PDA

View Full Version : How many Academy Awards has Dwight Yoakam won?

OutlandTrophy
7/26/2011, 02:58 PM
it has to be at least 4, right?

Tulsa_Fireman
7/26/2011, 03:00 PM
WE AIN'T GOT NO MICROPHONES, RANDY.

oumartin
7/26/2011, 03:02 PM
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2005_Wedding_Crashers/005WDC_Jesse_Henecke_001.jpg

http://www.zeitgeistyreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Dwight-Yoakam.jpg

Dude is awesome

OutlandTrophy
7/26/2011, 03:08 PM
Hey is this the kind of retard that drools and rubs **** in his hair and all that, 'cause I'm gonna have a hard time eatin' 'round that kind of thing now. Just like I am with antique furniture and midgets. You know that, I can't so much as drink a damn glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture.

OutlandTrophy
7/26/2011, 03:09 PM
Doyle: What am I supposed to do about supper while you're out runnin' around with that fag?
Linda: You're not crippled, get in there and make it yourself.
Doyle: Talkin' back and everything. That kinda makes me horny, Linda.
Linda: Frank, maybe you better go play in your room if Doyle's gonna talk nasty.
Frank: I don't wanna go play in my room.
Doyle: He don't wanna go play in his room. Let's all just sit here and be a family. Until your mentally retarded friend and your homosexual friend get here.

Canyonero
7/26/2011, 03:20 PM
I don't like homosexuals and she goes out and buddies up with one so I gotta deal with that. I don't like little wimpy-*** kids or mental retards and she got one of each livin' with her. I'm just kidding about that really.

Tulsa_Fireman
7/26/2011, 03:25 PM
AND THAT GOES FOR C*CKSUCKERS N' RETARDS!

En_Fuego
7/26/2011, 03:29 PM
swwjTfdOjo4

rekamrettuB
Not enough. He should get 1 a year for his role in Sling Blade.

Seeing a quote up there by Doyle (Yoakam) mentiones a phobia of antique furniture. The Bandits movie w/ Billy Bob and Burce Willis, Billy Bob's character has the same phobia which, I recall reading, Billy Bob himself has. He has a fear of antique furniture...that's just weird.

Hot Rod
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.207655265.jpg

En_Fuego
7/26/2011, 03:32 PM
QA1Zy3qB53M

fadada1
7/26/2011, 04:14 PM
anyone that schtupped bridget fonda is cool by me.

GKeeper316
7/26/2011, 06:01 PM
the correct answer is zero... and rightly so. nothing he has done to date can come close to comparing with marisa tomei's riveting performance in my cousin vinny.

En_Fuego
7/26/2011, 06:21 PM
the correct answer is zero... and rightly so. nothing he has done to date can come close to comparing with marisa tomei's riveting performance in my cousin vinny.

She was a HOT Italiano

delhalew
7/26/2011, 06:52 PM
She was a HOT Italiano

I give her high marks for her over the hill stripper as well.

C&CDean
7/26/2011, 07:25 PM
To the OP. Not enough. Boy is actually pretty good.

Mjcpr
7/26/2011, 07:26 PM
I know step is fond of him.

yermom
7/26/2011, 07:39 PM
Doyle needed killin'

he was great in the that movie, and i had no idea until later that Billy Bob wrote and directed it.

great flick. i've always loved Jack Tripper too though

C&CDean
7/26/2011, 07:41 PM
Doyle needed killin'

he was great in the that movie, and i had no idea until later that Billy Bob wrote and directed it.

great flick. i've always loved Jack Tripper too though

Jack Tripper? Dude, I'm semi-erect...

oumartin
7/26/2011, 07:42 PM
nothing he has done to date can come close to comparing with marisa tomei's riveting performance in my cousin vinny.

top five single hottest chic roles ever. She looked fantastic.

C&CDean
7/26/2011, 07:44 PM
Looks like the resident pervs/homos are on their game tonight...

XingTheRubicon
7/26/2011, 08:18 PM
The characters of Sling Blade in the former Big XII.

OU - Frank

He doesn't take **** from Doyle and even pushes him down and throws beer bottles and phone books at him. The most accomplished of the group even though he's the litte guy.

Nebraska - Linda

Doyle's abused girlfriend. She keeps threatening to leave Doyle and he assures her she'll be deader than a doornail if she does.

Texas - Doyle

Demands respect from everyone and deserves none. Even though he has more money and power, Frank still kicks his *ss.

Colorado - Vaughn

Bangs guys at the funeral homes, hates Doyle, and would probably fare better in big cities.

Ok State - Karl Childers

Functionally retarded. Excels at small engine repair and eating bread and potato products with mustard.

Texas A&M - Karl's Dad

Sits in a chair waiting to die.

Kansas St - Wheelchair guy

Everyone always forgets him...physical and mental limitations hinder his ability to win at any sport.

Missouri - Randy

Wants payin' gigs. Wants to leave if things don't improve but literally has nowhere to go.

Iowa St - Scooter

Like double meat burgers and gets out-performed by Karl.

Kansas - Jerry Woolridge

Like pipes, basketball, and Mercury vehichles...once burned to death by exploding light bulb.

Baylor - Karl's girlfriend

Former Employee of the Month that likes pricing cans and walking with Karl.

oumartin
7/26/2011, 08:54 PM
Looks like the resident pervs/homos are on their game tonight...

as is the resident d!ckwad

C&CDean
7/27/2011, 08:26 AM
Indeed marty, indeed.

GDC
7/27/2011, 08:34 AM
He was good in The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada and the Crank movies.