PDA

View Full Version : No hope for America...

SoCaliSooner
7/26/2011, 10:25 AM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/random/76dca08f.jpg

This was on the shelf at a supermarket. We are doomed because people eat some disgusting, fattening stuff. Who buys this crappola?

soonerboomer93
7/26/2011, 10:27 AM
Baconaise

**** yeah

(well, if I ate mayo)

Boomer.....
It's healthier than regular mayo.

KantoSooner
All you have to do is not buy it.
If enough people don't the company will pull it or go out of business.

SoCaliSooner
7/26/2011, 10:28 AM
Mayo is disgusting. This bacon garbage is dusgustinger.

NormanPride
7/26/2011, 10:29 AM
Sign of the apocalypse.

Viking Kitten
7/26/2011, 10:31 AM
Sign of the "f**k yeah I'm getting a BLT for lunch."

soonerboomer93
7/26/2011, 10:36 AM
I think some grumpy pants in Cali just didn't get enough Maple Bacon Donuts for breakfast this morning.

sooner59
7/26/2011, 10:40 AM
You missed the point. Bacconaise has been around for a few years. Its the fact that its "Lite" now that means all hope is lost.

Adrian
7/26/2011, 10:40 AM
To love bacon is to love America.

JohnnyMack
7/26/2011, 10:41 AM
Mayo is disgusting. This bacon garbage is dusgustinger.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/668242/what-you-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif

TitoMorelli
7/26/2011, 10:43 AM
Buying Baconnaise Lite shows restraint. Buying this, not so much:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/411LT09uBFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

J&D's Ultimate Bacon Lover's Gift Pack (Baconnaise Bacon Flavored Spread, 6-Flavors Bacon Salt and Bacon Flavor Lip Balm)

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Lovers-Baconnaise-Flavored-6-Flavors/dp/B001LULT2Q/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1311694873&sr=8-3

jk the sooner fan
7/26/2011, 10:45 AM
we should totally tell parents what to feed and not feed their kids

BAN THE HAPPY MEALS - THOSE DISGUSTING PEOPLE CANT HANDLE IT!!!!!

SoCaliSooner
7/26/2011, 10:45 AM
To love bacon is to love America.

I like bacon. I like eggs.

Mixing eggs, oil and bacon sludge does not in any way sound appealing.

rekamrettuB
7/26/2011, 10:59 AM
Hell I wrap my bacon in bacon.

sooner_born_1960
7/26/2011, 11:10 AM
I like bacon. I like eggs.

Mixing eggs, oil and bacon sludge does not in any way sound appealing.
The bacon sludge make a great sandwich spread in it's own right. There is no reason to ruin it with mayonnaise.

MR2-Sooner86
7/26/2011, 11:55 AM
And bacon strips.
And bacon strips.
And bacon strips.
And bacon strips.
And bacon strips.
And bacon strips.
And bacon strips.
And bacon strips.
And bacon strips.
And bacon strips.
And bacon strips.

SanJoaquinSooner
7/26/2011, 11:57 AM
I don't put mayo on a BLT. Actually I don't need the lettuce either.

Bacon, homegrown tomato, and good quality bread is all I need for a great sandwich.

OhU1
7/26/2011, 01:03 PM
Watch Man v. Food. He regularly eats 5 pound platters of cheeseburgers with Crispy Cream donuts on top and the like. On one episode he had a foot high cheeseburger and a 5 pound milkshake. These dishes are available in real restaurants in the U.S.

Movie popcorn? You want the 2 gallon or garbage pail size? Have a 1 gallon tankard of Coke to drink with that.

If overeating were a sport the U.S. would have a lock on Gold, Silver, and Bronze in perpetuity.

Turd_Ferguson
7/26/2011, 01:09 PM
Watch Man v. Food. He regularly eats 5 pound platters of cheeseburgers with Crispy Cream donuts on top and the like. On one episode he had a foot high cheeseburger and a 5 pound milkshake. These dishes are available in real restaurants in the U.S.

Movie popcorn? You want the 2 gallon or garbage pail size? Have a 1 gallon tankard of Coke to drink with that.

If overeating were a sport the U.S. would have a lock on Gold, Silver, and Bronze in perpetuity.Yeah, I know only Americans are fat...

OhU1
7/26/2011, 01:11 PM
Yeah, I know only Americans are fat...

There is that 1,400 pound Mexican - Jose Uribe. Maybe he would win gold?

sappstuf
7/26/2011, 01:19 PM
No hope?? This might be our greatest accomplishment.. Besides Tang, of course.

StoopTroup
7/26/2011, 02:06 PM
I don't think people getting fat because of what they eat is as much of a problem as people getting fat because of the lack of a diet.

We misuse the word diet by telling people they need to go on a diet when we know exactly what a diet is.

All these in between calories and the energy drinks and all-day soda binges take it's toll on us.

Having a diet is a nutritional routine. Everytime I've gotten myself adjusted to a nutritional diet plan I have found that when I go out to eat that the quality of the food served isn't as good as what's maybe served at a friends BBQ or our own backyard grill. Now, not to say there aren't some decent places to eat out...just that many of them are really awful. They are full of sodium and massive calories or offer a healthy substitute like fruit and some crackers instead of a bag of chips with tons of sodium and preservatives or even a huge plate of fries.

The other night my Wife made these zucchini spears that were seasoned and baked that were as good as any French fries I've ever eaten. The Burger was flavorful and moist on a Whole Wheat Bun and not loaded with tomatoes that aren't worth eating or onions that were limp an uncrisp when you bit into them.

We should learn to start cooking again in our Country and maybe even having friends over to cook with and make that more of an event that everyone participates in rather than a resting time for folks who just wait to be served. If you are a person that waits to be served then be the person to help clean up after dinner.

We have become lazy, complacent people who need to pay attention to detail and quality and content of what we stuff ourselves with. Sadly diabetes, obesity and Cancer has become common place in our Country rather than trim, slim, healthy and happy.