PDA

View Full Version : 5 - 7

MR2-Sooner86
7/22/2011, 08:54 PM
Here's to a hopeful encore this year of the same post. The further you go down, the further in the season. Enjoy!

I'm cracking a beer to the 1999 season as I type this. If you don't remember it... don't worry.. I suspect we're about to see it all over again.

After 3 games and playing two craptastic teams and one decent one. We are #72 in total offense according to NCAA stats. That is not acceptable given the talent of our team.

This is Texas. This is unacceptable.

8-4 sounds about right. Flip a coin to see if we win the bowl game.

UCLA just ran it 44 power up our *** today

I'm sorry but GG is not a good QB. I don't care what people say about the O-Line or youth. Any good QB that is worth a damn can feel pressure and get rid of a damn ball. He has yet to do that all year and his inability to do so has cost us a lot of yards on offense. I truly believe he is NOT the QB of the future and I will probably get a ton of crap for that but it's true.

This is the worst offense I"ve seen since the days of Fred Akers.

We are really, really bad on offense.

Why are other teams so much smarter than ours? Its frustrating!

I wouldn't be so sure that a bowl is in the cards for us this year. Baylor totally pantsed Kansas today, and I'm not sure we're that much better than Kansas right now. Unless things improve in a hurry, I think we go down to Nebraska, K-State, Okie Lite, aggy, and as much as I hate to say it - Baylor.

This may be the year Robert Griffin comes to Austin and leads the mighty Baylor Bears over the Horns.

This game pretty much summarizes our season to this point: pisspoor offensive playcalling (at least until we were in a big hole), a frankly overrated defense that was unprepared for the opposition, special teams ****ups, and penalties out the wazzu.

We are what we look like--not a very good team, coached by a not very good staff.

A thousand dollars to anyone that can name whatever it is kind of offensive scheme/[censored] we're trying to execute...

I am completely befuddled. But probably less so than our coaching staff.

Now, now guys. Our plays weren't all sideways.
A few were backwards.

Will we beat Baylor? We'll play down to anyone's level. Will we beat Florida Atlantic?

Oklahoma State is going to donkey rape us.

now that I think about it, Baylor is probably better than Iowa State. Jesus, our team sucks so bad

I'm not sure that this team will even be bowl eligible at this point. ISU was the worst defense we had left on the schedule (total defense was #112 and scoring D was #104). There is no reason to believe that this offense can score more than three touchdowns against anyone at this point.

I can't believe I'm praying for 7-5.

**** dude, this team couldn't beat off right now. Might as well lay back and accept the suck.

For the Baylor game I'm gonna start sniffing airplane glue and hope I pass out before kickoff.

What the apologists in this thread and on this board don't want to admit is that this year's team sucks in large part because of the coaching staff.

**** you Mack Brown. **** you and your clapping. **** you and your ****ty game preparation. **** you and your inability to motivate. **** you and your loyalty to ****ty coaches. **** you and your loyalty to players that aren't the best we can field. **** you and your puckering *******. **** you and your thin skin.

oh come on, some of you pussies sound like the guy with the whore wife wishing it will get better after she ****s another man one more time... We lost to ISU at ****ing home. JESUS.

Hey, Mack. I was ****ing booing you. You arrogant ***! He needs to retire after this season. These are Mackovicesque types of losses. There simply isn't an excuse for losing to UCLA and/or ISU at home with the talent that this team has.

Just remember. Mack makes $13,698 A DAY. If you figure he worked 5 days on this brillaint game plan for the Cyclones, that is $68,490 for this abortion.

We're Texas. We have most expensive abortions evar!!!!!

With all the resources we have, texas should reload and not get beat physically, emotionally and spiritually on the field to ****ing iowa ****ing state ...****, come on, their budget is 25% of ours and their recruiting is far worse. come on with the bull**** excuses. **** you bunch of pussies

the coaches are the ones who are ****ing arrogant. That rubs off on the players and it all goes to ****. I bet they think they can just roll out there and beat anyone and when they get punched in the mouth they don't have a plan, so they just stick to the bull**** they always run and we lose. I bet if they got paid by the win, they would take this **** more seriously.

