PDA

View Full Version : Let's Go to Mickey Ds and Get Some Apples??

jdsooner
7/26/2011, 03:49 PM
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - McDonald's Corp said on Tuesday it will soon tweak its Happy Meals, reducing the french fry portion by more than half and automatically adding apples to the popular children's meals, after coming under pressure from consumer groups to provide healthier fare.

Maybe it's just me, but I really wouldn't want an apple with my burger!

The
7/26/2011, 03:51 PM
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - McDonald's Corp said on Tuesday it will soon tweak its Happy Meals, reducing the french fry portion by more than half and automatically adding apples to the popular children's meals, after coming under pressure from consumer groups to provide healthier fare.

Then don't order a Happy Meal.

Adrian
7/26/2011, 03:56 PM

If it's gonna make me happy, I ought to be able to order what I want...

soonervegas
7/26/2011, 03:57 PM

which is exactly what will happen....

The
7/26/2011, 03:59 PM
If it's gonna make me happy, I ought to be able to order what I want...

If they came with hookers, then I'd be all over it too.

picasso
7/26/2011, 04:02 PM

They've had apple slices for a quite a while now. It's an option for a kids meal.

mgsooner
7/26/2011, 04:14 PM
JUST NOTHER EXAMPLE OF DAYUM OBUMMER TRYIN TO TURN THIS INTO A GOL DARN NANNY STATE!!!

http://www.norcalblogs.com/reasons_why/archives/Mcdonalds%20fat%20kids.bmp

picasso
7/26/2011, 04:17 PM
They have outstanding fruit parfaits. Ask my almost 2 yr old.

Take that ya SF fascist bitches.

Partial Qualifier
7/26/2011, 04:18 PM
JUST NOTHER EXAMPLE OF DAYUM OBUMMER TRYIN TO TURN THIS INTO A GOL DARN NANNY STATE!!!

'dem boys be eatin' GOOD

The apple slices come with a yummy caramel dip... it's not bad

MamaMia
7/26/2011, 04:39 PM
Are they going to stop asking you if you want an apple or cherry pie with that? :D

rekamrettuB
7/26/2011, 04:54 PM
Why do the kid's parents put rubber bands around their arms?

MR2-Sooner86
7/26/2011, 05:02 PM
Funny, McDonnalds already has apple and juice options.

So the parents groups are mad because McDonnalds made their kids fat even though, in the end, it's their decision what their child eats? If you don't think your kid should have fries, don't order them. If you think they don't need a pop, order a juice or water. Funny how others want to ban something they have no will power to control.

RacerX
7/26/2011, 05:05 PM
My 9 year old always gets the apples.

usmc-sooner
7/26/2011, 06:47 PM
well it's not so much the Comparison of Fries to apples that we should be talking about. It's the Fact that it's Pubs that are against the fried potato. So like really what are we talking about here. Legalizing medical Marijuana? I know some states including the state of DC have thought about it. Because you know I fix ****. I have Saved several lives from dependency. It's what I do I Save lives.
Go ahead and Attack me Because I'm an Olevet posse guy. what is the deal with the omelet Posse thing Are they wanting to attack me as well. I got a youtube video for you effers out there who want to do that Because I save Lives. Yeah that's right I put up the fact about Potatoes and apples and you just want to attack me because My sprinkler sprays in 20 foot radius, bring it I am here I will set your Strait

SoonerofAlabama
7/26/2011, 06:48 PM
You know whats gross?? McDonald's french fries and blue powerade. Nasty.

tulsaoilerfan
7/26/2011, 07:48 PM
you know what's gross? McDonald's food

sappstuf
7/26/2011, 08:21 PM
well it's not so much the Comparison of Fries to apples that we should be talking about. It's the Fact that it's Pubs that are against the fried potato. So like really what are we talking about here. Legalizing medical Marijuana? I know some states including the state of DC have thought about it. Because you know I fix ****. I have Saved several lives from dependency. It's what I do I Save lives.
Go ahead and Attack me Because I'm an Olevet posse guy. what is the deal with the omelet Posse thing Are they wanting to attack me as well. I got a youtube video for you effers out there who want to do that Because I save Lives. Yeah that's right I put up the fact about Potatoes and apples and you just want to attack me because My sprinkler sprays in 20 foot radius, bring it I am here I will set your Strait

http://www.volacci.com/files/imce-uploads/whoa.jpg

mgsooner
7/26/2011, 08:51 PM

Easily the post of the year

JohnnyMack
7/26/2011, 08:59 PM

http://files.sharenator.com/AWESOME_AWESOME-s480x384-25434-580.jpg

SCOUT
7/26/2011, 09:36 PM
My 9 year old always gets the apples.

My nine and three year olds do too. They don't eat the caramel either.

mgsooner
7/26/2011, 09:42 PM
My 9 year old dips his chicken nuggets in Rico's cheese sauce

jdsooner
7/27/2011, 01:04 AM
And what is even more weird is that Applebee's has nothing on its menu that contains apples! What is up with that??

thecynic
7/27/2011, 08:02 AM
I'm sorry, but putting a few apples in a happy meal isn't going to not make us a nation of fatazzes. NOT going to McDonalds is a start.

mgsooner
7/27/2011, 01:27 PM
Just killed a double quarter pounder with cheese, large fries and a 44 oz coke. However, instead of getting an apple turnover I got a side of apple slices. I can just feel the weight dropping off. Feels good

sappstuf
7/27/2011, 03:55 PM
Just killed a double quarter pounder with cheese, large fries and a 44 oz coke. However, instead of getting an apple turnover I got a side of apple slices. I can just feel the weight dropping off. Feels good

A double Royale with cheese?

JDMT
7/27/2011, 04:02 PM

Fatty...