PDA

View Full Version : The Man Store

MR2-Sooner86
7/27/2011, 08:07 PM
Somewhere in New York a store opened up on the corner that sold husbands. Now, this store was six stories tall and as you entered you saw a sign that read like this:

WELCOME TO THE HUSBAND STORE RULES:
You can enter the store only once. Every time you go up a floor, the men get better. Once you leave a floor to go to the next, you can't come back down.

On the first floor was a sign that read:
These men have jobs.

On the second floor there was a sign that read:
These men have jobs and love kids.

Third floor:
These men have jobs, love kids and are good looking.

4th floor:
These men have jobs, love kids, and are drop dead gorgeous.

5th floor:
These men have jobs, love kids, are drop dead gorgeous, and celebrities.

And on the 6th floor:
There are no men on this floor. It exists simply to prove that women are impossible to please. Thank you for visiting the husband store.

Now, across the street, a WIFE store opened up. The rules for this store are exactly the same as the rules for the husband store.

On the first floor there was a sign that read:
These women love sex.

On the second floor:
These women love sex, are hot, and have money.

The third through sixth floors have never been visited.

GKeeper316
7/27/2011, 08:09 PM
yup

goingoneight
7/27/2011, 08:49 PM
I should write this in the form of a test and see how my female friends score it on facebook or something. I bet they all go for 6. :D

Funnier thing is I would venture to say 75% or more of the guys I know would never leave the first floor.

Given my own experience, I'd be tempted to find out if the third floor had hot, rich nymphomaniacs who aren't crazy. :eek:

CrimsonKel
7/27/2011, 09:39 PM
pretty good

GKeeper316
7/27/2011, 09:44 PM

Given my own experience, I'd be tempted to find out if the third floor had hot, rich nymphomaniacs who aren't crazy. :eek:

4th floor has hot rich nymphos who aren't crazy that let you **** all thier friends.

5th floor has hot rich nymphos who aren't crazy that let you **** all thier friends... and join in.