Yeah Mack we know you'll put the loss on your ****ing shoulders how thoughtful of you, lets see some changes.

Again, how many tanked football seasons and loses to unranked opponents at home does the Colt and VY era buy? We should accept mediocre football and ****ty loses because of two good QB's from the past?

We'll probably lose to Baylor or Aggy or K-State and the apologist will still pump out the "it's ok guys remember when we had VY and Colt!" Current success is so overrated!

The more Mack says the more I wish he would step down.

Let's see, Mack is fat, overpaid and a terrible coach with a staff that needs to be fired (except for Major). Anything else while we are at it?

somebody needs to tell Mack he looks fat, overweight, out of shape and it shows on the sidelines.

This has to be affecting him health wise

God Bless you Mack. In order to take care of your team, please first take care of yourself

Rebuilding you lose to OU or NU. You don't lose to UCLA and ISU. You certainly don't lose those games at home.

I don't think that OU was losing at home to the likes of Iowa St. or UCLA last year or in '05.

Please, please no more marketing gimmicks. It was embarrassing when it came out last week, and it's even more embarrassing now that we lost.

Baylor and A&M are ahead of us in the Big XII standings. Think about that for a while.

Fire Mack should be our next banner. He has brought this program to the ground. I don't care if you rode Vince's tail to save your ***. You have brought this program to a new low.

When was the last time Texas lost to Iowa State and Baylor at home? In one season? In back to back home games?

Buy bye Mack. Not gonna miss your recruiting either. TCU and Oregon are going to play for a national championship with kids you passed on. 2 conference titles in 13 years, pathetic.

Broyles/Stills are much better than any of the receivers Texas has.

Murrary and that little stud frosh Finch are much better than anything Texas has.

Since it seems nobody on this teams three deep seems willing to earn their ****ing scholarships, I think Mack should just bench all of the sons a bitches and play a squad of walk-ons. ****, it certainly won't hurt our standing because we ****ing suck balls already. We'll still get our asses kicked by a team that has no business being on the same field as us but, at least the players will be out there giving it there all and doing it for nothing but personal satisfaction of playing for The University of Texas. What I have seen on the field is an embarrasement and and every member of the coaching staff should be taken to task....including Mack Brown. This team is a ****ING JOKE!!!

This team doesn't deserve to wear the Texas uniform. Next game, they should be wearing plain white helmets and jerseys that do not have their names on the back or Texas on the front. Losing is one thing, but losing because of being ****ing braindead and not giving a **** is another.

The coaches also don't deserve to wear the colors or logo.

Bevo shouldn't have to watch this ****, either.

**** them all.

We have the most delusional fans in the nation.

**** you Mack you senile old ****.

Ok I'm ready for Mack to go.

Last time we lost to baylor and iowa state in the same season some mother****ers got fired...just sayin...

Mack needs to go, the game has passed him by. We became the Big 12 doormat in one season.

Mack has been, always will be full of ****. Just got extremely lucky with VY and Colt.

Mack is a ****ing joke at this point. I will acknowledge that he drug our program up from the dregs, but it is patently obvious that he is just going through the motions now. He needs to go.

**** off. I'm not going to give Mack a bigger leash because of the shortcomings of our previous coaches. I've said this before this season and I'll keep saying it. I don't think Mack is the best we can do and I believe there are other coaches out there that can do better....

Top coaching salaries:

Mack Brown $5,100,000 2 Big12 titles 2 MNC appearances 1 Ring in 13 years
Bob Stoops $4,300,000 6 Big12 titles 4 MNC appearances 1 Ring in 12 years

My point is that in 13 years we should have more hardware. It didn't take other coaches 13 years to have the same amount of trophies we have. It took us so long to get that first title and ring.

**** mack.. **** mack in the *** and all his family. My son was going to come down here to see his 1st UT game in November and I'm telling him no. **** YOU MACK.

Losing 3 straight at home for the first time since 1937 (and to the likes of UCLA, ISU, and BAYLOR) is grounds for pretty much any Texas coach to be fired...

