit
7/28/2011, 08:41 AM
I'm sorry to see it. I think a lot of older posters here felt like their "turf" was invaded and didn't like that. Hell, it least it was an infusion of new blood, and much of the off-centericityness reminded me of days gone by...once I got used to it.

And I agree with jk, I sure didn't see them doing much that the good-old-day female posters used to do. Maybe I missed it, I don't know.

Just my 2 cents.

Partial Qualifier
7/28/2011, 08:42 AM
test

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 08:43 AM
I'm sorry to see it. I think a lot of older posters here felt like their "turf" was invaded and didn't like that. Hell, it least it was an infusion of new blood, and much of the off-centericityness reminded me of days gone by...once I got used to it.

And I agree with jk, I sure didn't see them doing much that the good-old-day female posters used to do. Maybe I missed it, I don't know.

Just my 2 cents.

i agree - the new folks had things entertaining around here - but everybody wanted to see it as an invasion

JDMT
7/28/2011, 08:44 AM
You'd miss me big time jk.

okie52
7/28/2011, 08:46 AM
This probably goes under a TMI thread...but here it goes.

I weigh myself every morning trying to stay on my diet. Well one morning I weighed myself then took a huuuuuuge dump. So naturally I had to reweigh myself. I was a full two pounds lighter. When I annonced this on another message board Okie52 promptly said "diverdog I knew you were full of sh*t and this proves it". :P So if I say anything you disagree with and tell me I am full of sh*t then you would be right.

It was said with love and respect.

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 08:46 AM
You'd miss me big time jk.

i'm fairly certain my time here is limited - so you can miss me first

Mjcpr
7/28/2011, 08:49 AM

Just my 2 cents.

Yes. Definitely did not see anything wrong with what all of the new ladies were posting. Weird.

delhalew
7/28/2011, 08:50 AM
i agree - the new folks had things entertaining around here - but everybody wanted to see it as an invasion

You simply don't know what you're talking about. It's not my place to elaborate, but you're not even seeing half of the picture.

JDMT
7/28/2011, 08:50 AM
i'm fairly certain my time here is limited - so you can miss me first

hugs.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 08:52 AM

There you go again Jon. I think I'd just leave it at "why wasn't I in the annoited group as well?" and be happy about it. Or not.

Just a short recap so everyone can know what's going on:

There's several ex-posters on here that got their jollies by poking folks with sticks, attempting to get a rise out of folks, acting like they were all cerebral and the rest of us were morans, etc. In short, professional trolls. A couple of them were pretty damn good at it.

Anyhow, I gave them a lot of leeway and let them pretty much do their thing. When I asked them to mellow, they thought I was funny. When I asked them again, they thought I was senile. Eventually, they decided to come over here and start some crap and then go somewhere else to brag about their conquests and how stupid everyone here is. They crossed a line with me. What can I say? They shouldn't really be unhappy since they all pretty much hang out together over there and their only goal in life was to make each other chuckle at somebody elses expense.

There's a couple of them that I will downright miss. Most of the others, not so much. I gave a two of them 3 day bans, and the rest of them permas. I know I'm not finished with the fumigation - as there are others who belong with them. No, they weren't all OUI people. Some were long-time SF.com posters who decided to go all stupid and ****.

Carry on with your day.

Partial Qualifier
7/28/2011, 08:53 AM

Just my 2 cents.

Me too. Some of those guys made this board fun again. Curious what they did to crap on the carpet or whatever.

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 08:54 AM
Me too. Some of those guys made this board fun again. Curious what they did to crap on the carpet or whatever.

questions are discouraged

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 08:55 AM
ooh, a wannabe martyr...

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 08:58 AM
ooh, a wannabe martyr...

whatever tough guy

you posted the thread and made it the news du jour and now you're all pissy that people are asking questions?

i swear you're more moody than a lot of women i know - and for somebody that doesnt let things "get to him" - you sure use your mod powers to suit your personal issues when somebody posts something that bothers you. you wont be able to troll and lurk at other places to see who's hurting your feelings and talking bad about you....so you'll need a spy or two

call me whatever name you like, i can call you just as many

yankee
7/28/2011, 09:04 AM
what/where is their home forum?

Pretty sure it's theouterwebs...

