PDA

View Full Version : Leach on The Ticket

kiomanche
7/26/2011, 10:50 PM
Whoa! he was on the 1310 the Ticket to talk about his book, he ripped Tech! pretty funny stuff! They still owe him for the last year he coached. Those West Texas boys will be fuming after what he said today.:texan: :texan:

BajaOklahoma
7/26/2011, 10:58 PM
He is on channel 91, Sirius XM's college football channel, in the afternoon - at least this week. He is very well versed on all of the conference stats and info. He is great at this.

goingoneight
7/26/2011, 10:59 PM
The only thing I hate about it is that I kinda identified Tech with Leach. They were like that arena football team in the BIG 12 with the funny coach. Their heads got too big after a 10-0 start in 2008 it seems. It'd be awesome if and when he does coach again that he lands at one of these craptacular leftovers we have in this pathetic conference to spice things back up. It's be awesome if he went to somewhere like KSU, Iowa State or one of these other 5-7ish (;););)) teams. With what Stoops does at OU, what Gundy's doing at OSU, Texas will be fine eventually and Leach back in the saddle somewhere, it'd liven up the football scene again.

kiomanche
7/26/2011, 11:04 PM
He is on channel 91, Sirius XM's college football channel, in the afternoon - at least this week. He is very well versed on all of the conference stats and info. He is great at this.

I always thought he was kind of wacky but after listening to him today, he's got his stuff together.

kiomanche
7/26/2011, 11:10 PM

He was suppose to be at the Big 12 media day but at the last minute they called and said they didn't think it would be a good idea for him to show up since Tech was going to be there, and they didn't want to draw any attention away from the Red Raiders, so he ended up doing his show from his Motel room in Fort Worth.