We BARELY got to the National Championship and we were only there thanks to ****ing luck.

People act like we just rolled through teams last year and that's not the case. Jesus Christ.

uh....there is nothing gentleman about losing to ucla, IOWA STATE, and ****ing BAYLOR at home. this is pathetic.

There is simply no excuse for potentially going 4-8 with the resources and talent that we have here at Texas.

How can we beat A&M and Florida International if we can't score more than 22 points?

It is shocking for me to say this, but we are headed for a 4-8 finish.

We'll go 5-7 if we are lucky.

Is mike leach still available?

1) UCLA = Denial

2) OU = Anger

3) Iowa St = Grief

4) Baylor = Acceptance

I just can't believe we are at this point so quickly. This is who we are. Pretty Sad!

That FAU game should be a real thriller. I wonder if 30,000 fans will show up for it? Maybe College Game Day? Should be a real blast. And I think there's a 50-50 shot we'll win.

So, in sum, another week another..........FAIL!!

We're losing 31-0 to a team that has completed 1 pass for 4 passing yards.

I said it earlier in the week, and I'll say it again. I want Mack Brown's *** fired TONIGHT!!! Do not even let him address the team after the game. I spent too much money on all my Texas gear before this season started to take this much ridicule from the people around me. Get his *** off my sideline!!!

Mike Gundy is a Man, and he's going to run 40 inches of Cowpoke **** right up our pucker.

Why are you just assuming we'll beat FAU?

I'm completely serious. We "should", but I wouldn't bet on us against one of those lingerie football teams right now. We ****ing suck.

This ****ing god damned team was in the MNC game just TEN months ago, and now they look like a ****ing junior college team.

WE NEARLY GOT SHUT OUT BY THE 104TH RATED DEFENSE IN THE NATION.

Fire EVERYBODY on the offense staff. Burn the ****ing thing down and start from scratch. I wouldn't mind keeping Major on to be QB coach, but that's it. And if Mack wants to fire him too to make a point, so be it.

**** THIS ****ING TEAM.

Everyone on this team can go **** themselves in the *** and die of face AIDS

I think this team hates themselves. There is NO ****ING WAY that all this talent should be losing to colleges that hold juco talent like K-state and Iowa-State. How the **** can anyone excuse this ****. The talent should be able to beat somebody. **** FOOTBALL, and **** LIFE. This is the most dissapointing team to ever be held on the 40 Acres.

We are DEAD LAST IN THE SOUTH. The worst ****ing team in the South Division. Dead *** last. This is really happening.

Kansas State showed some class and not trying to run it up. They got their backups some work against us with 12 minutes left on the clock. This is real.

Someone needs to get the ****ing guillotine on Monday.

We seriously may lose to Florida Atlantic.

That people still want to look at one part of this team and assign blame is hysterical. Listen real ****ing close people:

We're a terrible ****ing football team in all 3 phases of the game.

The only thing keeping KSU from 500 yards on offense tonight was the back of the end zone.

We're getting laughed at by teams that ****ing blow nuts.

texas 21 tds

Justin Blackmon 15
Jacquizz Rodger 15 tds
LaMichael James 15tds
DeMarco Murray Oklahoma 15 tds
Cameron Newton 15 tds

3 of those players average 2 points less per quarter than Texas does

Burn every goddamn redshirt.

Our record compared to all Texas teams...

TCU 10-0
Baylor 7-3
TAMU 6-3
Tech 5-4
Houston 5-4
SMU 5-4
UTEP 5-4
TEXAS 4-5
Rice 2-7
North Texas 2-7

Just wait until the Monday press conference in 2 weeks when Mack has to explain to us how good of a football team FAU is. That way none of us get too upset when it's a close game or we lose, because they're a good team and all.

Every week I think we've reached a new low, and then we find a way to go deeper. Tonight was damn near a shutout butt****, if not for the fact that they put in their 2nd and 3rd string defense in garbage time.

Someone needs to get axed over this.

Just when I think we've hit rock bottom.

Does this mother****er take any accountability? Man up and say, I ****ed up. I need to quit ****ing up and letting down my team.