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 09:12 AM
whatever tough guy

you posted the thread and made it the news du jour and now you're all pissy that people are asking questions?

i swear you're more moody than a lot of women i know - and for somebody that doesnt let things "get to him" - you sure use your mod powers to suit your personal issues when somebody posts something that bothers you. you wont be able to troll and lurk at other places to see who's hurting your feelings and talking bad about you....so you'll need a spy or two

Whatever you say sugartits.

I think I answered the questions, no? Or did you just choose to not read? What you call "moody" I call "patient." You say "Dean comes in on page 5" and I say "I wait until all the stupidity settles then I wade in."

IDGAS who talks about me Jon. I put up with it every day right here. What I ain't gonna tolerate is people continuously jacking with other people and bragging about it for yucks. Reeks of old women gossiping over the fence. Simple as that.

Blue
7/28/2011, 09:12 AM
A few of them were condescending, rude, and all out crude. Good riddance.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 09:15 AM
And for the record, I cut with a very broad sword last night. Some may have simply been innocent bystanders - guilty by association if you will. When the dust settles, I will make a revue and act accordingly.

TitoMorelli
7/28/2011, 09:29 AM
ZHwVBirqD2s&ob

Cheez-It
7/28/2011, 09:30 AM
Well poo. My BFF is gone. JK, I'm glad you are here buddy.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 09:32 AM
What is a "BFF?"

oumartin
7/28/2011, 09:36 AM
big fat fatty?

JDMT
7/28/2011, 09:40 AM
Pretty sure it's theouterwebs...

This.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 09:41 AM
Never mind, I googled it.

Veritas
7/28/2011, 09:45 AM
Thank you Dean. I've wanted to do this but didn't feel like it was my place.

NormanPride
7/28/2011, 10:42 AM
****. Oh well...

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 10:45 AM
And for the record, I cut with a very broad sword last night. Some may have simply been innocent bystanders - guilty by association if you will. When the dust settles, I will make a revue and act accordingly.

so you now admit that some may have been innocent bystanders - yet you take issue with me asking a simple question - i.e., pointing out potential innocent bystanders.....because you didnt specify in your OP who exactly got banned and who didnt.....as for "answering the question" - obviously you didnt or else i wouldnt have asked

it must be nice to live in a world where you can make all the mean bad people go away!

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 10:49 AM
so you now admit that some may have been innocent bystanders - yet you take issue with me asking a simple question - i.e., pointing out potential innocent bystanders.....because you didnt specify in your OP who exactly got banned and who didnt.....as for "answering the question" - obviously you didnt or else i wouldnt have asked

it must be nice to live in a world where you can make all the mean bad people go away!

-sigh- I knew last night that I probably hit a couple who weren't deserving - and missed a couple who were. You being you and questioning everything didn't influence me one way or the other. "Mean bad people?" Are you drinking this morning?

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 10:51 AM
its metaphorical dean

question everything? :rolleyes:

moody and likes to exaggerate.....just like my ex

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 10:52 AM
Funny, she said the same about you.

NormanPride
7/28/2011, 10:55 AM
So who are we never seeing again? I want to say my goodbyes...

soonerscuba
7/28/2011, 11:00 AM
Derps to management. I am just too lazy to find a new home.

oumartin
7/28/2011, 11:02 AM
I'm feeling the sexual tension in this thread.

BillyBall
7/28/2011, 11:09 AM
I don't understand how someone can get to the point where they get banned from a message board.

badger
7/28/2011, 11:13 AM
badger still here. that means you have to put up with just one more poll on the football forum before i quit

oumartin
7/28/2011, 11:17 AM
I don't understand how someone can get to the point where they get banned from a message board.

just say how stupid Harry Potter is. ;)

badger
7/28/2011, 11:19 AM
just say how stupid Harry Potter is. ;)
Speaking of, finally saw the final movie last night. Had to shut my yap beforehand because someone watching it with us hadn't read the book.

tator
7/28/2011, 11:29 AM
I've ran and managed many message boards in my days. The only reason to ever ban someone is if they are posting vulgar material on a family board or they are personally attacking other people. From what I saw, neither of these things were happening in this case.

My opinion, banning people because you don't feel like they fit into your definition of fun is against the fundamental principles of the internet.

