PDA

View Full Version : Affidavit Reveals Details In Perrish Cox Rape Case

mushu405
7/22/2011, 08:23 PM
OSU Aggie in big trouble.....

LINK (http://www.news9.com/story/15132129/affidavit-reveals-details-in-perrish-cox-rape-case)

News9.com

DENVER, Colorado -- According to court documents, the alleged victim in the rape case against former Oklahoma State cornerback Perrish Cox claims she was drugged as she partied with three Denver Broncos players on the night she was allegedly raped.

She said she did not discover that she had sex that night until she discovered she was pregnant and a DNA tests confirmed that Cox was the father. She also told police that she barely knew Cox and never knowingly had sex with him.

The victim said she had only four drinks and passed out at the apartment shared by Cox and teammate Cassius Vaughn after meeting the two and teammate Demaryius Thomas at a nightclub.

Cox has been charged with two felonies: sexual assault on a helpless victim and sexual assault on a victim incapable of appraising her condition. If convicted, Cox could face anywhere from two years to life in prison.

delhalew
7/22/2011, 08:36 PM
If he's guilty, he ought to rot.

CowboyMRW
7/22/2011, 08:48 PM
If guilty, he should be put away for a long time.

I hope he isn't though, regardless that he's a former Cowboy

oudavid1
7/23/2011, 01:33 AM
Hang him.

My comment has nothing to do with the suspects race or college of choice.

sooner59
7/23/2011, 03:17 AM
I don't GAS what college he chose. This type of incident requires a hammer. If he is guilty, he needs to go to prison for a LONG time. Its rape. And rape is something that is just under murder in my book. Right up there with a savage beating. I stop and wonder about drunkenness with these stories as well, though. Its easy to say that if she was just really drunk and wanted an out and some money. I don't know.

OU Adonis
7/23/2011, 06:30 AM
You its messed up. All that fame and money and they have to rape someone. You would think they would have a lot of A!@ thrown at them.

Flagstaffsooner
7/23/2011, 08:55 AM
Yup he should swing. But that girl isnt the brightest bulb on the porch, what do expect when you party with a steroid fed/aggie/ mutant.

Sooner_Tuf
7/23/2011, 09:48 AM
That's what she said.

Sooner Cal
7/25/2011, 04:01 PM
Yup he should swing. But that girl isnt the brightest bulb on the porch, what do expect when you party with a steroid fed/aggie/ mutant.

I don't think anyone expects to be raped.

KantoSooner
7/25/2011, 04:17 PM
No, no one 'expects' to be raped. And stupidity of the victim is no excuse for the perp.

All that said however, if she was my daughter, we would, in the words of Jed Clampet, being having one hell of a long talk.

MamaMia
7/25/2011, 04:32 PM
If guilty, he should be put away for a long time.

I hope he isn't though, regardless that he's a former CowboyHow could he not be guilty?

I would think that she would not expect to get drugged and raped.

oumartin
7/25/2011, 04:49 PM
shoulda bought her the boob job and offered up child support

CowboyMRW
7/25/2011, 04:56 PM
How could he not be guilty?

She could've not been raped. She could've realized that she had sex last night and came up pregnant and didn't want it, so she cried rape

Sooner_Tuf
7/25/2011, 05:04 PM
She could've not been raped. She could've realized that she had sex last night and came up pregnant and didn't want it, so she cried rape

She realized she was pregnant the next day?

MamaMia
7/25/2011, 06:55 PM
She could've not been raped. She could've realized that she had sex last night and came up pregnant and didn't want it, so she cried rape Why on earth would not wanting "it" be a reason to cry rape? That doesn't make sense. She said she was drugged. She knows how many drinks she had during that entire evening. She had to have DNA testing done because she figured out that she had to of been drugged since she didn't remember the rape. She knew who all was there. She most likely had all three of those players tested. My question is... How does she know whether or not all three of them raped her?

Oh...plus, the D.A.s office would not have filed charges in a case like this, involving alcohol, if they didn't have some damaging evidence.