Right now, I think I'm more pissed at the poster on here that had a chance to run over Greg Davis last week.

How is anyone defending Mack after this abortion. We have lost any momentum we gained the past 5 years. We can't even beat Iowa State/Baylor/K-state with the 5 star recruits we cherry pick. **** THIS ENTIRE COACHING STAFF!!!

People I know that hate Texas were actually sending me messages about how bad they felt for us. That's when you reach a whole new level of pissed-tivity. We're that sad kid who keep wetting the bed.

I want to chain Greg Davis to a clone of himself and make him rape himself until a third clone I've made comes in and *** rapes both the original Greg Davis and clone #2. Then they all rape each other in a big circle until they all have herpes, AIDS, crabs and Syphilis. Then I'll come in, give each of them a shot that I'll tell them is the cure only the catch is it must be injected directly into the penis hole. So I'll inject each of their penis holes with the shot. Only inside of the shot will be nanotechnology that goes directly to the area of the brain controlling the sphincter muscle and turning it off. So these three ****ing Greg Davis clones with bloody dickholes, AIDS, crabs, syphilis and now non-functioning buttholes, go back to melee style raping each other only now they are all covered in their own fecal matter. So now, they're begging for me to kill them and I'm like sure. So Then I bring in Greg Davis Clone #4 and I'm like go for it dude. And this guy has like ebola of the penis and he starts raping the other three and they're all "Oh my god I'm ****ting and bleeding out off all my holes" and then they slowly die.

:pop:

soonerprices
7/22/2011, 09:00 PM
Post of the year.

MyT Oklahoma
7/22/2011, 10:05 PM
Seconded.. duly seconded. LOL

Illuminati
7/22/2011, 10:06 PM
I read all of this. Great stuff.

tcrb
7/22/2011, 10:17 PM
That last quote made me laugh till I cried last season when it was posted.

the-rover
7/22/2011, 10:21 PM
Here, here!

theresonly1OU
7/22/2011, 10:40 PM
That was ****ing epic.

Thanks.

tommieharris91
7/22/2011, 10:41 PM
A thousand dollars to anyone that can name whatever it is kind of offensive scheme/[censored] we're trying to execute...

I thought they named that offense the abrotion or something.

sooneredaco
7/23/2011, 12:40 AM
I was having a lousy day until I read all of that. Absolutely brilliant!

Peach Fuzz
7/23/2011, 12:46 AM
you deserve to get your pee pee wet

see next poster

LVSOONER15
7/23/2011, 01:41 AM
That was epic. Those people would eat their own.

swardboy
7/23/2011, 05:36 AM
Oh let the good times roll....

Sooner_Tuf
7/23/2011, 09:55 AM
It was grand. May this year be worse than the last for them. Show that on the Longhorn Network.

texaspokieokie
7/23/2011, 11:35 AM
Post of the year.

Gets my vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLEW1818
7/23/2011, 12:06 PM
lol

47straight
7/23/2011, 12:48 PM
In the words of UT coaches who saw the light and got the **** out...

BOOOM ***********!

MR2-Sooner86
7/25/2011, 05:00 PM
I'd like to know who can read that entire thing and not let out a little, harmless, school girl giggle. You can be in the worst mood, read that, and feel so much better. I love it.

Also, no matter how bad we think of our coaches and Stoops, we'll never have that. *knock on wood* I don't see Stoops giving up the way Mack and them did. I don't see Stoops allowing anything even close to that happening.

5 - 7 :D

badger
7/25/2011, 05:08 PM
Watch a replay of Texas-Nebrasky if you can. Near the end of the game, as its inevitable that whorn will assume their rightful ownership of Big Red, the ESPN dude is like "Texas won't lose another game this season, mark my words!"

NP and I bursted out laughing. We miss football so much it hurts.

Who were the next three opponents after Nebraska?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/thujone/review21.jpg

Perhaps ESPN meant no more non-conference losses :mack:

ouwasp
7/25/2011, 08:29 PM
Too bad last yrs RRS was played before the tex players simply gave up on the season. It probably woulda been another 77-0....