I think the diversity of conversation around here will suffer with their absence.

soonerscuba
7/28/2011, 11:32 AM
I've ran and managed many message boards in my days. The only reason to ever ban someone is if they are posting vulgar material on a family board or they are personally attacking other people. From what I saw, neither of these things were happening in this case.

My opinion, banning people because you don't feel like they fit into your definition of fun is against the fundamental principles of the internet.

I think the diversity of conversation around here will suffer with their absence.Nah, we can just sit around and beat off to whatever Drudge Report or Fox News is saying today, and when we get bored with that we can hunt down people trying to mix it up.

delhalew
7/28/2011, 11:34 AM

I think the diversity of conversation around here will suffer with their absence.

Then you missed a lot. I wish I had missed all that crap.

purplecrayon
7/28/2011, 11:36 AM
My purplecrayon will miss them!

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/28/2011, 11:36 AM
That rug really tied the room together

tator
7/28/2011, 11:37 AM
Then you missed a lot. I wish I had missed all that crap.
Is the ignore feature gone? That's what it's for.

delhalew
7/28/2011, 11:40 AM
Is the ignore feature gone? That's what it's for.

Turns out it's woefully inadequate. Also, does nothing to protect a person from an obsessed coward in this here real world.

tator
7/28/2011, 11:41 AM
Turns out it's woefully inadequate. Also, does nothing to protect a person from an obsessed coward in this here real world.
Do tell

Thaumaturge
7/28/2011, 11:41 AM

PRACTICE YOUR OCCLUMENCY, HARRY!

purplecrayon
7/28/2011, 11:44 AM
I miss Thaum's 'stache.

soonerboomer93
7/28/2011, 11:51 AM
no more mustache rides for you

Curly Bill
7/28/2011, 12:24 PM

Why does this make me laugh? Fundamental principles of the internet...seriously? :O

NormanPride
7/28/2011, 12:31 PM
What's so weird about that?

waynepayne
7/28/2011, 12:32 PM
Well this is just peachy.

pfft.

FREE CHK!

JDMT
7/28/2011, 12:36 PM
Bill i'm red?????? Thought we were buds now? You don't like me cause i'm a Poke.

pphilfran
7/28/2011, 12:37 PM
Chk got cut?

When someone gets cut do they go as a free agent or move to the practice squad?

teh don
7/28/2011, 12:49 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-w4pps3zPr5g/Tg1c7EVaDwI/AAAAAAAAAQg/KoXAaI2nc98/s1600/Success-Kid-INTERNET-SERIOUS-BUSINESS-300x300.jpg

OU_Sooners75
7/28/2011, 12:50 PM

It wasn't an invasion. We all here welcomed them to this board with open arms, yet they felt they needed to consistently harrass the management and the established posters here.

Then they created another forum and blasted this site. Hence the reason Dean said something about coming into our house and ****ting on the floor and then rubbing our faces in it.

That being said, some that got their walking papers may have seemed cool here, but they too were rubbing our faces in the **** at their other forum.

Not all of us agree with stuff that goes on here, but at the same time not all of us go elsewhere to **** on this place.

waynepayne
7/28/2011, 12:52 PM
It wasn't an invasion. We all here welcomed them to this board with open arms, yet they felt they needed to consistently harrass the management and the established posters here.

Then they created another forum and blasted this site. Hence the reason Dean said something about coming into our house and ****ting on the floor and then rubbing our faces in it.

That being said, some that got their walking papers may have seemed cool here, but they too were rubbing our faces in the **** at their other forum.

Not all of us agree with stuff that goes on here, but at the same time not all of us go elsewhere to **** on this place.

gah! I lurv that song!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/28/2011, 12:53 PM
This is a private club, and membership has its requirements...even if we don't know what they are.

Blue
7/28/2011, 12:56 PM
The newfag nerds prob have 100 proxies. they'll be back and it looks like a few are.

JDMT
7/28/2011, 12:57 PM
The newfag nerds prob have 100 proxies. they'll be back and it looks like a few are.

You're an angry person.

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 12:58 PM
We all here welcomed them to this board with open arms,

bull****

i've been here long enough to know better and i've seen first hand how "welcome" noobs are made to feel here

as to the rest of your post - whatever

OU_Sooners75
7/28/2011, 01:00 PM
whatever tough guy

I'm just going to act like your our autistic member.

