PDA

View Full Version : I guess Cyrus Gray said this

LVSOONER15
7/25/2011, 10:46 PM
Linky.
http://www.landthieves.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11309&sid=eeb692922c28c0f60bbf0f0bb813c76c

Sounds like kid needs a reality check.

Illuminati
7/25/2011, 10:50 PM
His bitch *** won't say that **** when we pound his *** this year

SoonerofAlabama
7/25/2011, 10:50 PM
Loudness:

doIMMfb47s4

SoonerofAlabama
7/25/2011, 10:53 PM
And he said Texas A&M had a down year last year. :D

One of their best seasons in years.

XingTheRubicon
7/25/2011, 10:58 PM
OU at home has beat anm by an average of 5 touchdowns since 99. Crowds tend to get quiet during a scrimmage.

WE ARE dirtburglars
7/25/2011, 10:59 PM
I honestly dont have a problem with him saying that. I love our stadium and wouldnt trade it for anything in the world. The atmosphere there is unbelievable, and our fans are amongst the most knowledgeable and down to earth fans there are. Its no secret that Gaylord doesnt get crazy and wild (exception 08 tech and a few others) but it is most definitely very loud. Not to mention he just gave us some bulletin board material, not that we should need any, but it never hurts.

The Maestro
7/25/2011, 11:01 PM
Wisconsin is loud. Hell, aTm is loud. Oregon is loud.

Loud stadiums don't win games.

So enjoy loud, Cyrus. Keep focusing on loud. They aren't called "Loudboards"...they are called "Scoreboards".

LVSOONER15
7/25/2011, 11:04 PM
I will make that game for sure, coming from outa state

Fraggle145
7/25/2011, 11:20 PM
They need to post that quote on the vidya board before the game starts... The place would be loud then.

But no we arent that loud. I wish we were louder. But we have an older fanbase and not as much student dedication. Hence, not as loud.

OUTrumpet
7/26/2011, 06:41 AM

So enjoy loud, Cyrus. Keep focusing on loud. They aren't called "Loudboards"...they are called "Scoreboards".

Coming from personal experience, Oregon is not loud. Tech in 05 was louder, ATM is louder, hell just the Texas endzone is louder.

Oregon is overrated because of where they are located.

XingTheRubicon
7/26/2011, 09:22 AM
Oregon sure seemed loud to me back in '06.

Always_Sooner
7/26/2011, 09:27 AM
Typical uneducated thug, that got a free ride, because he can play football. Did he forget where the nation's longest home winning streak is?

rekamrettuB
7/26/2011, 10:41 AM
aTm is typically louder than Owen...nothing wrong with that and they should be proud of that fact. But I wouldn't open up myself and my team to getting the Owen field crowd on you...not to mention the defense he will be facing this year. Owen field, when needed, can be really loud. They will also be more pumped for this revenge game. Hopefully aTm can hit for the cycle and come in 8-0. Get a top 10 team in there at night with a revenge game....it will be extremely loud.

OUVarsityXV
7/26/2011, 02:34 PM

Hahahaha aTm has the loudest fans when their tradition has been on mute for some time now. Swag.

WichitaSooner
7/26/2011, 03:39 PM
Of course the tackle box is loud Cyrus... it's mostly because your fans KNOW you need the help.

Here's a tip Cyrus... how about you and your boys try to keep the game within 3 or 4 touchdowns and maybe we'll be worried enough to be loud for you too... maybe....