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 01:04 PM
I'm just going to act like your our autistic member.

how weird, thats how i think of you

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 01:05 PM
see how easy that was?

OU_Sooners75
7/28/2011, 01:07 PM
bull****

i've been here long enough to know better and i've seen first hand how "welcome" noobs are made to feel here

You may not think so, but they were welcomed here with open arms and even encouraged to stay when oui decided to reverse their decision to make it a pay to post site.

I don't even think your ban was lifted until afterwards.

Some here always act like dip****s because they are afraid of the unknown. But in general the oui posters were welcomed to this site. Hell I knowof four of them that invites to the hideout just weeks after showing up here.

You are no different than some that got banned last night. You consistently go to slicks and bag on people here. Must suck to have such a pathetic life where one has to bag on others to feel good about himself.

We all know you are against the bannings because most of them fit your mold.

Either way I would count myself fortunate if I were you since you were one that benefited from the amnesty and allowed back here.

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 01:10 PM
no, my ban was lifted almost 2 years ago - but thanks for playing

it just took me awhile to come back around

as for going to other sites and bagging on sf.com

i've had shared with me a few choice comments over at the hideout - so please spare me the sermon

Blue
7/28/2011, 01:12 PM
You're an angry person.

Not really. I just don't like trolls.

purplecrayon
7/28/2011, 01:12 PM
how does one take a dump on a message board? i would like to learn. seriously.

SoonerofAlabama
7/28/2011, 01:14 PM
What happened here?

WichitaSooner
7/28/2011, 01:16 PM
Damn, I'm still welcome here????? I guess I'm not trying hard enough...

soonerboomer93
7/28/2011, 01:17 PM
how does one take a dump on a message board? i would like to learn. seriously.

it's like a top shelf, only you lean right (or left depending on the board)

JamesHale
7/28/2011, 01:18 PM
i got banned once... then i was asked to let up and i did... im the better for it.

its a lot like thanksgiving at my house... all are welcome and you can fart at the table... but if i dont like the smell of your fart you may be asked to leave.

soonerboomer93
7/28/2011, 01:18 PM
bull****

really, you need to quit posting **** I agree with

I'm trying to be sober and all, but damn

NormanPride
7/28/2011, 01:20 PM
really, you need to quit posting **** I agree with

I'm trying to be sober and all, but damn
I think less of you now that you've agreed with jk.

soonercruiser
7/28/2011, 01:22 PM
just say how stupid Harry Potter is..... ;)

...and you will thrust deeply into neg he11; never to return to green!
:rolleyes:

pphilfran
7/28/2011, 01:23 PM
...and you will thrust deeply into neg he11; never to return to green!
:rolleyes:

How in the hell did you make the cut? :D

soonerboomer93
7/28/2011, 01:28 PM
I think less of you now that you've agreed with jk.

sober self thinks more of you now for thinking less of me for agreeing with jk

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2011, 01:30 PM
dont feel bad, lots of people feel horrible after agreeing with me

soonercruiser
7/28/2011, 01:33 PM
bull****

Yoda not welcome?

http://members.cox.net/franklipsinic/Other/yoda.jpg

soonerboomer93
7/28/2011, 01:35 PM

this is why I drink

soonercruiser
7/28/2011, 01:35 PM
How in the hell did you make the cut? :D

Like I said........from neg he11...:P

JDMT
7/28/2011, 01:36 PM
Not really. I just don't like trolls.
Wanna be pals?

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 01:57 PM

I feel double horrible for agreeing with this.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 02:00 PM

Worthless/clueless commentary noted. Exactly what are the "fundamental principles of the internet" (this should be really good). This place will always suffer from something. Get over it.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 02:03 PM
Well this is just peachy.

pfft.

FREE CHK!

You're not helping.

soonerboomer93
7/28/2011, 02:08 PM
free chk with purchase of equal or greater value?

NormanPride
7/28/2011, 02:09 PM
:hot:

soonerboomer93
7/28/2011, 02:11 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif post reported (to badger)

Phil
7/28/2011, 02:15 PM
I take it as a great compliment that other people think what's going on here merits putting up other boards to talk about it. What are we up to, four spinoffs?

soonerboomer93
7/28/2011, 02:18 PM
I pretty sure it's just 2

the other 2 were OUI spinoffs

OULenexaman
7/28/2011, 02:26 PM
so there are a lot fewer BHO voters here now...

Wishboned
7/28/2011, 02:30 PM
I always thought soonerchk was one of the good ones. I don't know what she did to get banned. I'm hoping she was just collateral damage, and that she'll be back.

oumartin
7/28/2011, 02:32 PM
so there are a lot fewer BHO voters here now...

oh, so maybe this wasn't such a bad thing afterall....

OutlandTrophy
7/28/2011, 02:32 PM
For the record, Slick's was started due to the SF server crashing repeatedly. It was there long before the Valentine's Day Massacre.

oumartin
7/28/2011, 02:33 PM
For the record, Slick's was started due to the SF server crashing repeatedly. It was there long before the Valentine's Day Massacre.

and they didn't need our f@ckin' ten dollars..

Fish&Game
7/28/2011, 02:33 PM
.................................................. ..............http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af80/sanjoaquinsooner/3g.jpg

This...3G was the good egg.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 02:35 PM

Well, to be completely honest, it was, but nobody was there until the great exorcism of aught-whatever the **** the year was. Personally, I thought it was a good thing. jk finally got his lifelong wish to be a mod somewhere fulfilled, and several decent people found another place to post. Win-win I say.

WichitaSooner
7/28/2011, 02:37 PM
if you banned chk and 3G then teh dyner was right.... I'm just sayin'

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 02:37 PM
and they didn't need our f@ckin' ten dollars..

You know marty, you're pretty adept at taking one step forward, and then falling on your ***. Do you have a point with this post?

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 02:38 PM
if you banned chk and 3G then teh dyner was right.... I'm just sayin'

Why don't you read the whole thread instead of being a whiner? Judas H Dyslexic Priest some of you people can be thick.

Phil
7/28/2011, 02:39 PM
I pretty sure it's just 2

the other 2 were OUI spinoffs

Regardless, I think it's interesting.

JamesHale
7/28/2011, 02:39 PM
I take it as a great compliment that other people think what's going on here merits putting up other boards to talk about it. What are we up to, four spinoffs?

what spinoffs are you speaking of?

oumartin
7/28/2011, 02:40 PM
You know marty, you're pretty adept at taking one step forward, and then falling on your ***. Do you have a point with this post?

relax,,,, can I be a mod?

Peach Fuzz
7/28/2011, 02:40 PM

Is that one of them? Nice to see 1993 is still alive in some peoples hair-styles

Fish&Game
7/28/2011, 02:41 PM
I believe theouterwebs was a spinoff of theinnerwebs.....because the iw had an arsehole owner and at least one arsehole mod....amiryte?...I think I am.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 02:43 PM
Is that one of them? Nice to see 1993 is still alive in some peoples hair-styles

If I find out that really is one of "them" then you can expect some time off - unless you post a picture of yourself for everyone elses critique.

Peach Fuzz
7/28/2011, 02:44 PM
If I find out that really is one of "them" then you can expect some time off - unless you post a picture of yourself for everyone elses critique.

:confused: I don't know what I did. Sorry.

soonerboomer93
relax,,,, can I be a mod?

I vote you should be the politics forum mod

JamesHale
I believe theouterwebs was a spinoff of theinnerwebs.....because the iw had an arsehole owner and at least one arsehole mod....amiryte?...I think I am.

the ow evolved from the iw because there was a mod that pontificated about the fundamentals of the innernets or somesuch. the iw spun from OUi because they wouldnt allow ppl to abuse one another.

landthieves is a shaggy bevo ripoff with mods of questionable backgrounds.

Fish&Game
7/28/2011, 02:47 PM
yep...I was ryte.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 02:47 PM
:confused: I don't know what I did. Sorry.

Post a picture of yourself, then I'll show you what you did.

JDMT
7/28/2011, 02:48 PM
Dean, want a pic of me?

NormanPride
7/28/2011, 02:49 PM
I think it's time to go to SoonerTimes with all the fogeys.

87sooner
7/28/2011, 02:49 PM
the ow evolved from the iw because there was a mod that pontificated about the fundamentals of the innernets or somesuch. the iw spun from OUi because they wouldnt allow ppl to abuse one another.

landthieves is a shaggy bevo ripoff with mods of questionable backgrounds.

oui got to a point they wouldn't allow much of anything...
but it was the most interesting group of posters anywhere...
since the exodus....everyplace else seems a bit boring...

Peach Fuzz
7/28/2011, 02:50 PM
Shirt on or off?

Fish&Game
Dean, want a pic of me?
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/86879c3f07.jpg

oumartin
I vote you should be the politics forum mod

We dont' need no politics board, quit causing trouble.. I've got an itchy trigger figger once my modship is approved..

However, if we did have a politics board the S.O would one again flourish and there would be absolutely no tree huggin' hippies left.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 02:51 PM
Shirt on or off?

Uh huh, keep it up.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 02:51 PM
Dean, want a pic of me?

No, I'm trying to quit.

Sooner_Tuf
7/28/2011, 02:52 PM
Let me get this straight. They come here to cause trouble and try to assert they have the right to do whatever they want. Yet their "home Board" (w/e tha f@k that means) is viewable by registration only?

I like a couple of them OK but I think somewhere out there is an AOL Townsquare chatroom for the rest of them.

thecynic
7/28/2011, 02:52 PM

if 3G is one of "them" then yes that is a real pic of one of "them"

soonerboomer93
7/28/2011, 02:53 PM
No, I'm trying to quit.

You know you can't quit him

Peach Fuzz
Uh huh, keep it up.

No thanks I'm not trying to be a ******, I'll stop.

Fish&Game
Let me get this straight. They come here to cause trouble and try to assert they have the right to do whatever they want. Yet their "home Board" (w/e tha f@k that means) is viewable by registration only?

I like a couple of them OK but I think somewhere out there is an AOL Townsquare chatroom for the rest of them.
Yes...that is their MO...it's how they rowl.

JDMT
7/28/2011, 02:54 PM
No one can quit me baby.

C&CDean
First, let me say that if that is 3G she's very attractive.

Second, let me say that PF has about 2 minutes to post his pic for scrutiny.

Sooner_Tuf
if 3G is one of "them" then yes that is a real pic of one of "them"

She's a cutie.

Fish&Game
7/28/2011, 02:55 PM
No one can quit me baby.

You give yourself way too much credit aggroid...

Peach Fuzz
7/28/2011, 02:56 PM

workin on it!

WichitaSooner
7/28/2011, 02:59 PM

That is 3G... and I CAN'T WAIT to see this peach fuzz fellow

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 03:00 PM
You're running outta time fuzz.

NormanPride
7/28/2011, 03:03 PM
:pop:

Sooner_Tuf
7/28/2011, 03:03 PM
You're running outta time fuzz.

Blow drying is hard :eek:

soonerboomer93
7/28/2011, 03:04 PM
fuzzy wuzzy wasn't so fuzzy, was he?

Peach Fuzz
7/28/2011, 03:04 PM
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6638/img000065.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/img000065.jpg/)

sooner_born_1960
7/28/2011, 03:05 PM
Give him a little time, Dean. Remember when you didn't know how to post pictures?

Never mind.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 03:06 PM
Are you ****ing kidding me? You look like a Q-tip dipped in afrosheen. And you missed the deadline by...seconds.

OULenexaman
7/28/2011, 03:06 PM
damn.....dude really is fuzzy...

Fugue
7/28/2011, 03:07 PM
d'oh

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 03:07 PM
fuzzy wuzzy wasn't so fuzzy, was he?

Uh, yeah, he wuz.

NormanPride
7/28/2011, 03:08 PM
Psst, Dean. He (and I as well) is too young to know what afrosheen is.

sooner_born_1960
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0PDoTEIwTFOpxIAnnOjzbkF/SIG=12nrkamho/EXP=1311912328/**http%3a//images.wikia.com/veggietales/images/0/03/150px-The_peach.jpg
Are you trying to post a picture from vet's email, again?

C&CDean

OK, does yous guys knows about Kiwi Polish?

sooner_born_1960
7/28/2011, 03:09 PM
Screw'em. They can google afrosheen. Hell, I have to google half the crap these kids talk about.

soonerboomer93
7/28/2011, 03:10 PM

have you seen "Coming to America"

if your answer is no, please log off and go net flix nao.
if yes, please get out the baby powder and pimp slap yourself

Fugue
7/28/2011, 03:11 PM
Are you trying to post a picture from vet's email, again?

no, the Veggie Tales Peach :D

NormanPride
7/28/2011, 03:14 PM
OK, does yous guys knows about Kiwi Polish?
No. Is this like jheri curl?

sooner_born_1960
7/28/2011, 03:14 PM
no, the Veggie Tales Peach :D
Yeah, I was just kidding. Something that happened a few years ago.

WichitaSooner
7/28/2011, 03:15 PM
doTln-HDFQo

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 03:15 PM

No, it's ****ing shoe polish. You need a stint the Marines.

NormanPride
7/28/2011, 03:16 PM
I would love it. Do they take fat guys with bad knees?

soonerboomer93
7/28/2011, 03:16 PM

Go watch "There's Something about Mary" it has an excellent afrosheen scene

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 03:18 PM
I would love it. Do they take fat guys with bad knees?

Nah, but I do.

NormanPride
7/28/2011, 03:21 PM
Has STEP slimmed down too much for your tastes?

Chuck Bao
7/28/2011, 03:23 PM

At first, I was very disappointed that the ban hammer fell on 3G, Soonerchk and Stevo. They were a lot of fun to post with here and I will definitely miss them.

I don't know what they were up to on other boards.

At the end of the day, I still consider message boards to be a community rather than just low-brow/high-brow entertainment. We don't always have to get along, but there have to be limits set by the board owner and enforced by the mods.

A lot of us share a lot of personal information and family pics and stuff here because we do consider our time spent on this board is with our Sooner community. Posting pics of other posters, as Dean very clearly stated above, is not acceptable to our board culture. Family is not ever open game. You'd think that new posters here would catch on that board culture.

Anyway, good job Dean and thanks.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 03:23 PM
Has STEP slimmed down too much for your tastes?

Where is Step anyhow? I wonder if he got caught up in last night's carnage.

Breadburner
7/28/2011, 03:28 PM
The toilet has been flushed....."When the log rolls over we will all be dead"....

JDMT
7/28/2011, 03:32 PM
Bread, why do you hate Poke fans?

Curly Bill
7/28/2011, 03:38 PM
At first, I was very disappointed that the ban hammer fell on 3G, Soonerchk and Stevo. They were a lot of fun to post with here and I will definitely miss them.

I don't know what they were up to on other boards.

At the end of the day, I still consider message boards to be a community rather than just low-brow/high-brow entertainment. We don't always have to get along, but there have to be limits set by the board owner and enforced by the mods.

A lot of us share a lot of personal information and family pics and stuff here because we do consider our time spent on this board is with our Sooner community. Posting pics of other posters, as Dean very clearly stated above, is not acceptable to our board culture. Family is not ever open game. You'd think that new posters here would catch on that board culture.

Anyway, good job Dean and thanks.

They've got to want to do that..you know instead of just being ginormous dooshes. :D

Pozey
7/28/2011, 03:47 PM

This confuses me...

Wasn't the person who posted the picture one of the "old timers" here? Posting a picture of one of the "new people"??

So only "new people" have to abide by the "posting pictures of others is not acceptable to our board culture"??

sooner_born_1960
7/28/2011, 03:52 PM
This confuses me...

Wasn't the person who posted the picture one of the "old timers" here? Posting a picture of one of the "new people"??

So only "new people" have to abide by the "posting pictures of others is not acceptable to our board culture"??
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the posting of the picture wasn't the issue. It was peach Fuzz's coment that was out of line.

Pozey
7/28/2011, 03:55 PM
Posting pics of other posters, as Dean very clearly stated above, is not acceptable to our board culture.

Just posting the original quote.

Posting pictures of other posters is not acceptable to our board culture. I read that as "It is not acceptable to post a picture of another poster without their consent". Did I read it correctly?

sooner_born_1960
7/28/2011, 03:58 PM
I've always considered it posting comments about pictures of posters and their family. Especially the family. I think it's safe to say a lot of pictures of posters have been posted.

C&CDean
7/28/2011, 03:59 PM
Oh geez, which ****ing white knight are you? If she wants the picture removed she can ask. If not, who cares? There's pics of tons of posters here on this board.

My issue was with fuzz for making a negative comment about her picture, not the picture. If you have a problem, take it up with Juan - you know, the guy who posted the pic?

sooner_born_1960
7/28/2011, 03:59 PM
And Peach Fuzz commented on her hair. Dean's kinda sensitive about that subject.